World 30 Blog!

DeletedUser

This was ALL related to the blog, stop spamming your own thread :icon_razz:

slates9

True but left un-checked, it would've been guaranteed to get out of hand :icon_wink:

Anyway, keep the constructive criticism's coming. It's all helping the blog get better

DeletedUser

i feel i should point out there's not enough shiny pictures (especially of scantily clad girls) in there

slates9

i feel i should point out there's not enough shiny pictures (especially of scantily clad girls) in there

Hmmm, I think we can do that. One question though.

If we get pictures like that for the boys, does that mean we have to get ones of men for the ladies...or other preferences out there?

EDIT: I wonder if our esteemed Mod could tell us if we're allowed to do such things...*wink wink, hint hint*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

is that wink wink hint hint thing a clue as to your preference? :icon_razz:

wel, i think we should go by this %wise. if x% of the TW players are female then that x% should be the amount of pictures for girls in comparison with those for the men.

slates9

Er-hem. The *wink wink hint hint* was for Sneggy to reply :icon_wink:

Anyway, after a short and very simple discussion between myself and one other member of the Blog team, we feel it would be beneficial to ... add this idea into the blog.

We shall be naming it after Badlapje... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I think we can do that. One question though.

If we get pictures like that for the boys, does that mean we have to get ones of men for the ladies...or other preferences out there?

EDIT: I wonder if our esteemed Mod could tell us if we're allowed to do such things...*wink wink, hint hint*

They do it all the time in OT, I dont see why not :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This weeks interview was awful IMO. Interviewing someone like Gardez, did you really expect honest answers? Hopefully there's a better candidate for next week.

The stack contest looked fun though, although after reading the name it wasn't what I was expecting... I half-expected a contest to see which tribe could screenshot the biggest stacked village for that week. :icon_smile:

Badlapje's man-hour... LOVE IT!

My favorite part though...

Phoenx vs Loen

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 17
Difference: 6

How the hell did this happen? LOL!

slates9

This weeks interview was awful IMO. Interviewing someone like Gardez, did you really expect honest answers? Hopefully there's a better candidate for next week.

I think paj will be handling this...

The stack contest looked fun though, although after reading the name it wasn't what I was expecting... I half-expected a contest to see which tribe could screenshot the biggest stacked village for that week. :icon_smile:

We're still developing this. It'll come bigger eventually.

So do I. I think we're gonna stretch further next time...see how close we can get without an infraction? :icon_eek:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

First off, i dont think its for you to decide who is right or wrong. Since when did Mods quit and leave you in charge?

As for your negative comments, i would prefer it if you pm'd those to me. Its not for you to decide, and i dont think that negative feedback of this kind should be publicized, just because of your opinion. Its harmful to exactly what we are trying to do here.

The idea of the interview is to get someone's perspective. Of course its not gonna match yours, but again, that isnt why i did it. (to get your approval) i have grown tired of your negativity here, and while its fun with a worthy opponent, (in this case i think Liquid is a better candidate for your insults) its uncalled for 90% of the time. I think its time you give that up, eh?

Now your insulting my work, something that i do in my spare time. I suggest you correct your post, and think again long and hard before you post on someone's work, specially work they are doing because they want too.. not cause they have too.

She didnt have to give an interview, she did.. she does not deserve to be ridiculed by the likes of you. Do not make it so no one will want to be interviewed... Think before you post.

Grow up Ak.

This is a constructive idea. Maybe you can get an enemy to post what stacks were to start with, and what they looked like after? Heheheh...

the whole stack contest is meant to evolve, as we see fit.. its a raw idea, hoping to change it to fit the world...

My favorite part though...

How the hell did this happen? LOL!

LOL. its a side dish, going on while i finish the main course. I cant be arsed to hitch up my plans, just for a few isolated villages. Loen will get whats coming when Zubi gets his right after new year.

DeletedUser

At least you handled the criticism well and didn't overreact. :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At least you handled the criticism well and didn't overreact. :icon_rolleyes:

What was criticism?

All i see is you stating the interview was awful, and not to believe her.

What in that is "constructive" criticism?

Oh wait, this is Iceman's forums.. we only post at his suffrance...

DeletedUser

Well, contrary to AK's philosophy, I think it is always good to hear two sides to a story, even if you don't want to agree with the other side.

Personally, I think it was an awesome edition. Great job to everyone involved! Again, I am looking forward to the next one.

slates9

Thanks Atraeus. And I see ... was is fallens, or sybrands trend is catching on with those santa hats on the avys :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thanks Atraeus. And I see ... was is fallens, or sybrands trend is catching on with those santa hats on the avys :icon_razz:

Heh, it was because of Xinryr actually. He mentioned that he was going to do it, so I stole his render and threw it on mine to be cool. :icon_cool:

I should put one on mine

I totally agree. :icon_razz:

slates9

Paj had his turn, now it's mine.

I don't like your "constructive criticism" as you call it, but I'll gladly give you some of my own. Get out of this thread and stay out from now on if your gonna post comments like that.

Before I took this job of organising the Blog, I didn't know it was actually quite hard to do. However, I'm getting used to it, and so is the rest of the guys. Anytime you want to take over AK_Iceman...be my guest...:icon_neutral:

Like paj said, you want to say something like that, send him a PM, or whoever is responsible for it...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never said my criticism was constructive? Just that Gardez is a liar, and known liars would make for an awful interview. Take a chill pill guys, I'm not saying your blog was/is bad, just the person you chose to interview this particular week. And it's only my opinion, so please choose to ignore it if you don't like it.

Thanks and Happy Holidays! Looking forward to next weeks blog. :icon_smile: