World 30 Blog!

xinryr

You may call it Pink Horse, same swamp inside.

We're renaming my mind again? :icon_redface:

And your guys' agreement hasn't done a whole lot =/

the forums are so dead! Maybe we should start an awards thread =/

Last edited:

tangotemptress

the forums are so dead! Maybe we should start an awards thread =/

That could be fun... what kind of awards?

On topic... When can we expect the next blog issue to be out?

Paj, thanks for a fun interview :) I don't think that all interviews should necessarily be as tough or serious as was mentioned earlier in this thread. I enjoyed being interviewed, Paj helped to keep the air on the lighter and fun side, and I'm glad for it. I wouldn't have wanted to do a super serious interview, as I wouldn't have enjoyed it at all... just my own opinion though. (besides... I can't be flirtatious in a super-serious interview and where's the fun in that? :icon_razz: )

xinryr

That could be fun... what kind of awards

Not sure, what do you guys want them to be? o_O Maybe we could decide on some criteria and have people vote. The winner could get pp or I could exploit some slave labor to get them a beautiful sig or something.

Gicusan

there are people like Tango and most others where interviews should be fun. There are leaders and others where we are interested more in the information than in fun department. Just adjust on the way guys.

DeletedUser

Not sure, what do you guys want them to be? o_O Maybe we could decide on some criteria and have people vote. The winner could get pp or I could exploit some slave labor to get them a beautiful sig or something.

The awards are a good idea I think, and its not yet been done. One thing we (yes, I'll contribute as I get time) could do is design them as small graphics that can be added to signatures.

For example, an award for... say... biggest epeen (which we all know is a toss up between Parmenion and Pajuno, just teasing guys :p) would get a small epeen shaped "badge" that can easily be added to a sig, and if a player doesn't have a sig, then (s)he can just collect them or do what many famous people do and just throw them out.

All joking aside, it is something to consider. Oh, and I loved the new blog edition. It took me long enough to get around to it. :p

DeletedUser

Slates asked me and JP to do an interview for the blog, but that was like a month ago and he never followed up... :icon_sad:

slates9

Yeah, sorry guys. I've got my final exams coming up, and I got swamped with so much coursework, revision and alike I've barely been able to get my account even recruiting. Needless to say I will push to get a blog out this tuesday as best I can.

DeletedUser

Hit me or JP up on Skype whenever, if you're still wanting that interview.

I guess that would also be a cue to W30 forum readers to send slates some questions you would like to see asked in the interview.

DeletedUser

slates is busy with school, he got alot of work and doing the blog adds a whoole lot to him. there's gonna be one in April I believe.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With all the forum activity. I desire to start the blogger again.

All involved before can mail me ingame. I plan to start interviews again. Any suggestions??