World 30 Blog!

DeletedUser

First post. :)

Not bad for a first edition, I was expecting more then an interview though...

xinryr

I didn't even get a chance to write anything yet :D

We're going to set stuff up to do a contest soon (that is when me and slates are on skype at the same time!), too, so look forward to that if it's something you'd look forward to.

slates9

Yeah AK, this was just a ... warm-up. A little tester if you will. I did promise once, twice I count in that first blog that it'd be better next week :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I may regret saying this but Pajuno actually did a great job with the interview and I like the lay out.

Short and sweet, but that's to be expected with a first issue.

Great job guys.

DeletedUser

One more thing, I would quite like to see somebody from LoEN interviewed, the public dont really hear much from them.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One more thing, I would quite like to see somebody from LoEN interviewed, the public dont really hear much from them.

i thought to interview Msft, as he is a top five player. But i was afraid if i asked the hard questions, some who do not like me would scream foul and biased, or fishing for information... As phoenx and Loen are skirmishing...

So i figure do a few rounds of players outside my apparent "sphere of influence" and then come inside after... Know what i mean?

And thanks for the compliment shipley.

DeletedUser

Great first edition guys, was interesting and entertaining.

DeletedUser

Not quite what I expected from the interview, but I'm use to short questions and long essays.

Good none the less.

DeletedUser82183

Very good Interview.

I'm sure the first few will be short, but to be expected until Pajuna gets more practice questioning people and has a basic list of questions to ask.
But then Wildcats isn't a big chatterbox, so that probably didn't help. lol

DeletedUser

I like it though a bit more about people's RL would be nice :)

Keep it up :)

netjakdim

I like it though a bit more about people's RL would be nice :)

Keep it up :)

Great there goes another one of those people suffering from the delusion there is a thing called "REAL LIFE":icon_eek:
I like it but one idea for the suggestion box. What if it was typed up on like one of those parchiment looking pages and saved to imageshack or something then posted as a spoiler. Make it more newpaper looking like.

slates9

I like it but one idea for the suggestion box. What if it was typed up on like one of those parchiment looking pages and saved to imageshack or something then posted as a spoiler. Make it more newpaper looking like.

We are still thinking of the perfect way to present it, but with that, it kind of limits the amount of text you can put in it, so as of yet, this is the best way. However, if someone comes up with something that is big enough to hold the text and other things, and be a decent size, and look good, then by all means, speak and ye shall be heard.

Willing to try anything. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This topic is for the discussion of the stickied blog topic which will be updated periodically by the blog staff.

netjakdim

What about sections with the spoiler option sir.
You could use the parchiment look and do one page for an interview
Then do another spoiler for war stats and a different spoiler for each section.
If you guys agreed on the background and fonts and such then each person
could make it look right uniform and organized

DeletedUser

wel i guess this is the discussion thread. Nice issue this week, good to see our esteemed opponents so confident :)

Pls add BD vs T-W-C though, as shipley refuses to accept that fraser/tormos/cracker are now BD and stated his intentions to pursue them thus putting his tribe at war with us (which is fair enough, BD would do the same).

slates9

Will do it for you next week baddy :icon_razz: Any more improvements to be made? It'll all be taken into account. Plus any extra bits you want

the pink panther

I thought the idea was to interview unknown people? :icon_confused:

and does this mean Phoenx and TWC are officially at war?