World 30 Blog!

the pink panther

Bitter? it was a joke I get on with Paj just fine. It's his useless lapdogs like yourself that he has to keep in check that I have any distain for.

DeletedUser

Sorry but does anyone else find it funny that the pink PANTHER doesnt get along with dogs? Woof Woof! IF you all must know I plan on doing the interviews, so send me suggestions for interviewees and questions via PM or IGM.

DeletedUser

Didn't he quit because he couldn't take the heat from people?

more like he didn't see why he'd bother if those on the sidelines felt like flaming him for it when they got nothing better to offer.

DeletedUser

im not happy paj quit he brought a different dynamic to the blog. vin diesal just wont cut it :p

slates9

To clarify for those arrogant people who think there the result and centre of everything... Paj did not quit because of the amount of shit he got every time he did an interview. He quit because at the moment he is busy with other things, and we had a lengthy conversation about it, so I find that you, not being in said conversation, know not why he has quit ... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

In defense of Bookie's question, I am pretty sure Paj himself stated he would not do the interview because of flak he got over some questions he asked certain people in interviews.
Maybe saying "because he couldn't take the heat so he quit" isn't quite the way to put it, but in fact he admittedly said he would not do it for that reason. Whether he actually is busy is another reason perhaps..and it does seem so since he hasn't been around posting.

Anyway, back on topic, looking forward to the extra thick copy of the blog :)

DeletedUser71844

You getting the hardback edition?

Looking forward to the blog.

So now it's Stiki or TPP doing the interviews?

the pink panther

more like he didn't see why he'd bother if those on the sidelines felt like flaming him for it when they got nothing better to offer.

More like he couldn't handle constructive critsicm

To clarify for those arrogant people who think there the result and centre of everything... Paj did not quit because of the amount of shit he got every time he did an interview. :

Meh he made his bed, he must then lie in it.

Players like you kill off world forums.

Oh the irony

You getting the hardback edition?

Looking forward to the blog.

So now it's Stiki or TPP doing the interviews?

I've never been approached to do anything not too sure why my name is mentioned?

Hybookie

To clarify for those arrogant people who think there the result and centre of everything... Paj did not quit because of the amount of shit he got every time he did an interview. He quit because at the moment he is busy with other things, and we had a lengthy conversation about it, so I find that you, not being in said conversation, know not why he has quit ... :icon_neutral:

Well first of all not arrogant. So your statement must be reflecting you. Second I stated that because paj himself said in a topic he quit because of all the shit he got from people on here. So this boils down to either you are a liar or everything that comes out of paj's mouth is complete bullshit. I would go with option 2 as he clearly has proved that is the past.

Hybookie

Who knows he might be. As I see it Paj was the first so you cant really compare people unless you have a few to base it off of. Of course people say he was good, Because he at the time was the only one doing them LOL

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well first of all not arrogant.

yes, you were very arrogant. Obviously trolling for a situation.

So your statement must be reflecting you. Second I stated that because paj himself said in a topic he quit because of all the shit he got from people on here.

Aye, i "couldnt handle the heat" and further evidenced by yourself. You wonder why the forums are so silent these days.. its cause people are tired of you and your mates constant bullshit.

The last few days, you cant help but be the ass you are, and provoke and take shots at people.

So this boils down to either you are a liar or everything that comes out of paj's mouth is complete bullshit. I would go with option 2 as he clearly has proved that is the past.

Aye, again, i lie all the time. Which is why all my predictions and facts are found out as true later...

You are typical of THE pnp, and im glad to see confirmation of why i shouldnt bother wasting my time.

As for slates, he is very correct. I was doing the interviews as i could find time, just havent had it lately. This just makes me feel oh so much better that i dont have to come here and defend my interviewees or my interviews.

Thank you for proving me right, Hybookie, and continuing THE's tradition of being useless forum trolls....

You shall be joining your five other friends on my Blocked list. I do have to say, the forums have been very nice not reading THE's garbage lately...

DeletedUser

Who knows he might be. As I see it Paj was the first so you cant really compare people unless you have a few to base it off of. Of course people say he was good, Because he at the time was the only one doing them LOL

I disagree. I have witnessed interviews over many mediums; I've read them online, in magazines, have seen them on television, and have developed a taste for what a good interview would look like. Whether applied to video games, politics, women's lingerie, or TW, an interview is an interview.

Having said that, I have no qualms seeing another person try, but I personally enjoyed Pajuno's style. I bet he made it fun for the interviewee. :p