World 30 Blog!

DeletedUser59451

Obviously pure loonamus is trying to hide something by saying this, and slates agreeing with him can only mean that BH and [DN] now have some sort of secret alliance. :lol: Oh, and someone needs to come in and blame atraeus for it.

Oh, and thanks to the seven people who didn't bother to answer my mail -.- I really appreciate it. I think I'll bump those tribes down a turn for their week :lol:
As the new duke I plan to huggles with everyone! I thought everybody knew my intentions:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm doing huge assuming here (and so you have an easy way out), but by "Flaming Parrots" you're referring to me and my tribe, right? So let me get this straight Crasula....

In game we have a little conversation here and there every time you want me to know that you know I'm about to take a village off Zac. We're cordial, you tell me you like me in private, and now you call me a Flaming Parrot in public? wtf is that?

I have no respect for you Crasula. You're two faced, and you're a liar.

Bull I'm more than cordial with you and most people i speak to who haven't been ignorant and rude to me in the past. As for me call you a flaming parrot i have no idea what you're talking about, i use the terms flaming parrots in reference to Phoenx the tribe. It seems most people apart from you have made the link...Duh....

Phonex = Flaming Bird. Parrot = Lots of talking but never nothing useful to say.

Get it?? I wouldn't have a bad word to say about you as i reserve those all for Pajuno so calm yourself down :icon_wink:

slates9

Slight problem with my computer...errrr, well I have 28 virus' on it, so nothing on it works. I was unable to post the blog last week, and I have a strong feeling it won't be fixed until next week now.

To the blog staff as I cannot get onto Skype and TW is going slow for me, can you have your bits ready for when I come back, Thanks.

xinryr

We could just put up our parts here and slates could add them in later, I'll see if I can have that done for you all :)

Slates, this is why you don't go to those kinds of sites :p

cececole

Obviously pure loonamus is trying to hide something by saying this, and slates agreeing with him can only mean that BH and [DN] now have some sort of secret alliance. :lol: Oh, and someone needs to come in and blame atraeus for it.

:lol:

No, it's DECIDE that is trying to hide something!!! Isn't it obvious by now? We are the secret allies with BH, I mean, T-W-C or was it someone else? All just tooooo confusing :p Slates is really my illegitimate lovechild with {blanked out }.

What the frak, all I know is that it is definately atraeus, fault one way or another.

KarmaX

I think the hottest newz should be of TWC which I think is very silent. I guess the world doesn't know but they are bunch of cheaters. To reason or debate against me just check few things out which I can't post here.

Its 6+1 , lucky no. 7! 6 from the main tribe, 1 from the academy. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

To save some time, why don't you just tell us who is banned?

xinryr

To save even more time, how about karmaX stop talking about bans, considering we didn't talk about any of the them we've seen in his tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser66411

I think that this week someone should still put it together if Slates is not back. Xin tried last week, but not very hard :)

slates9

Nein, nein, nein. I have my computer back, I won't be posting this weeks blog, or last weeks, but there will be an extra, extra long edition posted next week...Sorry again guys, but these things happen

Razvantc

I want an interview - By Paj.

Is there going to be an interview at all?