World 30 Blog!

DeletedUser

@ Bad: This would make sense, presuming I had known a separate thread was posted (although it seems to me more likely that I not know it was moved to another thread than to have viewed that thread and still so blatantly overlooked the second edition, as you said. I'm surprised you'd think otherwise at all to be honest :icon_confused:) . Anyway, while I am amused you thought so much of it as to point it out to begin with, I'm glad you did; if you hadn't, it would have been some time before I checked the blog out. :icon_wink:

@ The Blog Staff: It was very well done, but I am looking forward to seeing the contests and debate sessions.

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

New edition is up. Previous editions will be moved to the first post under a spoiler and a date. They will always be there for reference.

Read it up guys! :icon_razz:

xinryr

Slates said it wrong, the poetry contest can be about anything. We have two entries so far, and there is a prize of at least 5 PP!

slates9

Slates said it wrong, the poetry contest can be about anything. We have two entries so far, and there is a prize of at least 5 PP!

Looks like I stand corrected guys. Whatever I say from now on, ignore it. It's probably a lie :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Jakedeazy said:
We received no explanation from anyone else who went to DN.
You are mistaken; I gave my reasons to both DGoodhue and Lmawii. Damn good ones too, go look it up if your interested. One of the reasons i left was because of poor leadership actually, contary to popular belief, Plague leadership wasnt good.

DeletedUser

just wanted to stop by and say good work boys... ladies if applicable.

silvereclipes

Great job on the blog loved the interview an also the stats all nicely presented to the world.:xmas cool:

DeletedUser

Pajuno: You were a baron then? And who were the dukes?
Jakedeazy: [...] The dukes at the time of the disband were rcarlson, gardezbien and brindamour. rc and gardez are real life husband and wife they claim.
Pajuno: hmm.. do you know why they disbanded?
Jakedeazy: I trusted all 3 of them to the full. Now I only trust one of them. We all did.

Dec 17
21:52 Brindamour joined the tribe.

Seems like you're out of people to trust :/

xinryr

Keep your fighting out of the blog forum :icon_sad:

>> :xmas mad::axemen:

btw, the next contest will be done for a tribe/group/person who is willing to offer up an award for the winner. Whoever volunteers to do this will do the judging (entries will pass through me so they can be turned in without the artist's name) and award giving, and the blog will serve as a sort of showcase for all entries.

If no one signs up to do it that way, we'll do an art contest with an entry fee (sort of like the lottery, whoever gets first gets it all, unless we have a ton of entries in which case the top three will get different percentages) where I pick the topic and give the stuff to the other members of the blog staff to judge.

Poetry contest is wrapping up, we'll say that the final entry needs to be turned in on the 19th.

DeletedUser

Keep your fighting out of the blog forum :icon_sad:

>> :xmas mad::axemen:

btw, the next contest will be done for a tribe/group/person who is willing to offer up an award for the winner. Whoever volunteers to do this will do the judging (entries will pass through me so they can be turned in without the artist's name) and award giving, and the blog will serve as a sort of showcase for all entries.

If no one signs up to do it that way, we'll do an art contest with an entry fee (sort of like the lottery, whoever gets first gets it all, unless we have a ton of entries in which case the top three will get different percentages) where I pick the topic and give the stuff to the other members of the blog staff to judge.

Poetry contest is wrapping up, we'll say that the final entry needs to be turned in on the 19th.

i dont mind donating some pp to this would only be 5 as im poor :icon_redface:

xinryr

That's fine, any amount works :) Did you have anything in mind for what you'd like to make the contest about? You're the only one who responded to this so far, so I guess its all yours :D

DeletedUser66411

Sorry guys, I guess my bad for underestimating them with the 5 more recruits comment.

slates9

Woah woah woah!

Before this goes any further let me be the one to say...

Get the hell'outta our thread! Go back to yours...

And Thanks for the comments and ideas for making the blog better. I'll say ti once again, we're slowly getting there :icon_razz: