World 3 on Speed

DeletedUser

For the next 2-3 months we will be running 48 hour rounds on the speed world that emulate our current worlds.

The third round will be emulating world 3 of course!

First 100 people in are free, after that it is only 1 premium point to join the world. If you have ever wanted to play a high speed version of world 3 or a high speed version of settings you've never tried, here's your chance!

Settings Include the following:

No Bonus Villages
Packets
No farm rule
Morale: active (time based)
Techs: 3-Level-system
Church: not active
Archers: No

I will activate the world later today, and it will appear here:

http://tribalwars.net/sds_rounds.php?mode=future

Feel free to use your world forums/discussion forums to figure out your groups, and make sure you stop by the Speed World Forums to let everyone know you're coming! :)

World 3's round will start Tuesday May 26th at 20:00 Server Time, and will run for 48 hours. There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

Berue

Rather than mimic World 3, how about you guys speed world 3 up a bit so we can actually make some progress in our wars and not be so held back by noble production/

DeletedUser

I don't know if I get this to 100% but you open a new world or restarting W3?

DeletedUser

Rather than mimic World 3, how about you guys speed world 3 up a bit so we can actually make some progress in our wars and not be so held back by noble production/

We have something on 5.4 that will solve that, and we're in the middle of testing 5.4 - hopefully only a few more weeks before we can use it. :)

DeletedUser

and I agree...my war aginst ROA is staring to get abit...cuz the targets is getting over 100 houers away!

countzepplin

We have something on 5.4 that will solve that, and we're in the middle of testing 5.4 - hopefully only a few more weeks before we can use it. :)

That is glorious news. Please don't be 1 packet nobles or something like that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well I hope we will get a chance to see these changes or read about them before they happen.

gargareth

i will be playing this speed round, ill make a tribe based of speed players to take down w3 players :)

DeletedUser

Now that is an idea!! I'm bored of building one dang axemen every five minutes, and taking 18 minutes to visit my nieghbours village for cold orange juice.