World 30 Beginner Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seems not many people near my village realise that the attack break settings don't apply to w30 and you can still farm barbs. It's good getting some good hauls during these periods. :D

DeletedUser

Seems not many people near my village realise that the attack break settings don't apply to w30 and you can still farm barbs. It's good getting some good hauls during these periods. :D

i think its more likely that they are already drunk celebrating or something :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was out drunk and celebrating, but still did farming inbetween times, or got an account sitter that wasn't doing much. :)

DeletedUser

Lucky kids, I couldn't party 'cause I got arrested for underage drinking two weeks ago. God I was looking forward to New Year.

DeletedUser

I tried to farm someone just to see when I could attack them, and it said 7th...

DeletedUser

I was too preoccupied to farm too much still got off the odd farming run though

DeletedUser

If my calculations are correct, there's only four hours of BP left! yay!

DeletedUser

woohoo! finally, everyplayer in my 7x7 is active and are all farming three barbs! it's impossible to get a decent haul in less than an hour and a half!

DeletedUser

not to be a pessimist but I'm wondering about the likelihood of a server crash within the first 10 minutes of the end of BP

mar1n3c0rp5

ha ha that would be funny ass hell
but seriously...
hurry up!
BP end all ready!

scullcrusher

hey whats up all around me a still under protection i am protected untill the 13th

DeletedUser48480

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack on 06.01. at 16:03.

whats up with that ?

DeletedUser

yeah whats the delay, ive stayed up for this.:scout::icon_biggrin::axemen::lol::lightcavalry::icon_biggrin::wood::iron::clay::lol:

DeletedUser

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack on 06.01. at 16:03.

whats up with that ?

HAHAHAHA

2 Villages already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.