World 30 Beginner Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The first message of the thread explains this....

The world data might say 20 days, but as I said in the announcements, BP is only 5 days AFTER January 2nd.

This is how it'll work, on January 2nd at 00:00 server time I'll go into the settings and put it down to 5 days. So what this means is if you joined the world before December 27th at 00:00 server time, you will no longer be protected.

If you joined after December 27th at approx. 00:00 server time your Noob Pro. ends 5 days after you joined, per normal.

Please do not send in tickets if my timing isn't perfect, with attack break ending at 00:00 on worlds 1-28 I might be 20 minutes late getting it done, but it will end, as I've outlined, rest assured.

Have a great time killing each other and Happy Holidays!

Ripfin

ahhh cool, I get to start earlier then., but that first sentance of hers is a bit confusing where she says BP is only 5 days after january 2nd.

DeletedUser

Yeah I suppose it is a bit, but then she clears it up after that.

DeletedUser

so, ppl that have started later, can attack sooner? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, but they won't have had much time to build up their army compared to those who started when the world first opened.

DeletedUser

so i joined the first day W30 opened, which means come Jan 2nd i should be out of BP and able to attack.

However, when i try to attack the villages around me it tells me i have to wait till the 6th of Jan, is this an error or have i misunderstood?

DeletedUser

Yep it's probably just an error unless they only just started there. If they've been there since before 27th December you will be able to attack them on the 2nd

DeletedUser

someone else tried it round their area and it comes up saying the 6th is the earliest they can attack too, and everyone has been around since the first day.

im hoping this is an error in writing only and not actually gonna stop me from attacking...

DeletedUser

This is how it'll work, on January 2nd at 00:00 server time I'll go into the settings and put it down to 5 days. So what this means is if you joined the world before December 27th at 00:00 server time, you will no longer be protected.

Ignore what it says it will change on the the 2nd

DeletedUser

hope so...
waiting forward to jan2nd...
want to kill some ppl around me so bad

DeletedUser

ok...NOW im totally confused.
If we are from the first day on this world, as are everybody around you...
when will we be able to attack?
on 6th or 2nd??:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

on the 2nd you will be able to BE attacked. and attack other players who joined before the 27th.

DeletedUser

Can't wait.

Farms are good recently, but not as good as they will be : D

PS - Pulsar nice sig :O V make it?

mar1n3c0rp5

some of you are so retarted! lol
read the first post.
when you try to send an attack it will say you can't until jan 6th
thats because the world was created to have a 20day BP, to make up for the not have the attack break.
but on Jan 2nd when the attack break is over, BP will be changed back to 5 days.
so if you started before December 27th like most of you did you will be able to attack on the 2nd.
geez, idiots... -.-

DeletedUser

some of you are so retarted! lol
read the first post.
when you try to send an attack it will say you can't until jan 6th
thats because the world was created to have a 20day BP, to make up for the not have the attack break.
but on Jan 2nd when the attack break is over, BP will be changed back to 5 days.
so if you started before December 27th like most of you did you will be able to attack on the 2nd.
geez, idiots... -.-

haha, I see going form W18 to W30 didn't change your disposition on idiots much! lol, I hear ya on this one mate.

DeletedUser

This protections got to go.. people are draining my farms and i can't farm them..

DeletedUser

The world data might say 20 days, but as I said in the announcements, BP is only 5 days AFTER January 2nd.

If you joined after December 27th at approx. 00:00 server time your Noob Pro. ends 5 days after you joined, per normal.

Please do not send in tickets if my timing isn't perfect, with attack break ending at 00:00 on worlds 1-28 I might be 20 minutes late getting it done, but it will end, as I've outlined, rest assured.

Have a great time killing each other and Happy Holidays!

Yes yes yes!!!! i cant wait ;) bawhahhahaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.