World 30 Blog!

Hybookie

It's always nice to get under someone's skin, especially Pajuno. I feel special now, now that I'm on his block list :-D.

slates9

Well first of all not arrogant. So your statement must be reflecting you.

Ha! Or maybe you just don't see it yourself? To arrogant to realise you are indeed, in my eyes, and plenty of others, arrogant. I'm not sure what's done it, but I' sure I can guess...

Second I stated that because paj himself said in a topic he quit because of all the shit he got from people on here.

I fail to see an official resignation from the man, so by my reckoning, his resignation was done, in private over a skype chat with me. Therefore, only Paj and I know the reasons he quit, and like I said before, you were not in the conversation, so I find it unlikely you know what was said...Oui?

So this boils down to either you are a liar or everything that comes out of paj's mouth is complete bullshit. I would go with option 2 as he clearly has proved that is the past.

I disagree. I know myself I am not a liar, and that I am honourable. I proved that with a recent action for the person involved :icon_wink: Also, what comes out of Paj's mouth is bullshit on the way you read it. Obviously, you, for obvious reasons, read it the bad way. Try opening your eyes (Like this >> :icon_eek:)

slates9

I don't think we even did one this time :icon_confused:

Scratch that TSJ, I've just realised I lost it. I totally forgot about it!

I'll do another one this week for you and the others who missed out :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

awesome week nice humour/topics also to see a more personal section was impressive and a nice difference even with pictures etc what i think is very good, loved it all keep up the solid work and man hour well the last pic :p

and some of that jubaly hour well how true is that !

miss harresment hour though need to campaign to bring back paj for that f** rl and whatever grill em dude!

nice blend this week very well put together :p do i get a kiss ass badge?

DeletedUser

Excellent Blog!

Jubal, you had me laughing through both of your pieces. More than a couple times my wife and son looked at me with that, "what are you giggling on about?" gaze people in the room tend to give you when you suddenly burst into laughter. And regarding the playing TW too long part, I actually at one time, while comparing my job to someone else's, refereed to them as "tribes." You can imagine I got some razzing for that. :lol:

(But how did you know I was a mime? :icon_eek:)

I also want to say kudos to Cece for giving me a good laugh with the obit. It was well done. And on a serious note, I have give Badlap mad respect for the form and style of his. Very good job man, with a excellent poem to top it off no less.

Have to say, the second to last picture was rather nice as well. Might show that one to my wife. :icon_smile:

As for the rest, it is every bit the quality I've come to expect. For everyone that contributed, great job! Now, someone get to doing some interviews! :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

TSJ, the last picture was Adriana Lima, and Atraeus, yours was Alisha Cuthbert. Surely you knew that beforehand? She's amazing!

DeletedUser

excellent edition. Atraeus as a mime in rl cracked me up :D And someone pls remind me to go pick up that copy of the Guinness book!

DeletedUser

TSJ, the last picture was Adriana Lima, and Atraeus, yours was Alisha Cuthbert. Surely you knew that beforehand? She's amazing!

i didnt as i dont stalk the web but me google is running hot and also search "has adriana lima stared in xxx" getting alot of hits :p

slates9

I don't stalk the web either... :icon_redface:

Lol, nah. Most of these ladies will have been in the FHM top 100 women. Otherwise I wouldn't know the names of others, although there are a few special ones I remember.

DeletedUser

i cant subscribe to fhm anymore my wife gets real pi**ed and thinks i lust after other women :p that i dont so im out of touch with hot stuff :(

spleen mage

I laughed my socks off at Jubals post, amazing stuff. Very good Blog this week!

DeletedUser

I find fun interviews boring.

If I wanted fun I would watch that silly entertain me tonite or American Idiot.

I prefer those that ask the questions that makes the 'interviewee' squirm.

Not many interviewer's do that today.

We do not want to hear whats your hobbies. We have the internet for that.

We want to know whose baby it is. :icon_razz:

Gicusan

good one. jubal is simply great. i am glad you restarted this. btw, you guys should interview PinkyToe as the main capper in the BD-DN war.