World 30 Blog!

DeletedUser92

Brilliant. Sheerly brilliant. :) I especially love the overview of THE and how everyone said we're slowing down...

...Well, I guess everyone can eat their words. XD As to my own activity, all I'll say is this - There's quite a few villages that got nuked by me, and quite a few of them got capped by THE members. You don't have to have a huge account to play it well and make an impact. And I always make an impact.

Pajuno, great interview with Tango.

DeletedUser

Just a heads up. Zubizarus agreed to participate in my next contribution. If youve got a tough question send me an igm asap!!!

silvereclipes

go to top of the posts an you will see world30 blog next to funny attacks an defense an so forth.

DeletedUser

Rich: We have our differences, and occasional disputes, but we still have good bonds. On the other side, we assist each other with plans, ideas, tools, etc. Warring THE would be an interesting challenge, but at this time BD has no intention of breaking its alliance with THE and I cannot foresee that happening. However, anything is possible. I suppose if we conquered everything else on the world we might turn on each other for the last battle.

Slates9: For the last battle? You believe THE and BD will last right until the end?

Rich: possible, not probable

I found this part of the interview very interesting. There is no news to me in there, but there might be some people still thinking that THE & BD alliance won't last. There are plenty of signs that points out that THE & BD will last for a long long time (Till the last battle is my prediction).

The "Possible, not probable" doesn't fit with the rest of the statement. It was straight forward and clear.

spleen mage

The "Possible, not probable" doesn't fit with the rest of the statement. It was straight forward and clear.

I think the last sentence is referring to whether the actual tribes will last 'til the end, not the alliance (unless I'm not understanding you correctly).

Gicusan

here is a slight contradiction. Mostly because we are not that close and no one has put much thought into it. If BD and THE will win their wars, they will fight each other. Thing is if activity will not eat either of the tribes or both. So far it looks like it won't but we are not there yet.

DeletedUser

I think the last sentence is referring to whether the actual tribes will last 'til the end, not the alliance (unless I'm not understanding you correctly).

I think he meant otherwise, but if you are saying this alliance will last until one of the 2 tribes die, without any of the 2 actually fighting each other. Then, he didn't contradict himself, but that is still an interesting statement.

To me, any relation with BD and THE will necessarily lead to deception. In the end, it is and will be THE & BD vs. the rest of the world.

DeletedUser

More an analysis than an opinion, any tribe that would like to have relations with you will always end up with no relations at all since BD will always be the top hand in THE's game and vice versa.

All other relations are just temporary for your personal benefit. They will all be thrown out to garbage when they have no use to you.

Statements from both BD & THE members concerning this alliance cannot be clearer than that. It is meant to last till the end, unless one of the 2 get beaten out before the end.

DeletedUser

All other relations are just temporary for your personal benefit. They will all be thrown out to garbage when they have no use to you.

If you could provide ANY example of this, I would be quite amazed. Our Hammer NAP would probably be the only thing even remotely close to this, and that definitely didn't start out as a temporary anything... They simply lost the best parts of their tribe, and with that went all communication. They weren't the same tribe we made a NAP with, so we dropped it. We also gave them close to 2 weeks notice before attacks started which is something like 5 times more than the norm.

So yeah, please have evidence behind your slander. Otherwise you're just another Pajuno.

DeletedUser

It is totally nice to you to have given 2 week notice. In the end, it still doesn't change anything to the fact that only your alliance with BD is important to you. Your members and BD members don't shy away from saying this alliance will last till the end, that it is meant that way. So how can any other tribes benefit from any relation with you, other than for a short period of time?

That tribe better be confident that they can beat you 1 vs. 1.

I don't see many tribe that can stand 1 vs. 1 against you or your ally.

DeletedUser

In the end, it still doesn't change anything to the fact that only your alliance with BD is important to you.

Again, you shy away from facts and go right into your own opinion. Just because you put the word "fact" into your post, doesn't make it so. Pull up a quote, screenshot, something where a member of THE has said that our BD alliance is the only important relationship we have. Or find me a situation where we used a tribe temporarily and then just dropped them because we didn't need them.

If you can't, don't bother replying. Then we can get back on topic here. :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again, you shy away from facts and go right into your own opinion. Just because you put the word "fact" into your post, doesn't make it so. Pull up a quote, screenshot, something where a member of THE has said that our BD alliance is the only important relationship we have. Or find me a situation where we used a tribe temporarily and then just dropped them because we didn't need them.

If you can't, don't bother replying. Then we can get back on topic here. :)

sigh.

Are you pulling the shipley defense?

Honestly, ak, any person with any hint of TW game knowledge can see that this alliance is permanent..

BD will be busy for a while, THE had one good co-op against Decide, but have not heard much since? (prolly still retraining) i dont see Decide or hammer disappearing over night...

But noobaxes is correct in his statements. Its quite clear to see that no other tribe will ever come between you two, and your bed buddies until whatever bitter end happens.. (inactivity, bd or the losing a war and disbanding, etc)

So, no, we cannot pull out screen shots.. (or maybe he can, but i cant) but we all know what is most likely gonna become fact... (as we cannot say either way until some time has passed)

please dont lie, deny, or try to dissuade the fact that Noobaxes hit the nail right on the head..

Ps. i have you blocked, still.. but i unblocked you cause you used my name... but i love how my "slander" has always been spot on.. just those that is being targeted arguing otherwise...

DeletedUser

Honestly, ak, any person with any hint of TW game knowledge can see that this alliance is permanent..
It's possible, but you and noob both seem to think that it's only possible to have good relations with 1 tribe. That is of course, incorrect.

THE had one good co-op against Decide, but have not heard much since?
Weird, I seem to remember you said this after our initial OP on DECIDE months ago. Our most recent one, which was also a huge success, would make at least 2? I'm no math whiz though...

I'm not saying noob is wrong about our BD alliance, but I am saying he is wrong about how we treat our relationships with other tribes.

Gicusan

as for BD, we don't have relationship with other tribes. I mean no friendly official relationship. We had a mutual agreement with Pheonx against TWC. But that should be it. Actually the agreement still stands. We just poke at each other too :D

Last edited:

jakeeboy

Well no wonder your 'agreement' fell apart because T-W-C is no longer around.

Gicusan

TWC is there. Still there. You may call it Pink Horse, same swamp inside.