World 30 Blog!

slates9

2hflv8x.jpg

Edition 1
[spoil]
Welcome to the first (un)official World 30 Blog!

Well World 30, here it is. This is only our, er-hem, first edition, so it's a little brash and maybe even slightly bland, but they'll get better, I promise. Some of you may not have read the interesting thread discussing this, but I'll fill you in quickly. FallenAnge1 was going to do this, but something came up and he did not have enough time to do it. So I stepped in. I rounded up a small gang of 4 (including me) and hopefully, over the next few months or even years maybe you'll get to know us more.

Seeing as this is the first issue, informing some people of what's going on, it'd be pretty pointless telling World 30 the news of the last week that they might've missed, when we have already missed months of it. I think this section'll start next week maybe :icon_wink:

Pajuno's Harassment Hour!​

Paj's first ever victim...WildCats! :icon_razz:

[spoil]Pajuno: hey
WildCats: Howdy
Pajuno: there we are
WildCats: So you are the towns friar?
Pajuno: sorta, im just doing interviews cause i love to harrass people
WildCats: makes sense
Pajuno: now, the deal here is i will interview you, write it up, maybe embellish here and there for comedic effect, and then send to you for approval before posting
WildCats: I'm not a funny man, I kill stuff for fun
Pajuno: perfect
Pajuno: you a hunter and fisherman, i am assuming?
WildCats: I'm a Canadian
Pajuno: i take that as a yes?
WildCats: aye
Pajuno: what is your favorite game, and what is your favorite fish?
WildCats: Moose, and Salmon
Pajuno: is that the king salmon?
WildCats: Atlantic one
Pajuno: wild
WildCats: it's better then the Pacific one
Pajuno: colder water is supposed to be better tasting i hear
Pajuno: now from the ocean or inland?
WildCats: I fish inland, rivers, the Miramichi River is renown for it's salmon, lots of american pay big buck to be able to fish on it
Pajuno: yes
WildCats: So why all of a sudden interest in BH?
Pajuno: Hey!! i ask the questions!! have you read the w30 blog thread?
WildCats: some of it
Pajuno: its been discussed with several people. we all know THE, BD< TWC< etc.... BH, i didnt even know you guys existed til a few weeks ago
WildCats: before I say anything, what tribe are you from?
Pajuno: so lets get to the questions IM supposed to be asking YOU
Pajuno: i am from Phoenx. i am Pajuno!! you dont know me?
WildCats: I know the name, but that's about it. I know my friends and I know my enemy, but I don't know much about people miles away. I have other players in the tribe taking care of making contact elsewhere
Pajuno: nice. which is precisely why you should be interviewed. we need someone not well known, from a major tribe
WildCats: I think Hammer is starting to know me. brb, this is taking long, need a beer break
WildCats: back, grabbed two so I can last the interview

Pajuno: nice
Pajuno: got my bowl packed as well
Pajuno: so how old is bh?

WildCats: BH started in the game Archmage, in maybe 2002
Pajuno: no kidding. i played that game
WildCats: We were the fighting group of TFB. we were the one that annoyed anything and everyone that was going after our climbers
Pajuno: LOL
WildCats: and since 4 members of BH is playing W30, we renamed ourself BH.
WildCats: When I started W30, I got recruited by TGoW, it took me a while to say yes, wanted to make sure they were good enough.
Pajuno: true online gamer
WildCats: Can we check the stats? I'm pretty sure TGoW were rank 100+
Pajuno: if you like, people will either know the name or not
WildCats: just saying we took a tribe from rank 100+, to where we are now. We wanted to rename ourself BH for a long time but we were waiting for something in game to happen. so when we started to skirmish with Hammer, we changed our name. of course some said it was a sign of weakness, I have no clue why changing name is a sign of weakness, especially since we just kept climbing, but what ever
Pajuno: some people are attached to their names
WildCats: We should be passing Decide soon
Pajuno: 5 BH 58.697.861 62.951.357 51 1.234.340 6618 9.512
WildCats: Another reason we changed name is simply because all the leadership in the original TGoW is gone, so the current leadership had no attachment to TGoW
Pajuno: Second tier tribe, how many worlds you play before now?
WildCats: I played W5 before this one, this is my second world
Pajuno: how well did you do in w5?
WildCats: I did very well in W5, getting close to the rank I was in W5 now
Pajuno: what is your relationship with THE?
WildCats: no comment
Pajuno: So if there is a problem with THE/BH, do you speak to Jp?
WildCats: everytime I need to have a chat with THE it's always AK
Pajuno: now, this is one of the questions people want to know, seems you have been fighting Hammer for some time now, as dictated by the Video declaration and such
WildCats: it's going on 3 months soon. but for the first two month and even now, we are fighting Ks away. it's hard and long. I mean my nukes are still not home yet and they hit last Sunday *exclusive for Hammer. I'll relaunch them starting Friday when the last one is back home
Pajuno: what is your future AH?
WildCats: what's AH?
Pajuno: After Hammer
WildCats: After Hammer, we'll look at our option then. but we have a few scenario painted out
Pajuno: mind telling me one of the juicy ones?
WildCats: That would not help BH by revealing futur plans
Pajuno: there is several obvious plans that are open. for instance, you guys finish up with hammer, you and THE. and then proceed to duke it out, straight up....
WildCats: that's one scenario that many in W30 would love to see
Pajuno: absolutely. rumor has it you are THE's lapdog?
WildCats: BH is no one's lapdog. We wanted to wait a bit longer to declare on Hammer, we wanted to have a bigger front with them, but the THE declaration forced our hand a bit
Pajuno: obviously
Pajuno: what is your official position in the tribe btw?
WildCats: Duke. well, co-duke
Pajuno: ahh
Pajuno: which person were you in the video?
Pajuno: left or right?

WildCats: the one talking
Pajuno: hahahahaha. some would question your drinking abilities?
WildCats: that was our third take
Pajuno: ROFL. that is awesome. your buddy on the left was a little sour faced by that point i see
WildCats: first one the video guy screwed up. second one we couldn't see the girl, only her hands and I wanted her in the video
WildCats: so yeah, my abilities might have been influence by the fact we had drank a lot just a few minutes prior
Pajuno: ok. maybe your story checks out, but im not buying you drank that table full of bottles a few minutes before hand either...
WildCats: no, drank what is next to my computer prior. those were for 3 days worth, on the table
Pajuno: not bad
WildCats: video was made on the weekend, but just release on the Wednesday. I'm going to shotgun a can of beer in the next video for sure
Pajuno: lol. how about three wise men?
WildCats: or have a friend of mine come over to be my bartender and then tell a story about the Hammer war and take a shot every few seconds (a short story)
WildCats: we don't have 3 wise men in the tribe!
Pajuno: lol. nah, three wise men - johnny, jack, and, Jamison!!
WildCats: we might have a council meeting at my house the weekend before x-mas, might even have an American show up, last one we were 5 BH plus none TW friends. BH is a close tribe, it helps a lot, and makes it easy to lead, close as in friendship
Pajuno: that is a very cool Tw relationship right there, i must say. Im sure there are plenty of us around the world who have friends across the world they would love to meet..

Pajuno: any closing statements sire? lessons for the masses? wisdom from above? catchphrases?
WildCats: Heineken is a real beer, Budlight is for the newbies

closing statement would be "Expect it... It's Coming"

An entertaining character...both WildCats and Pajuno. [/spoil]

Wars in your neighbourhood today

Just an update for some people on current wars going on for those who don't generally bother with some of the more...talkative threads.

DECIDE vs. THE
Hammer vs. THE
BH vs. Hammer
Phoenx vs. Die.
T-W-C vs. PMP (as much as their war will ever be)
Plague vs. DECIDE

Oh, and not forgetting Templarz, fighting against LoEN :icon_wink:

I may have missed some guys, just throw me a mail or reply to what ones, and yeah, I only noted big wars.

So, unfortunately fellas and females of World 30, this is it for the first week. It was not very long, or very informative now I look back over it, but I can promise you that it will be much better next time. Lastly, I have some announcements to make.

• If you'd like to become a member of the World 30 Blog team (we even have our own Skype chat) mail me in-game or on forums. In-game name is the same as on forums
  • If you'd like to have a special shout out put into this, same as above, mail me in-game or on forums
  • Also there will likely be some competitions of some type beginning next week, so prepare for it, it could be anything!
  • Lastly next week we'll be beginning our "Master Debators" section, which you'll find out what it is next week. We're asking if some people want to mail me some topics that they want discussed between two residents of World 30. Thanks
  • Er-hem, last, last note. We're also looking for some topics that World 30 artiste's :icon_wink: would be most interested in taking part. Also, the competition may or may not need an entry fee
[/spoil]

Edition 2
[spoil]
Welcome to...dun dunnah dunnn...the second edition of the World 30 Blog!

So, World 30. This week has certainly been interesting. [DN] declared on BD. NADS declared on Die. WildCats had a 25 nobling spree, cough, Hammer. We're gonna have some new maps to view, specific maps that is, to certain wars. Unfortunately, our Master Debators won't be coming out this week, but next week we'll definitely have it, plus a nice edition from our co-editor, xinryr.

So, on with the show!

Pajuno's Harassment Hour!

This'll be Paj's second unlucky victim, grummit; Duke of the newly warring [DN]

[spoil]Pajuno: got time for an interview?
Grummit: yeah
Pajuno: word. you got your beer and your bong handy?
Grummit: (smoking), (beer), good to go
Pajuno: hello grummit, may i ask where you are from? or is that too revealing for Online times?
Grummit: Oh no I am always on so it doesn't matter. USA New Jersey
Pajuno: ahhh, yes, the yankees fan.
Grummit: yup
Pajuno: what is it that you do?
Grummit: Umm right now just working at a local deli. I have plans for grad school and getting my application in order now.
Pajuno: nice. what are you planning to become?
Grummit: Well I plan on starting my own business in a high-end technology field. The program I'm interested in is called Entrupenerual Physics
Pajuno: really. may i ask a possible example of a "high end technology field"?
Grummit: Well a few ideas i have now for a business would be dealing with solar cells or medicial scanners like MRIs, CTs, or X-rays. one of the reasons I want to go to this program to help figure out which ideas are viable and which will be to hard to enter into.
Pajuno: ahh. proper planning. sounds like you know what your doing. ;) how old are ya?
Grummit: Always have to have a plan. I am 24 i think.
Pajuno: i think he says. Do you guys intend to take your next declaration into the youtube era? your current one was very good. Gonna be hard to top the originality of it..
Grummit: Nah I don't like following a trend. I would much rather have [DN] do their own thing.
Pajuno: Ah. it may be a "trend" as you say ,but the trend leaves a lot of viably different options open. it can be said yours is part of a trend to follow themes.
Grummit: I suppose but THE have already done 2. BH did one, the forum felt a little to crowded with videos :p. Maybe you will see a video dec from [DN] in the future base on our tribe.
Pajuno: yeah. that is what i mean. your next dec or future declaration. this one you did was class already
Grummit: but we would have to stop being lazy to do it
Pajuno: lol. you are duke of DN?
Grummit: Yes well co-duke of my great tribe
Pajuno: the other is fallenangel?
Grummit: yup just one of his many names
Pajuno: rofl. how long have you been a leader in DN?
Grummit: Pretty much since i took over the guardianfer account back in march
Pajuno: hmmm. what was the tribes name then?
Grummit: Tardis
Pajuno: now what is the progression of names? why were they changed and such?
Grummit: When Fallenange1 left I was left in charge. While he was gone the tribe had changed a lot. I didn't feel it was the tribe the PP started at the begginning. So when Fallenange1 came back I said I wanted to change the name of the tribe. As for the progression there was a lot of talk and and couple votes. I think it was janjua or something like that, then B-Nana (not going to mention names. But someone wanted that and got it to happen. Not sure how though.). So I couldn't stand the name. And just recently watched the Death Note anime because a tribemate said I should. I loved it and by my charm and power in the tribe I made it happen.
Pajuno: nice, and you guys got to use it in your Declaration. i happen to be a fan of anime, as evidenced by my bleach avatars.. do you watch other anime?
Grummit: yeah i love anime. I started long ago watching DBZ. Now I watch Naruto and Bleach. Ofcourse I feel bleach are having these pathetic story arcs and I want it to get to the main story.
Pajuno: lol.. i watched til episode 60 -70. alright. onward. you guys came to DN as a name.
Grummit: yeah
Pajuno: what was your first war as duke?
Grummit: officially it was -O-. this is my first time leading a tribe
Pajuno: yeah. what other worlds have you played on?
Grummit: umm i have played on 2,8,10 very briefly when i first found tribalwars. I thought the game was so slow. Then I noticed they started the speed so I was like why the hell not try it. The speed worlds is where I fell in love with TW. I quit playing slow worlds and played speed world for a few months. Then I took a break because I was addicted.
Then at a boring internship i decided to kill sometime again, I joined w24

Pajuno: lol
Grummit: played there for a few months. Joined a great tribe call ESL. right before we all went inactive we warred a larger tribe half way across the world from most of our tribe. One way to have a challenge though. Then once I start getting my life back to normal. Fallenange1 said he had a player giving up his account and asked if I would be interested in playing it. Fallen and I were in ESL together. Thats where he recongized the skills. :lol: then I was here and i came in the middle of the Tardis and SU war
Pajuno: nice. tell me your thoughts leading up to the bd war
Grummit: lol. Well as everyone knows BD and [DN] we always suppose to fight. Gicusan and I talked about it month before even before The war with -O-. The next question is probably why now. And my honest answer is because [DN] wanted to. There is not much else for us to go after on our east coast.
Pajuno: aye
Grummit: We had to clean up the -O- remains and when you are at 25 members it takes a while to noble 3000+ villages. but you know how that is. of course we are not at 25 members any more don't get started...
Pajuno: nice, now what is your relationship with twc?
Grummit: Well Cshipley and I are friends. I know he might not be the most popular person but he has always treated me with respect and I with him. Through that both our tribes have gotten along. We stay out of each other's Ks as best we can and we let each other deal with our wars. we have them marked as allies in game and just started a shared forum. So I guess you would call that actual allies.
Pajuno: now this is cool to put into the interview, right?
Grummit: yeah thats cool. if not they can war us about it
Pajuno: rofl. cool. whats the story with Decide and DN
Grummit: What do you mean?
Pajuno: what is the relationship and what happened during the decide/Green/DN thing
Grummit: ahh. Well from my perspective Decide were winning the war. green weren't out of it yet but it was not looking good.But about what happened I think it was a week before the whole THE declaration. There was talk about green might be surrendering. I didn't put to my faith on it actually happening because sometimes tribes ask what happens if they surrender. It happened in the DN's war with -O- but that didn't happen. So i didn't think it was going to happen. Then maybe like 2 days before THE declared. Green told Decide they wanted to disband and have their active players go to Decide/Hammer/DN.
Pajuno: now when you say green, you mean.........?
Grummit: The GREEN before the disband??
Pajuno: yeah. i mean as in who specifically was speaking for green. to you
Grummit: I wasn't involved with the talks. Decide were keeping me informed through skype. it wasn't until the night before that they gave me a list of people that would like to see in DN.
Pajuno: are all those people now in DN?
Grummit: no. 2 are. I think there were about 5 people that we were asked to look at
Pajuno: Any threats on your rim or are you surrounded by friends? besides bd front of course
Grummit: umm north and south are friends and the east is food really
Pajuno: how is it inside DN? with your leadership team, and fellow tribe mates? Describe that some
Grummit: We all really just have fun pointing out each other's mistakes and the enemies. Lots of spam and lots of joking around. I think the best thing about our tribe is that none of us knew each other from another world really
Pajuno: really? how did YOU join the tribe?:icon_razz:
Grummit: well. i mean for the majority Fallen knew me but i didn't know anyone else. everyone else met each other or only just heard of someone before the world
Pajuno: cool, you got a big leadership group?
Grummit: Not really there is Fallen and I then 2-3 barons. would you like to know the barons?
Pajuno: sure
Grummit: i'll let you decide to leave it in or not
Pajuno: lol. if liquid c is one. im gonna leave him in, and make fun of him
Grummit: Faceminewrath, Acidangel and Tomas Torquemada. Liquid was a baron
Pajuno: ahh
Grummit: Fallen and I change it up every so often to give some players a break and bring in new talent
Pajuno: that is mostly common knowledge, yeah? good idea really
Grummit: in the tribe. outside the tribe i really don't know what gets out. we all are i think very loyal
Pajuno: Good.
you guys declared on BD this week
:icon_eek:

Grummit: :icon_eek:
oh yeah. i knew that

Pajuno: kinda keeping in the theme of declaring and getting an interview
Grummit: yeah thats good. sorry the war stats aren't anything big
Pajuno: dont be sorry. we can see the skill displayed by pinky's posts
:icon_eek:
nice work on both sides, you know? guess TPP is correct, the game is catered to defense.

Grummit: just a little. but we will take them out. I am happy we declared
Pajuno: lol. yeah. well it shouldnt be impossible with nice large clusters to snipe with
Grummit: yeah. plus with churches and noble limit adds to the strategy. Also playing against BD makes me want to play more
Pajuno: rofl. what do you foresee in DN's future?
Grummit: A long and hard fought win against BD and then taking down whoever will be there later.
Pajuno: sounds confident. any advice for your enemies in the coming weeks?
Grummit: no they seem to be doing fine. Just don't lose to much sleep.
Pajuno: Words of wisdom for the rest of the world?
Catch Phrase?
Make it good.

Grummit: Oh jeezz the pressure.... ummm...... hmmm... Don't give up... i don't know just play the game for fun.

Due to the immense amount of tangents and side discussions thru-out the course of this interview, it took like four hours and some change to complete. i enjoyed it. Who is gonna be next week? :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

Wars in your neighbourhood today (and their latest edition)​

[spoil]Coming from the one, the only, Mick!

w30bloglogonew.jpg

THE vs. Hammer and DECIDE

[spoil]
thevhdcopy.jpg
[/spoil]

BD vs. [DN]

[spoil]
bdvdncopy.jpg
[/spoil]

NADs vs. Die

[spoil]
nadsvdie.jpg
[/spoil]

Phoenx V T-W-C

[spoil]
phoenxvtwc.jpg
[/spoil]

Phoenx V Die.

[spoil]
phoenxvdie.jpg
[/spoil]

Decide V Plague

[spoil]
decidevplague.jpg
[/spoil]

BH vs. Hammer

[spoil]
bhvhammer.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]

Quote of the week

Laozi said:
The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself.

Lastly, World 30 Blog's first contest! Being co-ordinated by xinryr at this moment in time.

The theme and topic this week, and possibly running over to two weeks if not enough entries are recieved, is a poem, written in any style of your choosing. It can be as long as you want it, but bear in mind the fact that whoever judges it will have to read them all, or as short as you want. Just a little reminder that yes, it does have to be TribalWars related...Maybe that'll be changed in week to come. Any submissions should be sent to Xinryr via the forums. And yes, there will be a prize :icon_cool:​
[/spoil]

Edition 3
[spoil]:icon_eek: We've lasted 3 weeks. I didn't think I'd be bothered to do it after the first one. In my opinion, three is getting there. I'd have to say it's thanks to Xinryr, Pajuno, Brody, Mick and Stiki :icon_wink: Thanks guys. And thanks to the comments from the World 30 community. We're slowly, but surely getting there.

I'm sorry to say that Master Debators will still not be out this week, I'm sorry. However, this week we do have "O-Bitch-U-Aries" produced by Stiki.

[spoil]
Pajuno:Hello Jakedeazy. how are you today?
Jakedeazy: Hi Pajuno. I'm good, thanks.
Pajuno: You are from which tribe, and do you hold a position in that tribe?
Jakedeazy: I am one of the Barons of the PLAGUE, formerly known as GREEN
Pajuno: gotcha. May i ask where you are from, or does that interfere with your online status?
Jakedeazy: I was born and raised in a small town in Indiana.
Pajuno: nice, Colts fan?
Jakedeazy: Yes, I am a definite colts fan but I bleed Black & Gold. I am a big Purdue basketball fan.
Pajuno: hahah. I hear lots of college fans out there. What is it that you do for a living?
Jakedeazy: I'm involved in a family business. Our company specializes in underground utilities, earthwork, and road rehabilitation. We mainly do pipe work-Storm, Sanitary, Water. I work side by side with my 2 older brothers.
Pajuno: Awesome. How big is your family then?
Jakedeazy: I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. All are older than me. I'm 10 years younger than my closest sibling.
Pajuno: Wow. your the baby then. How old is your oldest?
Jakedeazy: My sister, Kelly, is 45. She's kinda like my second mom. I'm 29 by the way, same as you it appears. I have nieces and nephews in their 20's, lol
Pajuno: you are married with children as well?
Jakedeazy: Yes, I am married. We have a 9 month old baby girl. Luci.
Pajuno: congratulations.
Jakedeazy: Thank you. It's been an awesome experience so far.
Pajuno: Now, how long have you been playing tw?
Jakedeazy: I've been playing for a little less than a year I think.
Pajuno: so this is your first world?
Jakedeazy: Yes, it is.
I am a noob

Pajuno: nice. what is your take on the whole tw experience?
Jakedeazy: Well, for the most part, it has been great. I think of it as a game where respect and class play a big role. As well as people skills. If you're not personable, chances are you won't last real long here, which is cool. Generally speaking, TW is made up of smart, sound minded players who still act like real people. But, the longer I play, the more my opinion's change. Trust is hard to come by anymore. It's discouraging at times really.
Pajuno: nice response
Jakedeazy: I speak the truth brother
Pajuno: alright, i have heard the rumors and stories surrounding the Green disbandment. Were you present and active leadership at that time?
Jakedeazy: Yes I was. A very interesting turn of events.
Pajuno: You were a baron then? And who were the dukes?
Jakedeazy: We didn't have barons or any other formal position holders at that time. I was on the council of course. Dancing Bear started GREEN on the idea that we were all elite players and knew how to handle things. He had been MIA for some time prior to the disband. The dukes at the time of the disband were rcarlson, gardezbien and brindamour. rc and gardez are real life husband and wife they claim.
Pajuno: hmm.. do you know why they disbanded?
Jakedeazy: I trusted all 3 of them to the full. Now I only trust one of them. We all did. Let me start by saying that GREEN was not functioning at the level that we had in the past. We definitely had some problems, changes needed to be made or it would have gotten worse.
Pajuno: inactives and such?
Jakedeazy: Yes, and the absence of dancing bear hurt us dearly. He was a great leader. As for why rcarlson disbanded, we will never know. His motives were in no way in the tribe's best interest or anything like that. We never even got a say in the matter. He disbanded the tribe right after he sent a circular naming myself and DGoodhue as spies. And he claimed Dancing Bear was a plant from THE. DGoodhue and I were the 5th and 4th members to join green, respectively. We were all shocked. I was in disbelief.
Rc and Gardez then immediately went home to Decide, taking selbytweaker, korgg and LittleDragonCPS with them. I think there might of been another 1 or 2 that went with them but I can't remember. Like I said, an interesting turn of events. But so far, it has been a blessing. I just wish they would have revealed themselves sooner. I believe that those of us who remain are better because of the whole deal.

Pajuno: that is often the case
Jakedeazy: Before rc and gardez disbanded, they secured the account sit of our largets inactive players. They claimed they wanted the sit transferred to them to help out GREEN's front line. To better the tribe, lol. a few days later came the disband. I still ask myself why it had to go down like that. They could've just left GREEN, not try and underhandedly destroy it. Just plain dirty. Not the type of thing TW is all about. All our forums, our chats, our pub talks. All gone in the snap of a finger.
Pajuno: that was very upsetting to the public. A complete outrage for many... now, who stepped up when things happened?
Jakedeazy: The public's reaction was refreshing. They acted with the ideals that I have come to associate with TW. But we didn't want people to feel sorry for us then, nor do we now. Onward and upward. :)
Pajuno: good. what dont kill you only makes you stronger
Jakedeazy:Viscount Alex is solely responsible for intitially putting the tribe back together. He stepped up big.
I feel that we are a better tribe because of the disband, lol, I think you read my mind.

Pajuno: yes. Hardship brings many people together to rise above the challenge. it shows the true character.

How optimistic is your future?

Jakedeazy: Well, some might say that we're stuck between a rock and a hard place, but we remain optimistic nonetheless. We definitely have a good group of people now. Activity AND participation is at the highest level I've seen since Dancing Bear left. We will see what the future holds for us soon enough.
Pajuno: Great to hear. You guys are still fighting Decide?
Jakedeazy: Yes, we are. We've done quite well so far. It seems they might possibly be a little preoccupied with something else. Hmm, Or maybe THE PLAGUE is just that good? lol
Pajuno: You have other enemies at the same time?
Jakedeazy: Yes, of course.
But we have friends as well. :)

Pajuno: yes. i hear public opinion is very high. I interviewed Grummit last week. He said that there were five members to leave Former Green and join DN. Only two did leave.. what is the story there?
Jakedeazy: I think he meant there were 5 prospects, or possibile recruits. I know that DGoodhue and I were approached by DN. We obviously didn't go that route. I imagine dairyboy was one of the 5 Grummit mentioned. He did go to DN. Along with a few other members. It was a bad decision in my opinion. Not on DN's part, but on our members that joined them. They left as cowards who couldn't even muster up an HONEST explanation for us.
Pajuno: Really. What was their excuses?
Jakedeazy: One of them said he wanted to do what was best for his account. That he didn't feel safe. We received no explanation from anyone else who went to DN. There were no prior signs of anybody jumping ship, nothing. Hell if they would've hinted that they were feeling unsafe, that they needed a little reassurance....
I might've given them a teddy bear or something

famous last words? Advice to the masses? gimme a last quote

Jakedeazy: Hmm, I'll manipulate a quote from Ferris Bueller--

"Life, like TW, moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
-John Lennon

This was by far the most fun interview to date. There was an awful lot of banter deleted, as i had to keep to the topics. LOL.

Im beginning to warm to this job, and i hope you guys are enjoying the interviews. Any new ideas for those unknowns??[/spoil]

O-Bitch-U-Aries produced by Stiki

[spoil]Welcome to the first episode of the O-B*tch-U-Aries! The concept is to have a tribe or person write the obituary for someone else. It will mostly focus on rivals and is intended to be made in good taste and good fun. Each edition the people involved will be given a word bank of 5-10 words that they MUST use in the obituary so that things are a bit more fun.
This week we asked DN and BD to write an obituary for their opponents. Due to scheduling conflicts BD's Gicusan was unable to get his submission in on time. Therefore his obituary will be featured next edition. Grummit was able to get his submission in on time and is as follows...

Words: Crux, Faith, Fallen, Pretty and Rejoice

To the friends, family and loved ones of BD,

BD left this world last night. They left behind their great allies THE. BD was one of the best tribes on this world. People had faith that BD would outlast any tribe. In their time here many tribes and players have fallen to their skill. BD's presences on this world seemed assured until one day a tribe of similar skill and dedication decided to start a war with them. BD rejoiced at the start of this war. Never before did they fight a tribe that required the use of so many members of their tribe. The crux of this war was not the points or villages that each tribe had but the activity that each tribe needed. A pretty memorial service shall be held in the thread “The Fall of BD”. Their allies, friends, and even enemies can pay their respects to this great tribe.[/spoil]

DJ's Dose Of Drama

[spoil]THE vs Decide

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

THE has been slowing down a bit lately, this may be a sign of Decide getting support in place or THE's nukes rebuilding. The stats should tell us in the coming weeks.

THEvs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

image.php

Doesn't seem to be the same case with Hammer, as they continue to steadily eat away at them.

BH vs Hammer

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 15
Difference: 19

image.php

This war continues to reflect Hammers imminent demise. They did manage to get in 15 caps on their enemies this week, although most of these are retakes.

BD vs [DN]

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Continued stalemate. Once both sides mount proper offensives I believe the stats will begin to shift towards one side or the other.

Phoenx vs Die.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 13
Difference: 66

image.php

Very nice stats again for this week, shows they continue to feast.

Nads vs Die.

Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 32
Difference: 22

image.php

Seems to be much more even on this front, although Nads does edge them out for caps this week. Players seem to have fled from NADs to Die. which surprises me considering the stats and Die.'s horrendous PnP reputation. Internal conflicts?

T-W-C vs PMP

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29

image.php

Just added in these stats to give T-W-C some attention :icon_razz: Looks more like a meal then a war to me, as T-W-C shows again with this weeks stats.

PLAGUE vs Decide

Side 1:
Tribes: PLAGUE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16

image.php

PLAGUE proves again with this weeks stats that they are not laying down anytime soon. Victims of rogue dukes and other tribes recruitment, (Hammer, Decide, DN) PLAGUE beats THE in this weeks stats on Decide. Kudos.

Phoenx vs Loen

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Side 1: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

I put these in as I remember, somewhere, Pajuno declaring on Loen. Not very pretty this week, and nethier are this month stats. I will be expecting much more out of this war with their new recruits.

[/spoil]

Mick's top 10 Map of this week.

[spoil]
w30top10blog.jpg
[/spoil]

The competition launched last week will continue for one more week until the 22nd of December. Remember guys, there WILL be a prize of at least 5 PP to pay for a month's premium. Once again, the style is poetry, and the topic is pretty simple, TribalWars
[/spoil]

Last edited:

slates9

Edition 4
[spoil]
20p3ex3.png
29gonx5.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

2 days till the big day (depending on your timezone this may differ). I hope your all excited and are going to spend time away from the computer and TribalWars? :icon_rolleyes: Fat chance that happening...

Anyway, this week a few things happened in TribalWars. Some things happened on Skype too. I recently found out that McMellow and Shelie40, both members of Hammer and BH respectively have the sexiest voices I've heard to date; I won't get started on their looks :icon_wink:

This week, after a short brainstorm by our very own Paj, we came up with a new idea. "The Stack competition". You'll find out the details below, but I will say that it was one of my funnest hours on Skype ever!

On a serious note, some of this content within the blog is actually copyrighted in the real world, so please, no copying anything from the blog unless asking myself first. Thanks

So on with the blog? ...

[spoil]

Pajuno: Hello there Gardezbien
GardezBien: Hello Pajuno
Pajuno: That is your ingame name? And which tribe do you belong to now?
GardezBien: Yes. My ingame name is Gardezbien and I belong to Decide.
Pajuno: Decide? I believe you belonged to a different tribe recently?
GardezBien: Yes I was one of the Dukes of Green
Pajuno: Really. that was the infamous tribe that disbanded?
GardezBien: Yes it was.
Pajuno: Ah. i apologize, i have only what has been posted in the forums to go by, and what i gleaned in last weeks interview. Care to discuss a bit what may have occurred?
GardezBien: Sure. Where would you like me to begin?
Pajuno: heheh. was just wondering how that would start. When did this happen?
Tell me the timeline

GardezBien: We went to war with Decide on Oct.2. Shortly after that Dancing Bear, our tribe leader - Went missing
Pajuno: gotcha. who were his co-dukes/barons?
GardezBien: Lienca, who went MIA at about the same time, Viscount Alex, Dgoodhue, and Jakedeazy. One of Bears last orders was for us to attack Tomas Torq. of DN
Pajuno: really. What was that about?
GardezBien: Last week of september... you can see his OD spike :) So we were taken by surprise abit when Decide Declared. Bear had control of everything. He was the Diplomat, recruiter, etc.
Pajuno: hmmmm.... he just up and left? no nothing?
GardezBien: He said he had business to attend and would be back in a week. But we did nothear from him for about two weeks. Then he skyped or mailed Jake or Dgoodhue, and said he would be back in another week as he was now traveling in Europe. Then another message that he would be back, this time in Japan.. his contacts got farther apart. And just eventually vanished. During this time, Viscount Alex appointed me to the counter attack on Decide. Which was an honor, but difficult as I was on the front line and under heavy fire.
Pajuno: So who took over in his stead?
GardezBien: Viscount Alex. But he soon passed the torch to Brindamour. Then VA went yellow, then red and remained red till about Nov 13th. I am not clear as to who actually had Duke powers during that time.
Pajuno: Well someone had to become Duke. what eventually happened?
GardezBien: Brindamour stepped down from his position. Everytime he made any motion in the council - few people commented. Or they would change their votes. Simply it seemed as if no decsions could be made.
So he got fed up and stepped down. Goodhue and jake stated that they did not have time to lead. So Rcarlson and I stepped up. Because we knew that if the tribe had no leader.. then it would be - devastating.

Pajuno: yes. I guess you could call what happened Devastating..
So what happened once you guys took over?
GardezBien: So we were given Duke powers. and that was when we could see our level of inactivity
Pajuno: Ahh... And?
GardezBien: All hell broke loose
Pajuno: how bad was it?
GardezBien: Well in the mean time several large players and many others had quit because of either real life, or demoralized by the war with Decide. Mybones, a very large account in k 37 had a family emergency and was being sat part time by myself and another named santatara. Sanatara later quit cause of School. Msiceman1 was caught un prepared for war and he literally just vanished as did another k 37 player Surigao -vanished.
Pajuno: How many accounts were being sat by the tribe?
GardezBien: I was sitting 3 accounts. Lienca and bear were being sat by barons, and then we had wolfking and some others off in K7. Worse were the ones not sat
Pajuno: So what was your initial reactions to taking this over.
GardezBien: That was the a real problem. One particualar player named lmawii had stated that " if Brindamour steps down i will quit and give my villas to BD". She stated this just before she went on a week long vacation. And when she returned she was livid. Lmawii, was on council.
Our council consited of Myself, rcarlson, Brindamour, Jakedeazy, Dgoodhue, lamwii, Littel dragoncps.. I think that was all.

Pajuno: and what did they think of you guys being dukes?
GardezBien: Well, I guess they had more or less appointed us. Or gave it to us cause no one else wanted the job. After all it was jake and or Goodhue that gave us Duke powers.
Pajuno: what was your game plan now that you seen what happened?
GardezBien: Well, originally it was to take Green to a victory. But we had many inactives in K27 ( sharing the border with Hammer and decide). Owndaya, Archotyptrx,Coolshirim just to name a few. Couple have gone barb now. We had nearly 60 people in the tribe, and only about 25 were actively participating. Half of that 25 were not on the front line.
But the internal bickering was the final nail. We had given an order to noble out our inactives as fast as possible - starting with the sits Sanatara, and Mybones. We also asked everyone to take a few barbs,esp in the back line. That was when Lmawii , who had already begun distributing her villas started trying to tear the tribe apart.

Pajuno: How?
GardezBien: Emailing others in the tribe about her dissatisfaction with her leaders. Sending mails about how her and her friend Drussx2 were going to start their new tribe and " do some damage" by attacking some of us while we were at war with Decide. So she dropped out of the tribe and started her own.. called FU. ( somewhere around Nov 12) I had not been duke for two weeks hardly at this time.. And I thought she and I were friends. I relied on her heavily for wise game council.
Meanwhile we continued to have heavy fire from Decide. I started trying to talk to Jake and Goodhue about this situation. As Lmawii is a respected and skilled player, and another large account in K37. When she left Green it was very demoralizing to us all. Jake and Goodhue would not discuss it.
So if you look at the map of K37 there were now only about 5 active players. Myself, carlson, Korgg and selbytweaker and darkmaker1.
Lmawii was distribuiting her villas,Mybones and Sanatara were now under fire from Decide. There were simply not enough nobles to go around to noble three large accounts! And Decide was taking them fast ane attacking the actives at the same time. Jake and goodhue were in and out ( good hue was on business at that time) so the only active duke/barons were Me, carlson and Brindamour and Jake. Jake was discussing us going to DN.
So we were in quite a pickle.

Pajuno: i see that
GardezBien: Green in K38/47 etc were in Ok shape. But 37 was a Mess with only a few battle beaten players left. Had Hammer jumped in on 27, or DN in 47 - well, it would have been over fast. And we lived in Fear of that. Green had NO allies, and when we reached out to BD ( as Dancing bear had told us to) they wanted no part of us. No allie, merge - Nothing. So we had a choice to make.
Pajuno: You had thought to merge to BD?
GardezBien: Yes we had asked them - we were willing to take what ever they would offer. I spoke with Badlajape on two or three occasions.
Lmawii had started the convo with them, but said she wanted someone else to do it. So I volunteered when no one else did.
She asked for a merge, but when approached Badlajape in late October, he said no, they were more a family tribe. I then asked for Family and the answer was NO.

Pajuno: yeah, i imagine that is what they would say. Lol.

So continue.

GardezBien: So with all of this going on, we had a choice to make. Jake was talking about going to DN. But since we in K37 were under heavy fire, we would be refugees. Would DN take us.. Not as refugees.
If we stayed and fought then Decide would take K37. that was inevitable
Unstoppable.

Pajuno: how can you say that? plague is getting positive scores against decide until they merged?
GardezBien: But not before Disband. The scores that were made were made by Greens reformation into Plague. Viscount alex and the others suddenly found nukes! and they opened up on carlson, myself, Korgg and Selbytweaker.
Pajuno: Ah.. ok. well i got out of order
GardezBien: That was where their sudden spike came from.
Pajuno: continue on from where you were.
GardezBien: VA did not return until November 12'th
He had full villas :p
So on or about November 14th I opened talks with Decide. I told them that I thought Green was just about dead. Surrender I guess.
A couple of us discussed it and due to the inactives we thought it was best to Disband. We would try to get our actives over into a tribe and asked Decide for 48 hours or so for our newly tribeless friends to contact a tribe. they were most generous and ordered a ceasefire.
Before that I had no contact with Decide what so ever and it was a very hard So why drag it out. We thought we would disband.. and if Green wanted to reform in their strong K's they could. They had that choice and they did which made Plague
Having no leadership experiance - I suppose we should have consulted the tribal majority. But as you can see they had a choice to joine the New plauge, or one of the other tribes in the area. If there stats and activity were acceptable etc.
Half choose to join Decide or Hammer right away. Some of the others joined Plauge, and now some have left to join DN.

Pajuno: Why would you disband the tribe? why not just give the powers to someone else, and leave? Also, i am curious. did you discuss the merger of just your little group of players?
GardezBien: Well as I said, we tried to give power over, but no one wanted it. Goodhue and Jake, the only barons left said they did not have time. I put out feelers to Drussx and he said he had no aspirations to lead again. We sent out a couple hasty mails asking those in the K's that would be immediately affected what they thought. Some of the other guys, like Artic Bear, dairyboy etc that were out in other K's we did not ask. They were newer to the tribe, did not know them as well, etc. We felt it best at the time to make a clean cut and allow others to make up their own mind. How we did it, may have been incorrect. But I think the resulting anger etc would have been the same. We could have left the tribe with No acting leader and let them figure it out . But I don't think that would have been the right thing to do either.
(when I say newer to the tribe, there were alot of players that quit and handed their accounts over to new guys)

Pajuno: But the forum outrage, and rightly so, is about all the lost forums for those that were also there...
GardezBien: True, but alot of the newer recruits, and those who had given their accounts to new owners in those last few weeks had not even begun to contribute to that forum hardly. Electriccool, for instance, was new. Dairy boy and MJR20 had found new owners for their accounts.. and we did not know them from adam. They had not yet begun to be active on the forums. And there ws a lot of personal informaion there too. We had been at one time a very close group of friends. We had pictures of ourselves and families and all sorts of stuff on those forums.
Alot of accounts in Green changed hands.

Pajuno: Yes... there wasnt anyone that might want to remember that?
GardezBien: There is no reason why those friendships would have to disolve if one cared to remember it. However likewise, lot of time zones and personal info there that if fell into the hands of an enemy could cause damage. Not just for myself but for anyone that had posted information there.
I think overall the Disband was mishandled in hindsight. But at the time, with all the internal fighting, the inactives etc.. we did the best we could with the information we had.

Pajuno: Hmmm.. sounds fair enough. How many people left to join again?
GardezBien: Well, Carlson, Korgg, myself, selbytweaker, little dragoncps joined Decide. Brandage, Diane66,St.Daniel joined Hammer. And people are continuing to leave Plauge/Green to join DN as we speak.( archeotryptrix also left and joined hammer and changed his mind later, but has since quit) so 5 left for decide and another 4 joined hammer.. with in 12 hours of disband.
9 right off the bat

Pajuno: How many people were in your tribe at the time prior to disbandment?
GardezBien: Aprox 53 with 5 perma sits included.
There were 28 that re-joined Green that formed Plauge
The sits were quite a dispute as well. We had trouble finding anyone to cover sits. And for the record, the only sit we asked for was Lienca. The others were given to me by their owners for distribution to active players.

Pajuno: You didnt ask for everyone's sit at once before you left?
GardezBien: Only Lienca. Ironically the sitter of that account misunderstood what we asked him for and gave us HIS account for nearly 24 hours instead.
But evetuanlly that got straightend out.

Pajuno: why did you want that account? were you taking them all to decide to share with decide?
GardezBien: Originally we wanted access to his mail mostly. We had spies. I was accused of giving "stacked" targets to attack. I wanted to know who the original founders were and what was going on. Not who they were in paper, but who they were "really". What their intentions were, etc.
Only later did we decide to keep the sit, as it was a locked permasit ( over 60 days) That ws another problem. Because Dancing Bear had been the sole controller of the tribal diplomacy etc, we knew NOTHING of what was really going on. Did we have a spy in another tribe spying for us? Did we have any secret alliances? anything that would have helped Green as a whole, and not just in the back line k's stay alive. It ws not an easy decesion.

We were never given Dancing Bears sit, so we were never able to access anything that he might have started to help Green.

Pajuno: Hmm.
GardezBien: I think New Dukes need to be briefed fully in a situation they are inheriting.
Pajuno: yes, i agree.
GardezBien: We were later accused of being Decide plants . That was pure Fiction - Again, we only accepted Duke powers to prevent a potential disband from lack of leadership. No one wanted the job.
Pajuno: i have been in that situation many times tbh.
So how is it in decide now?
GardezBien: I feel its a better fit for those that moved over. Decide is very active and I am positive about the future there. THE declared on them about 15 hours before we disbanded Green and joind THE. The war will have its ups and downs as all wars do.
When I say better fit that does not mean we did not ' fit" in in Green. We did have friends there. What I mean is that the active players on the map now have other actives around them. And its all about "Tribe". We all know its not good to be seperated by 36 hours or more from other actives in your tribe.

Pajuno: Agreed. What happened with your fight with Plague?
GardezBien: I am unsure. Many of them have now left to join DN. We understood their anger and defended what we could at first and did not "attack back" at first. But recently, when Archeotyptrix decided to abandon Hammer - join plauge- and launch on Me we did attack back. Plauge dropped him from the tribe when he started to lose villas. So those takes would not reflect in their stats.
Pajuno: Hmm. Will there be future fighting between you and plague? or did most of them join DN?
GardezBien: Well I guess that choice is up to them. At present I think Plauge has only 13 members.. So I am guess most of them are leaving. I don't know how many of the remaining 13 are sat.
Or active

Pajuno: Ah. I see. What is your next step at this point?
GardezBien: Well I intend to stay in Decide, where I am a simple footsoldier :) and enjoy playing the game again as such.
Pajuno: yes, i have not really asked you questions about you. :p where are you from?
GardezBien: Ohio in the USA
Pajuno: What do you do for a living?
GardezBien: Well, I am a 38 yr old Wife and mother to six children. I am married in RL to Rcarlson ( also in Decide) as many who read the PNP have heard. I have a BA in Psychology and intend to go back to school later for a degree in Physical or Speech therapy.
Pajuno: nice. i had heard that. what age range is your children?
GardezBien: 4,6,8,10,12 and 21. .. we won't mention the grandchildren :)
LOL

Pajuno: lol. congrats
GardezBien: Thanks!
Pajuno: alrighty, this has been a long one. HAHA. most informative one so far
GardezBien: Well I was honored by this chance to talk to you.
You will have to call this the TWO hour :)

Pajuno: lol. any last words or quotes?
GardezBien: Well as odd as it is my favorite quote is from The Hobbit : Bilbo Baggins: No hat, no stick, no pipe, not even a pocket handkerchief. How can one survive?[/spoil]

O-B*tch-U-Aries produced by Stiki

[spoil]Welcome to the second episode of the O-B*tch-U-Aries! The concept is to have a tribe or person write the obituary for someone else. It will mostly focus on rivals and is intended to be made in good taste and good fun. Each edition the people involved will be given a word bank of 5-10 words that they MUST use in the obituary so that things are a bit more fun.

This week due to scheduling conflicts with other guest writers the grim task of saying goodbye fell to fellow W30 Blogger Pajuno.

Words: Maelstrom, Blasphemy, Coeds, Naked, Light and Scotch

Today's Grievous news is the Death of Kill./Die. Family Tribes.

The two tribes perished after contracting Phoenx Disease... Which began shortly after Mr.soxs (formerly Known as s.Mcnally) declared war on Phoenx from the academy tribe, Kill. In the beginning it was a furious Maelstrom of Nukes, noblements, and renoblements in the territories of Kd 64.

The great warrior, Bushwhackerlove cut thru the soft, naked underbelly of Phoenx... Pushing forth thru the Co-ed areas, he cared not whom he slaughtered...

But after the initial push, Phoenx sat together drinking their Scotch on the rocks... and decided the Blasphemy of Kill.'s Declaration should smote them down. And up rose the Pied Piper and his many "rats", dancing to the tunes of his war instructions...

And thus it has happened.. Once the Great Warrior Bushwhackerlove fell, none rose to Champion Die./Kill. families.. Kill died many moons ago, and Die. , who was on its deathbed last night, breathed its last this morning...faded with the light of *Dawn*

And passes a long-time leading Family.... Die./Kill.

R.I.P.

Stay tuned for W30 Blog's next edition of the O-B*tch-U-Aries![/spoil]

Weekly War Stats Updates

[spoil]THE vs DECIDE

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 49
Difference: 43

image.php

I said last week that the stats were showing either DECIDE getting support in place or THE's nukes rebuilding. I believe these stats seem to prove the latter. With TARDIS mass recruiting PLAGUE I have run out of excuses for DECIDE.

THE vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 27
Difference: 25

image.php

Another solid week for THE on the Hammer front. Upon further review of these stats I have found that 25 of these 27 caps came from a single player.

BH vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 8

image.php

Stats almost even this week :icon_eek:. Slow week in this war, seems a few of hammers caps were retakes again. BH needs to learn how to hold on to those villages.

BD vs TARDIS

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 12
Difference: 25

image.php

Finally something other then a draw :). BD takes the lead in overall war caps with a pretty solid week. Now waiting on a retaliation from Tardis, and if they are able to reverse these stats. Unrelated to these stats is a huge spike in TARDIS' overall points, resulting in them now having more players then that of BD.

Phoenx vs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 7
Difference: 42

image.php

How did they taste this week Phoenix?

Phoenx vs Loen

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 17
Difference: 6

image.php

I may have boosted your ego with the Die. stats but I guess I get to shoot you back down with these. Mass recruiting barb/internal nobling Loen beating the 'pound for pound' best tribe in W30 :icon_surprised:. I am sure they have some nice excuses for it, but I shall just let the stats talk for now. :)

Nads vs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 24

image.php

We don't hear much about this war but NADs posts another solid week.

T-W-C vs PMP

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 32

image.php

Nom Nom.
[/spoil]

Maps of the week

[spoil]Mick made yet another great Top 10 Map of world 30. I'd say in maybe a few months we can have a new animated map, but of better quality with a weekly update of Micks maps.

[spoil]
w30top10211209.jpg
[/spoil]

We also have, upon request, a slower version of toasta's map, exclusive to the World 30 Blog...not even in the Map thread yet! (It's 3 times as slower and goes for an extra week at the end)

[spoil]
6monthexactlyanimation.gif
[/spoil][/spoil]

The Stack competition! (No witty name yet available)

[spoil]Pajuno had a brainstorm this week. Why not make a stack competition. Following on from this idea we hastily compiled a mixture of players of World 30 which were the following...

Cynth
Supaphat
Pajuno
razvantc
BpegeH
Sir Gramps
canine-
fielder1

After an hour long discussion about an "average" nuke, not a perfect one, we finally settled on a nuke build. The idea of the game is guess how many of this particular nuke it will take to clear a given stack. This week the nuke selected was...

7500 Axe
3000 L/C
250 Rams

And the stack chosen was...

84900 Spear fighters
48681 Swordsmen
87332 Archers
12101 Scouts
7240 Heavy cavalry
5162 Catapults

Once the stack was posted, the players then had 15 seconds (to allow no one to jump on the simulator) to guess how many nukes it would take to clear. This is what was said

Cynth 29
Supaphat 47
Pajuno 87
razvantc 55
BpegeH 69
Sir Gramps 75
canine- 50
fielder1 60

We can now tell every member of this group (every member that was too lazy to go on the simulator afterwards and do it themselves) that the answer was in fact...56 nukes. Therefore razvantc was the winner, being the closest and only 1 nuke off.

This was a damn fun hour for those who hosted it, and those who took part. We're looking for volunteers from World 30 only to take part next week. It'll only take 1 hour. If your interested mail me either in game or on the forums. Thanks

Also, we also decided that World 30 should pick the average nuke that will be used. Or a range of them anyway. I'll be starting a thread after this for you all to discuss and average nuke, not a perfect one. And we'll also need about 6-8 of them, so start thinking now![/spoil]

Contest #2 and #1's results

[spoil]2 weeks ago the World 30 Blog released a poetry competition. We can safely say that the winner of that competition was Atreaus. As he does not play this world, his points were given to a player of his choosing.

This is his winning entry:

[spoil]Razorblade Wrist Kisses

Embrace these little
Razor blade wrist kisses
Don't blink
For fear you might miss the moment
The moon collides
As the tides of Earth shift
The darkness Descends
So begins nihilistic bliss...

I am the enemy
This little voice within
The rope around my throat
The blade against my skin

I am the scream, the voice, the dream
I am the deception
Hopes final rejection

The crimson caress
Expresses truth
The ruthless reality
Of the restless youth

Withdraw this blade
Invading this shattered mind
Cascading, this raping invasion
Of my false sense
Of the grand design

And we feel alive
As a carcass in dance
Aligned like soldiers
Taking that last chance
That last prance on the grass
We were told to lay off

Lay the coins upon our eyes
To pay the ferryman’s cost

But ---- it all
It all falls back to the gun
We put to the heads
The beds made to lay within
To rest and drown
Our corpses laid in soiled gowns
Our grins of glee transformed
Into a final frown
Frozen in time by the grasp
Of formaldehyde
And the final blast resounds
And reverberates
And we lie...

We lie…

Copyright of J. Chris Lawrence 2008[/spoil]

Here are the other entries. They are not in order of votes.

[spoil]
1)Moving Home

axemen are cold.
spears are old.
swords are rusty.
The Ground is Hard.
marshes are soft.

the king awates the time to slay.
for you wont come out to play.

The Clay is Soft.
The iron is bad.
The wood is burned.

My trebuchets are here to stay
So Plese move out your Homely Hovle

Your Time is up.
My time is now.

2)War Hero

He was Built big and strong.
He Had Skills to be proud of.
His red Sword.
He Wears it up high.
Traverling across the lands
He Was knowen Throeout all the lands.
Killing Huge ammounts of Enemies.
Hitting them on the Critical points.
His Army knew this.
He Alone was killing many lifes.
And He Counted all the bodies

He was flying above the lands
Sailing through every ocean
Once provoked,
He takes out his sword:
Hitting his every foes
From their head to their toes.
He was killing everything from London to Paris
To kill him, no army would suffice!
All the people he would hit
Died at his feet

Prince, Paladin, became soon addicted to killing
So he practiced days and night to master his skills
From blood was the rain
Of all those dead soldiers on the field.
His name is yet obvious,
It is the one and Only

3)Fourteen Winged Angel

A cradle to sit on the edge of creation,
A people made for their own damnation.

The watery abyss of a
dream of love.
Into the fire to lay
so helplessly,
the feather of a dove.

Into the light,
Our eternal plight,
Sung to us from the cradle so woefully;

A tormentor forever in elation,
Or a child alone and in love
With the idea of its creation{s}
And the feather of a dove.[/spoil]

And for contest number 2? ...

Alright, this contest is one where you can show off your graphic art skills! The only rules are that it must be TribalWars (or otherwise medieval) related and that you pay one premium point up front to slates9. The winner of the contest will receive all of the premium payed by the contestants as their prize.

Contestants must do the following:

*You are responsible for getting your image online and keeping it there until the judging is complete, at a minimum.

*All entries must be either made unique using image manipulation programs (gimp, photoshop ect.) or hand drawn (and put online, of course!). Any entry found to be identical to someone else's work will be disqualified and their entry fee will not be refunded.

*All entries must be given to me either by a forum mail or in game (wajkiller2) by December 30th. (this may be extended)

All entries will be judged by the blog team.

Have fun with it and happy holidays! :)[/spoil]

And finally; Badlapje's man hour!

[spoil]It was decided not to be too racy. If the ladies of World 30 disagree with the selection, and wish another picture or two to be added, then please mail me ingame or on the forums. Thanks

[spoil]

Underwear_Models.jpg

emanuela-de-paula.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]​
[/spoil]

Edition 5​
[spoil]
Well guys, Crimbo's over. Now we have to wait another year! Sorry for not posting this blog last night, I couldn't find the time.

I hope you all had a good Christmas, I know I did. :icon_razz:

[spoil]This week's O-B*tch-U-Arie was a deviation from our previous trend of having tribes at war with each other write. Instead for the holidays I thought it might be nice to have Parm aka Mr. #1 write an O-B*tch-U-Arie for the rest of the world. He at first turned me down claiming that it wasnt really his thing, but if we did another poetry contest he would really like to enter it. I suggested perhaps a poem that met with the theme of an O-B*tch-U-Arie and he cranked one out like he was Poe. I would like to remind you guys these are done in FUN and not to be taken seriously. Also this week I didnt use a word bank because the O-B*tch-U-Arie was a poem.

Here is a poem for the TW folk,
Most of whom are probably broke,
You already know that in the end,
I’ll be your enemy, no longer your friend.

All of you pussies and you-tubing twats,
Are nothing more than bothersome brats,
I’ll take you on; one and all,
Crush your villages and rebuild MY walls.

From JP and AK to Baddie and Gic,
You are nothing more than an ego to prick,
When the bubble is burst and I show my true self,
You’ll be crying and asking for everyone’s help.

I’ll kill all my foes and allies and peers,
I’ll still be here for countless more years,
World thirty you’re nothing but pawns on a board,
That will not stand up to my mighty hordes.

I’ll smile and befriend you and talk really nice,
Until I decide your head is my price,
For playing this world on my sacred ground,
Your cities on which my empire I’ll found.

I will stand tall when you all walk away,
I’ll consider you weak and call you all gay,
For no other player has my end game,
You are all just losers and really quite lame.[/spoil]

Map of the week.

[spoil]
top10playersw30.jpg
[/spoil]​
[/spoil]

Edition 6
[spoil]
Happy New Year all! Sorry to say that this week we were unable to get an interview for today. All of the contacted were reluctant into agreeing so no interview as of yet. If one is completed during the week, I will edit this Blog and post in the discussion thread that it's been changed so no one misses it. So, on with the blog?

[spoil]Welcome to the fourth episode of the O-B*tch-U-Aries! The concept is to have a tribe or person write the obituary for someone else. It will mostly focus on rivals and is intended to be made in good taste and good fun. Each edition the people involved will be given a word bank of 5-10 words that they MUST use in the obituary so that things are a bit more fun.

This week we managed to get BelValcor, a duke of BH.

Words: Texas, Candle, Purple, Tickle, Maelstrom

Today's Grievous news is the Death of Hammer

It was a sad day in Texas today as a crowd bearing memorial candles gathered to pay their last respects to Hammer.
While it is well known that Hammer died in a valiant fight against the tribes BH and THE, less is known about their final battles, or the brave fallen souls that once held the Hammer banner high.

The fearless leader Supaphat... rumored to have turned purple in the face with rage when his net went down during the final defence of his dieing account.
The Baron McMellow who was distracted by a good tickle from a BH player when she had incoming.

And the super soldier Davepowa1 who could only be described as being a land-based type of maelstrom, or vortex, that sucks down all unwary foes with his (at one time) huge empire, who eventually retired to a peacefull life in the outback.

Let us now have a moment of silence to honour our fallen foes.[/spoil]

Weekly War Stats Updates​

[spoil]
THE vs Decide

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 8
Difference: 4

image.php

Nice stats THE? Since it is the holidays and 2 days of this week are void, I shall give you a break :icon_wink:

THE vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 35

image.php

Still ate away at Hammer nicely this week.

BH vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 9
Difference: 18

image.php

Seem to be picking up where they left off. I excluded the stats of the player booted by Hammer.

TARDIS vs BD

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

image.php

WA WA.... Giving those front line players a little break :icon_wink:

T-W-C vs PMP

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 17

image.php

Boooooorring

Phoenx vs Loen

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Difference: 3

image.php

I thought with the bashing they took from THE last time they would want to pick it up. Still I would hope THE does not continue to bash them considering their Decide stats :icon_wink:

Phoenx vs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 56
Difference: 8

image.php

Now this surprised me. When is the last time we have seen Die. with a plus week. Embarrassing, considering Die. lost a couple of their top ranked players this week as well. :icon_eek:

NADs vs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 16
Difference: 7

image.php

NADs pulls out a marginal lead this week.

BD vs Decide

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 20
Difference: 19

image.php

I tossed these in for kicks :icon_wink:
[/spoil]​

Maps of the week

[spoil]Top 10 ODA

w30blogtopoda.jpg
[/spoil]

Baddy's Man hour!

[spoil]

[spoil]
maxim_hottest_100_news_detail.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
megan-fox-01.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]​
[/spoil]​

Last edited:

slates9

Edition 7​
[spoil]
Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good evening. Unfortunately this week Paj was unable to finish his interview. However, it should be done within the next 24-48 hours. I will edit this as soon as I can.

Map of the Week
[spoil]
blogspecial.jpg
[/spoil]

DJ's Dose of Drama

[spoil]

Did someone say my stats were biased last week :icon_sad: I bet they were from a losing tribe :icon_wink:

THE vs DECIDE

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6

image.php

THE picked it up a little bit from the previous week, but nothing to impressive here.

THE vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 12
Difference: 10

image.php

Slowed down a bit from previous weeks, but took over control of Hammers home K. At this rate THE will have DECIDE surrounded in a month :icon_wink:

BH vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 19
Difference: 34

image.php

Another nice week from the Berserk Hounds. :icon_cool: Still seem to be losing a lot of villages due to retakes, I guess they don't take my advice :icon_sad:

BD vs TARDIS

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

A Bunch of Lazies. Now just waiting on the merge :icon_rolleyes:

BD vs DECIDE

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 11
Difference: 9

image.php

I decided to put these stats in to give DECIDE some more excuses to why they are losing to THE.

Phoenx vs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 43
Difference: 170

image.php

I was sure I must have screwed up TW stats and put in past month not past week. Awesome week guys and a great turn around from last week.

Phoenx vs Loen

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5

image.php

Nothing much here, Loen edges them out by one cap. I would really like to see this develop into a nice war, but Phoenx seems to be pretty preoccupied with Die. right now.

T-W-C vs PMP

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 13
Difference: 8

image.php

Weak sauce

NADs vs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 21

image.php

Die. edges out NADs this week by 16 caps. Somewhat surprising. But we all knew NADs were noobs anyways, right? :icon_wink:
[/spoil]​

Baddy's man hour!
[spoil]
tila1.jpg

1491-Gemma-Merna56.jpeg

jessica-simpson2.jpg
[/spoil]​
[/spoil]

Edition 8
[spoil]
Evening all...or well, for some anyway. We managed to get the stack competiton back up and running this week, and also we have some other new editions. Read on to find out who's joined us this week.

The Harassment Hour!
[spoil]
Due to my personal ingame relationship, i have been reluctant to ask certain questions...

Did not wish to be accused of feeding my ego, or fishing for information... so this interview was the basic of the basic.. Also due to time constraints.

(lost an interview last week :O )

anyways, here it is. May be my last, tho im hoping to redo one last one..

Pajuno:Hello Mr.Soxs
[mrsoxs]: Hello pajuno
Pajuno: You are the current Duke of Die.?
[mrsoxs]: Yes i am that is correct
Pajuno: Alright, then lets get a brief history of yourself before we delve into that.
Which world was your first? And describe it briefly.

[mrsoxs]: w18 was my first ever world. It was a good world to be on no churches on that world was normal setting had no noble travel limit and barbs grow
Pajuno: Any standouts or teachers on that world?
[mrsoxs]: No had to teach myself everthing about TW i had no help had to learn everthing myself.
Pajuno: hmm. that is unfortunate. What other worlds did you play in after that world?
[mrsoxs]: I did not play any other worlds properly after w18 had a try on a few but only was on them a couple of weeks on and of untill i came and started playing on w30 w30 is my first full year playing TW
Pajuno: really, did you encounter any teachers here?
[mrsoxs]: No i did not encounter any teachers here i was the one helping other players to grow
Pajuno: Ah. so you have as many points as you do, without any formal education to speak of.
Who was the original duke/creator of Die./Kill.?

[mrsoxs]: Yes i am very good at getting villages when i put my mind to it i can noble most players out and not busy on any other world.Leisereiter was the origanal Duke of die. i was the Duke of kill. once upon a time.
Pajuno: Yes. i remember, you declared war on Phoenx. Hehehe, May i ask where you guys got the idea to do that from? im also assuming that was your first major war?
[mrsoxs]: Yes i was Duke of kill. and declared on phoenx which seemed a good idea at the time but i did not take all the facts in of war. I have Never Declared on a tribe in my time on TW.
Pajuno: Was this your first world you led on?
[mrsoxs]: Yes this was the first world i have led a tribe on i have learnt a lot more on this world then when i first started out on this world i made a few big mistakes on w30 but have learnt from them,
Pajuno: that is all one can expect, tbh
Pajuno:alright, i heard that you had some help writing your declaration...
care to discuss that?

[mrsoxs]: yes i did as i had never done one before so asked for someone to do one for me as i did not know how to do them
Pajuno: who helped you?
[mrsoxs]: I asked THE ROCK and he got Stiki to do me one i think it was Stiki who did it not sure who he got to do it for me
Pajuno: yeah, stiki was the one.. How do you feel abut those two being in phoenx now?
[mrsoxs]: I dont mind they did what they had to i suppose
Pajuno: now, there was some moving back and forth, kill and die players (before kill disbanded) .. what was going on then?
[mrsoxs]: When at which stage?
Pajuno: well, then you can explain what you learned from being a duke of an academy... and activity and such.. cause im pretty sure that is what happened?
[mrsoxs]: Well kill. was good on activity but all of a sudden just went pop and activity seemed to of just died out. So a lot of kill. players where inactive so i moved all the active and good players that where left over to die.
[mrsoxs]: Kill. was not an academy of die.'s. I learnt being a Duke of a tribe a lot of hard work goes into running a tribe on TW one wrong move on world politics and it can be all over.And players quit for what ever reason or go inactive so you need to find other good players to fill the space up.
Pajuno: Or, you need to find ways to keep the ones you have fully active...
[mrsoxs]: Yes that as well but it is not that easy if they dont want to be active anymore.
Pajuno: hehehe. Its all in how you do it, my friend.
So, you have learned a bit what its like to lead... how do you feel about being duke now?

[mrsoxs]: Would just like to be a normal player and if i have a choice now i would not like to lead a tribe.
Pajuno: ROFL
didnt like it that much?

[mrsoxs]: It is ok but there is way to much put upon you to lead a tribe.
Pajuno: Agreed. I feel maybe you should have been educated a bit more before being thrust a dukeship like that.. and then you would be more adapted to handle what was expected. Now i see that Die. has consolidated, and are now fighting two wars.. phoenx/Nads. One on each side.. what is your plans for the future, and how do you intend to handle that?
[mrsoxs]: I have big plans for die. this year i have been spending a lot of time organnizing plans for this year it will be a big challege one of the biggest challengers i have had on TW but a have faith my plans will work out.
Pajuno: oooh. sounds good. i wont pry more, cause of obvious reasons. But you sound optimistic about your future.

Now, there are some questions i would be naturally asking.. tho they do have implications in our current war.
such as your relationship with loEN?
You have Nads on one side, Phoenx on one side, LoEN on third side, and then the RIM at one side..

[mrsoxs]: Well loen are fighting phoenx player so they are fighting in our wars as well that i can tell you.
Pajuno: Well techinically you dont have to tell me anything.. hehee. but i already know. :p
[mrsoxs]: NADs are nothing to worry about that much we have the skills to take them out.
They got the better of us in the beginning as i was working on getting us to become allies with the leader of NADS who i helped on many occations and was under the impression they would not attack us but i was stabbed in the back

Pajuno: Alright. What about nads? you mentioned a backstabbing?
[mrsoxs]: Or asa yes i helped him a lot and he know i wanted us to be allies again i helped him get good info for his tribe and helped his players in a lot of things on there to growing
Pajuno: i always heard some of your guys were pushy.. abscindo?
[mrsoxs]: Yes some where a bit pushy i should of just let them get stuck into them when they where where they where. Archon of the End we should of never let NADS take this account we should of taken care of the account back in the day
[mrsoxs]: But i have a master plan in the works now to take NADs down they will last a couple of months tops
Pajuno: yes. rumors swirl of a Die/twc plan... I see that whittons nukes you, and twc was nobling it. (via twstats) Care to discuss this?
[mrsoxs]: lol :) No whittons nuked my ass at pretty stacked vill and had nobles on rute after clearing the vill managed to snipe his last noble and retook a vill back of him just in time as i have been on w46 i bit more last few days
Then killbow seemed to take the vill :)
Same thing happened when DK attacked a vill cracker seems to take the vill instead :)

Pajuno: hmmm. Well wars and sides make for strange bedfellows. You said you had plans for Nads. What do you intend to do to stop Phoenx?
:O

[mrsoxs]: I dont think there is any stopping phoenx
But one day after all these villages i have on w30 have been nobled up phoenx's time will come and i may be still around on w30
who knows (smirk)

Pajuno: LOL.
Good luck with that one.

Pajuno: final words? famous quote?

[mrsoxs]: All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.
Pajuno: whoa
pretty deep, eh?

[mrsoxs]: lol
is that quote ok?? if not then this quote:
I have not yet begun to fight!

Pajuno: works for me!
[mrsoxs]: ok going sleep now cya[/spoil]

The Jubal-ly Hour!
[spoil]Quote of the week

Liquid C, in reference to Soldier 1st Class firing nukes before getting banned.

Liquid C: "You're interacting with a former account :eek:"
Soldier: "Shit.

Oh well, I'll fire all my nukes at you for a second time then. Before I get banned.

You shirt lifter."
Liquid C: "I THOUGHT WE WERE ALLIES.

cpas."
Soldier: "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :p It's lauradoom then."
Liquid C: "It's good to hug :)"

Jubal's Top Ten List

For the first edition of the Top 10, I simply am listing the Top 10 tribes, and asked each Duke to provide the Blog staff with a quick update on where their tribe sits. Your Top Ten List is!

1 THE
AK_iceman today at 05:33
Our focus has always been war, and some of our goals for this year are to expand the Empire further into the north-east and the south-west of W30. Meeting new people on and off the battlefield; having fun in the chats; staying one step ahead of the competition. That's us.

Jubal's notes: BD have closed the gap, but THE remain #1 in rank, and have held it for some time now.

2 BD
Badlapje today at 10:24
No two-three sentences needed: BD is kicking arse and if you want to save yourself a spanking then get out of the way.

Jubal's notes: Baddie sums things up nicely. Beware when these guys turn tehir focus towards you.

3 T-W-C
cshipley today at 19:53
Twc is finishing off pmp - the 3rd and final member remaining of the 3 way gang bang thrown at them. The initial mission statement of the corporation upon its formation was to conquer the south east and so far so good.

Jubal's notes: These guys seem poised for something big soon by the sounds of it.

4 BH
WildCats today at 03:58
BH is right where we want to be, still under rated by many but yet still feared by our enemies.

Jubal's notes: The Duke of BH speaketh the truth, under the radar is not a bad thing.

5 Phoenx
No comment from Pajuno

Jubal's notes: ---

6 LoEN
msft on 19.01. at 23:13
LoEN is currently determining the strength and defensive abilities of our players - with the help of Phoenx...

We had a player watching the external forum for us, but he decided to be an informant for a former ally of LoEN and now spends his time pushing accounts for another tribe.

Jubal's notes: Have shown some success in week to week fighting with Phoenx. time will tell if they have the stomach and stamina to stick with it.

7 Die.
Representatives from Die. were not available by Press Time.

Jubal's notes: Caught on both fronts by Phoenx and Nads, Die.'s fate seems sealed to be one of collapse. However, this has been predicted for months, yet they battle on.

8 [DN]
IvIalice today at 03:12
Just looking to have fun with old and new friends. Also reorganizing a little bit.
BTW this is Grummit.

Jubal's notes: Seemingly back to where they were before they were infiltrated and disbanded, just not back to the Rank they held. Interesting to see whether they can get back to where they were and keep a good fight with BD going.

9 Hammer
davepowa1 today at 05:20
Hammer is enjoying the challenges it is currently facing with it's wars against BH and THE. They are both worthy opponents and war has been the way of life for this tribe since it's inception.
we will keep up the fight and will be growing stronger

Jubal's notes: New Duke in town davepowa1 is true in his words. Hammer has what they like in 2 fronts. Will be watching to see if new leadership can turn the tides in eitehr war.

10 DECIDE
cececole today at 05:25
DECIDE just celebrated our 1st anniversary as one of the original W30 tribes (along with several other Top 10s). We are looking ahead to a renewal of vision in our 2nd year. Over the year we have weathered some storms. Not so stormy, but the withdrawal from TW of several of the council have brought in new council members with their ideas and enthusiasm. DECIDE is now content it has found worthy opponents to fight and worthy allies by our side.

Jubal's notes: DECIDE have bounced back to post decent stats in their war with THE. Can they keep the losses down to a minimum, and perhaps get things back on track? Time will tell![/spoil]

Mick's Map dilemma
[spoil]
w30top1020thjan.jpg
[/spoil]

Who's who?
[spoil]This week after some suggestions from several members of World 30 we decided to merge them together, and so we came up with this. Each week we will try and get a member of World 30 to do a short passage and include some pictures in it so we can become a ...closer...community :lol: This week we got shelie40, a member of BH to kick us off. She really surprised us when she sent this to me...

Shelie40's Blog

[/spoil]

The Stack competition
[spoil]This week we also managed to compile a ragtag squad of World 30 members. We all had a fun half hour in which some played around with banter and each other, while some got an half hour of spam to add to their already numerous Skype chats. Without further ado, the results of the Competition.

Nuke selected this week:
6k Axemen
3k Light Cavalry
300 Rams

And the stack...
67392 Spearmen
30274 Swordsmen
74372 Archers
3278 Scouts
15837 Heavy Cavalry
2483 Catapults

What did the contestants guess?
xinryr (wajkiller2) 56
cynth 47
liquid c 63
Sybrand: 4576
B.M.A (bpegeh): 69
Adam (Garzuul Fenris - coplay): 325 nukes!
Brody (razvantc): 57
mrsoxs: 58
McMellow(Hammer): 38

I can reveal, using the simulator, not a real stacked village and my own nukes, that the real amount of nukes needed was...
54 nukes. Therefore Xinryr won[/spoil]

DJ's Dose of Drama
[spoil]

BDvs [DN]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Difference: 9

image.php

I am not sure if this is an accurate representation of the stats this week with the DN disbandment, tribe changes ect. Plus I am to lazy to add every player from DN into these stats for the past week, so make of these stats what you will. :)

Phoenx vs Loen

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 8

image.php

Phoenx edges out Loen this week in caps, but another slow week. I keep expecting more caps from both sides considering the long and intertwined border that these tribes share. I suspect that we will see this once Die. finally throws in the towel.

Phoenxvs Die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 98
Difference: 93

image.php

A very nice week again for Phoenx following up and awesome week. I think the only thing that will be slowing them down now is the noble counts :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 18

image.php

To me these stats show that NADs will not become a top ranked tribe and instead will become food for the first decent tribe that chooses to pick on them. With Phoenx eating up Die. at an extreme rate Nads looks to have easy food.

THE vs DECIDE

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

These weeks seem to be getting slower and slower on this front.

THE vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Verrrrrry slow here to.

BH vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 2: 12

image.php

Yikes, losing some vills here.

T-W-C vs PMP

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 30
Difference: 24

image.php

Where is Shipley?[/spoil]

Baddy's man hour!
[spoil]
lucy_pinder_dress_white_4_big%5B1%5D.jpg

177107-bigthumbnail.jpg

17051.gif
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

Last edited:

slates9

Edition 9
[spoil]
Sup guys. OK, so we had a small break, but this one, yeah. It's longer, and filled with double what it normally is, well, some anyway. Unfortunately, no Harassment hour, but needless to say, it's not gone. :icon_smile:

The Jubal-ly Hour

[spoil]
Top 10 secrets of W30 released! (Note: This is all fiction, no need to get your knikers ina knot :p)

10. Pajuno admits he secretly loves THE, and has filed an application to join
9. R2D3 IS a real life robot
8. Wildcats is now attending AA meetings in Canada
7. AK_Iceman has appeared in 4 Adult films
6. Badlapje is in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the World's strongest man
5. BigBadSanta actually works at the North Pole
4. Parmenion's account is played by 24 dwarfs
3. Soldier1stclass is now working for the CIA
2. Atraeus is a Mime in real life
1. Fraseryeah and Cshipley are having a real life duel tomorrow. Pistols at high noon.

Quote of the week
"CShipley,

You and me big mate
one on one mother Hubbord (Who sleeps in the cupboard )

Lets Dance."

-Fraseryeah

Top 10 signs you've been playing too much TW on W30!

10. You call up your brother and ask if "dalowin" is home

9. Every time you flip through the channels and see the TLC network you think of the tribe T-W-C

8. When you drive by a church and measure how many miles away your house is, to see if you are religious or not

7. You confuse baby sitting your nephew with account sitting and ask if they can just pass you the sit online

6. When you pick up the morning paper, you flip the pages looking for "The Harrassment Hour"

5. Your wife informs you the inlaws are coming over on the weekend, and you make a note to "dodge" the incoming

4. You refer to your work project as your "Op plan"

3. When you look at a globe you are confused when you don't see your tribe's K dominance in each country.

2. Your most watched you tube video is JP's declarations

1. You actually look around in real life ... creeped out that Sneggy IS in fact watching from the Shadows!

W30 Blog Quote of the week

Gicusan: MrSox might be a noob and an ass. I kinda share this opinion myself. But stats are stats. As long as they are on his side, he is right.[/spoil]

Maps of the (Month)

[spoil]This week, we have 3 maps from 2 or 3 weeks ago. One before Die. disbanded, and one after and another one thrown inbetween. Also a map for this week from mick. Lastly, we managed to get Syruss to make one of his maps too :icon_wink:

[spoil]
blogspecial.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
w30top1020thjan.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
w30top1025thjan2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
w30extraedition.jpg
[/spoil]

And Syruss'

[spoil]
w30top10.png
[/spoil][/spoil]

Who's Who?

[spoil]A few weeks ago, we had Shelie40 do a piece for us about her. This time, we went right to the top of the table.

My real name is Martin and I'm a 32 year old typical Aries.

I have been playing games for as long as I remember. I was addicted to my Amstrad from day 1 and when I had my gaming privlages held off by my parents I'd make up games with all sorts of fun rules and get the siblings to play them.

When I discovered the internet I made a tonne of friends online in the game we played called Archmage (later The Reincarnation). In 2004 I got sick of the job I was doing and decided to do a lot of travelling meeting up with folks I had met in the game. I have met at this stage around 200 of my online friends and the ones you know playing world 30 include Wildcats and BOOOHH (Engels to me).

[spoil]
2prwhzm.jpg
[/spoil]

I became great mates with these lads and when several RL Irish lads started playing this game a load of us came over to have a bit of fun in a tribe on world 5. Back then scripts were unheard of so players burnt out quite quickly. Dread Fuzzy Bunnies as we were known had some memorable moments and continued long after I left the game.

Of course, the one thing a man needs if he is going to take his gaming life seriously is good woman who will put up with him. By that I mean, cleaning cooking, building furniture and putting out when needed. I found such a woman in my darling wife Zieta.

[spoil]
2hojyvm.jpg
[/spoil]

Although, I only started playing this game again after I became ill for a few weeks. When I heard this new world 30 opening with churches, bonus villages, pally weapons etc I just had to try out all this new fun stuff. I remember when I first started I made a bold claim on the forums when i had only 1 village stating that I was one of the top 2 players playing this world. Of course nobody believed me which meant I had to go and prove it :)

I co-played this world with another friend of mine Buede (Sergio). People might think that with 2 players playing an account you SHOULD grow quicker and you have many more opportunities. The reality is that you have a limited amount of resources and a limited amount of nobles and your farms can only produce resources so quickly so it doesn't matter if you have the time to send 10 runs a day :) Course I couldn't have hoped for a better co-player and he was a godsend when I was away from the game for nearly 6 weeks last year when I got married

[spoil]
16iwnjp.jpg
[/spoil]

and then again for another 4-5 weeks when I was moving house.

What better tribe to be in than BD? Never dreamt I'd be working alongside a crew of dedicated and committed players such as the ones I have the pleasure of working with. A group of players beside whom anything becomes possible.
[/spoil]

O-Bitch-u-aries!

[spoil]For THE; Deepest sadness, from DECIDE:

For Cececole, the 5 words used were: summon, average, diabolical, hostage and foundation

THE died quietly on 15 April 2010 after a lingering case of toasta disease, exacerbated by an inflamed spleen. THE was built on the firm foundation of co-dukes JPohlman and AK_iceman (often referred to as the "thelma and louise of W30"). Sadly, in their weakening condition, THE's death blow came at the hands of their former allies BD during the infamous "War of the Core". Many said that THE was a tribe of players with just average skills but large {censored}. Indeed, they had many players of note such as dalowin, don3012, dark2002wolf, dexa and DANEDATTA. There was nothing diabolical about THE's ascent to #1 tribe in W30 -- though many believe that the shrine to Pajuno in CrispyCargo's backyard fell into that category. Worldwide many felt it impossible to summon any sympathy for the precipitous fall of THE. When asked his reaction, cshipley merely responded "meh". The one player seemingly most saddened by THE's demise was mcmellow who revealed that it had always been her secret desire to be held hostage by THE as ak_iceman's loveslave.

But in the end, really, it was all Atraeus' fault......

And following DN's downfall;

The words for Badlapje to use (and maybe canine, I'm not sure) were: Conspiracy, kitty (as in kitty cat), apricot, integration and scuttle.

Friends, family, loved ones and people who like to collect death cards,

today is a sad day as it marks the death of Tardis, once a tribe, rivalled only by THE and BD. A kitty cat it seemed, but as a lion it fought. While scuttlebut has it that the integration of the remaining members in BD is now the order of the day, this conspiracy-theory holds no merit. No, the delicious apricot will most certainly be divided three-ways or more as all aspire to taste it's intoxicating perfume.

May the Doctor one day return and rebuild the Tardis. Till that day, we salute it's memory!

And...

Dearly beloved,

bow your heads in remembrance of TARDIS. It's stay on this world was far to short, but it's legend will remain. As an apricot so juicy, it looked in it's prime. Those who experienced it from the inside found it to be as a little kitty: to know it is to love it.

While the scuttle that lead to it's demise left many to pounder possible conspiracies, it remains a truth that those who once called TARDIS home will have no trouble with the integration in their new tribes, whichever they choose.

Perhaps, a poet said it best:

They stood,
they challenged,
they gave us a dance,
and while this lasted,
we all were in trance.

We fought, we bickered,
we sniped back and forth,
we prenobled, retook,
shared camaraderie of sorts.

But sadly,
the music,
has come to an end,
i wish we could have danced longer,
you were a good partner,
my friend.
[/spoil]

Tribe overview: DN

[spoil]We decided to sneak this one in before they disbanded :icon_cry:

Hey world 30! This week we're going to talk about DN/Tardis/whatever they're calling themselves at the moment. They're a tough tribe whose actually offering BD a challenge; indeed a very respectable group.

Tardis is at war with BD:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 2: 46
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,696
Side 2: 417,705
Difference: 392,009

image.php

tardis made 44 conquers this week
8 of them were interns

Here's what world 30 thinks of tardis:

We have no opinion of Tardis. They leave us alone, we leave them alone. Same as with all other tribe not sharing a border with us.

Tardis/ DN whatever you choose to call them this week have proven themselves to be a well oiled machine being both skilled and strategically sound. Under Grummits leadership they were intelligently managed but the new leader Pure is untested in this environment although i can voucher for him from our w10 days.
With the exception of the Green merge they have conducted themselves well and they are more than able to hold off BD although i feel their fate will depend greatly on how decide and hammer fair to their north and T-W-C to their south.
I do fear that the stalemate with BD will eventually bore some of tardis into submission but it's not going to happen for a bit, is it?

Too be honest, with all the tribes coming and going (or disbanding and reforming) in that part of the world I don't really have an opinion.
They have had some tough times recently and I feel bad for them but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
I would imagine they are going to be a lean mean fighting machine now.

I think this tribe has solid players with weak leadership or maybe because they have solid players and the leaders are not that capable enough to lead them. They should be doing really good with allies like T-W-C. Has a lot of potential but not applied.

Recently, their disbandment was a joke. I don't see why they have sitting of a duke given to members which they recruited from GREEN. Also, its funny what the other duke was sitting there idle without sitting the co-duke. You have a co-duke for this very reason, in times of emergency you set them as sitter if not possible, get a very trusted baron who likely won't rabel you.

Other than that I don't have much view about them. They're just a super tribe doing nothing so much and just exchanging hugs with BD rather than a full scale war. I'd like to suggest more to them but I'd like to keep it for myself as I'm in a small tribe and don't have very good stats lately to speak much. ^_^

So, I have to admit that my overall knowledge of tribes throughout W30 is sub-par, so my opinion should only carry the appropriate weight. Having said that, my opinion of TARDIS is simple - I highly respect the players and talent BD carries. TARDIS has held up better than I expected, and for this nothing but love for them. It's good to see the talent in W30 stretches wide.

Tardis are one of the four best tribes in W30 imo, however they are on the verge of ceasing to exist. Without leadership at the helm and given the recent losses of players, it'll be hard for them to survive the next BD op against them.[/spoil]

DJ's Dose Of Drama

[spoil]Due to the prolonged absence of the blog I have decided to include the past 2 weeks in these current stats to give you guys all a better understanding of how the world progressed during slates down time. :icon_razz: Yes yes yes I know you all missed my bit the best so I will try and make it extra special for ya'll

BD vs TARDIS

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 26/01/2010 00:00:00 to 09/02/2010 19:30:00

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 14
Difference: 120

image.php

What looked like a long and promising war, has come to a quick conclusion. Although many factors contributed to the fall of Tardis ( disbandment, leaders and front line players qutting) I stil personally believe that a lot of it came from the relentless pressure from BD. Now to wait and see how the pie is split. :)

THE vs Decide

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 21
Difference: 12

image.php

Ummm now I dont know if any opps where performed during this 2 week period, but I would assume there was not judging on these stats. Either way this was the war I predicted to be over quickly (see BD, Tardis) and it seems like it will continue to drag out a lot longer then expected. Either Decide is really a very good tribe and holding there own against the number one ranked tribe, or THE just is not giving it there all.

THE vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 13

image.php

Now with those Decide stats from THE I honestly expected something big in this department. You have probably seen me bash Hammer as a quick and crumbling tribe in previous posts, but to have stats like these against THE while also being gang banged by BH at the same time, I consider that pretty impressive for the 8th ranked tribe.

BH vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 19
Difference: 65

image.php

Decent past 2 weeks against Hammer. Continuing on stead expansion east for BH as it looks. Not overly impressive for a tribe with one war and fighting a tribe also going against numba one THE :icon_wink:

RAM vs Drift

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 25
Difference: 34

image.php

Alright, now I honestly have no clue what is going on here, so I will try to much no to pretend like I do. :icon_wink: T-W-C has changed there name to RAM and essentially merged with players from both Nads and PMP. This Drift tribe looks like other PMP members that have changed there name as well..... As far as I am concerned that whole southeast looks like a big mess right now and in no way would i consider this a war. I just felt the need to throw those up there as I saw that RAM is still the 3rd ranked tribe and I guess they deserve a little attention. :icon_eek:

Ready vs D2

Side 1:
Tribes: Ready
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: D2
Players:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 65
Difference: 42

image.php

Alright, now to try and keep the rest of these quick as I am getting lazy, Die. was disbanded or something like that and then reformed in the tribe D2. D2 then declared on Nads, who where then recruited by T-w-c (who changed there name to RAM) who then changed there name to ready. (Wow that was a huge mess). Anyyyy who, D2 seems to be leading in caps I would assume in a large part due to Ready becoming unstable and unorganized.

Phoenx vs D2

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Difference: 11

image.php

This seems to be going alot slower then it was with the previous Die. tribe. By looking at the map I have determined that this is most likely the case due to D2 leaving out most of those front line players of the previous Die. who were being eaten up. :)

Phoenxvs Loen
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2

image.php

I've heard NAP whisperings. Thats always fun :)[/spoil]

Baddy's Man Hour

[spoil]

[spoil]
heidi_klum_7.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Carla%20Bruni.preview.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
isabel-lucas12070601.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
jessica-biel-1.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
elisha-cuthbert1.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
adriana-lima-10.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]​
[/spoil]​

Last edited:

slates9

Edition 10[spoil]
Evening all. A couple of days late on this one due to time zones and such, but don't worry, it's a good as it should be :icon_wink:

The Harassment Hour

[spoil]

The Stiki business
[spoil]
The Stiki Business
Interview of: Cshipley
Country of Origin: Denmark - Current Country: England
Tribe: Ram - Position: Duke
Picture:​
[spoil]
photobucket8.jpg
[/spoil]

Stiki: Well first of all let me thank you for agreeing to be the first participant in "The Stiki Business"
Stiki: I thought you would be a good first victim since while you are well known to the W30 community you have chosen to take a much quieter role recently. So I guess that brings me to my first question. Why the dissapearance from PnP?
Cshipley: well it wasnt deliberate in all honesty
Cshipley: i posted where it concerned my tribe, i got fed up of reading the needless bitching so it would be hypocritical of me to contribute
Cshipley: oh and its a pleasure, thanks for having me :)
Stiki: Not a problem. Now I have to admit that I really dont know much about you, I can tell from your skype that your from Denmark, why dont you give the readers a bit of information about your life outside of TW.
Cshipley: geez thats an open question
Stiki: i figure this way you get to give a bit of info about yourself without me prying into your personal life too much.
Cshipley: i am from denmark yes, but i live now in england, i came here to study and i like the place so i stayed
Cshipley: i love football, i play it all the time, in about an hour in fact, and bad music
Stiki: I assume by football you dont mean the NFL
Cshipley: no i mean the football where you use your foot :p
Stiki: Whats your favorite football club?
Cshipley: copenhagen!
Cshipley: a big fan of them, whenever i go home i catch the games
Stiki: excellent
Cshipley: how about you?
Cshipley: football fan?
Cshipley: am i even allowed to ask questions :)?
Stiki: I used to play when i went to school, but I will admit I've always been the type to play rather than watch. Only sport I do enjoy watching is Lacrosse
Stiki: and I guess ill allow the occational question
Cshipley: yes i much prefer playing any sport too, if i spent less time training and more time farming maybe my own account would hit the top20!
Cshipley: but i guess thats not important
Stiki: Ya one of those things you need to balance I guess
Stiki: When did you start playing TW?
Cshipley: i started .net back on w17 but i really struggled with the english so i left pretty early in the world
Cshipley: been playing german servers from its first world with an old friend of mine from school
Stiki: What brought you back to the .net worlds?
Cshipley: well my english improved to near fluent, i did everything i set out to achieve on german servers and needed a new challenge
Cshipley: in truth it will probably be my last .net world
Stiki: I see and was W30 your first world back?
Cshipley: yes
Cshipley: i was randomly looking at the internet and clicked .net on the day w30 opened and i took it as fate
Stiki: I find that a number of the prominent members of W30 claim they wont ever start a new world. Any insight as to why that would be?
Cshipley: well i can tell you but if you post it i hope you dont get in trouble
Cshipley: the mods dude...
Cshipley: i appreciate them reversing crasulas ban, but that was probably down to peer pressure from fellow players in a plethora of tribes
Cshipley: what he did is not in the rules, but thats probably why it got reversed
Stiki: So any plans of RAM that you care to devulge?
Cshipley: yes of course
Cshipley: we plan to take back our barbs first
Cshipley: then assess our options, our last 3 wars havent been fought 1v1, so id like that
Stiki: of course
Stiki: And what of Parm's restoration efforts? Have many other people been offering their nukes toward the cause?
Cshipley: parms a legend mate, not just for doing this but his pnp is usually spot on
Cshipley: you get some dirty schemers out there who claim they have honour and they dont
Cshipley: parm is here to win, dont care how or when, as long as he wins. i find it refreshing
Cshipley: theres no grey area with him, its black or white
Cshipley: theres a few like him but parm springs to mind
Stiki: Of course. I think there is a line from a movie that says "A man with an army could be very political"
Stiki: Be very hard pressed to argue with a man who has way bigger guns than you.
Stiki: and I have also been impressed when he admits to making a wrong statement
Stiki: most people cant seem to admit when they may have been out of line.
Cshipley: and my guns are bigger in rl!
Cshipley: (flex)
Cshipley: exactly, but i tend to find justice prevails
Stiki: Here is something I have always wondered about. Mind you I never really paid any attention to PnP or world politics until I joined with phoenx.
Stiki: You and Fraser... How did that ever come about?
Cshipley: He’s justa big baby. you know the little kid that cries when he loses?
Cshipley: you must have had one at school
Stiki: ya
Cshipley: i dont care about fraser, he just has a mouth
Cshipley: he took my tribe on while we were fighting elsewhere and still failed
Cshipley: but i guess in his head if he screams on the forums loud enough someone will remember him
Stiki: So it stems from back during his Cry leadership?
Cshipley: yes he dropped an alliance in place of a decleration
Cshipley: all of our troops were on another front fighting
Stiki: Ahh betrayal.
Cshipley: we went from capping 100 a week against kbc to less than 20, as we were divided
Cshipley: and then pmp joined in too
Cshipley: but we got there in the end lol!
Stiki: I see. That brings up another question, one sent in from the readers...
Stiki: Did your plan to "dominate the South-East" originally include merging with PMP and Escape, or was that a spontaneous decision?
Cshipley: what merge?
Stiki: I believe it was about the recruiting of players from both tribes
Cshipley: if we win a war, we get the spoils, its only fair
Cshipley: as for escape, it wasnt a merge
Cshipley: but we took them in and i have been speaking with rhcp for a long time
Stiki: I see
Cshipley: there was only 5 players, and 5 good players too
Cshipley: i had been assessing them for over 3months
Stiki: It seems to be a common theme for everyone to twist words so that merge and mass recruit get tossed around. Perhaps someone should make a dicitionary for PnP
Stiki: So Escape obviously was a planned out recruitment
Stiki: what about PMP?
Cshipley: like i said, if we win a war, its upto me to decide who we take in as spoils
Cshipley: we were 1000 caps up on pmp, they showed tremendous resilience
Cshipley: and some good players, and karmax is an excellent leader
Stiki: Ok
Stiki: Well it appears that once you retake all those barbs your going to need to find a new direction to head. Any ideas as of yet? Or are you still in the planning stages?
Cshipley: its something in planning yes, but i cant really see us expanding in one direction only
Cshipley: like i said it would be nice to fight 1v1, im bored of gang bangs
Cshipley: (in game anyway) ;)
Stiki: LOL
Cshipley: so we got a few options
Cshipley: im not fraser, or allday, or any other opportunist
Stiki: Always good to have options, both in women and TW
Cshipley: ha well this is going public so er no comment
Stiki: hahaha
Cshipley: if my good lady reads this Ram will need a new duke
Stiki: Does she play TW as well?
Cshipley: i tried so hard to teach her but to no avail
Cshipley: she thinks were all geeks! But in a nice way
Cshipley: shes too busy shopping or something to send my trains for me
Stiki: HAHAHA! Excellent.
Stiki: anything you'd like to share with the TW world? Any topic you'd like to discuss?
Cshipley: i guess id like to thank iceman, badlapje, parmenion, (numerous guys from bd actually) for the recent help. id like to thank kbc cry and pmp for the gangbang and probably you for your time!
Stiki: One last thing then.
Cshipley: sure
Stiki: If you were to dissapear from TW tomorrow what would you remember most and what would you say to those you left behind?
Cshipley: i guess the great people, i think for every asshole who posts crap, recent events have shown a real brotherhood among many who play for fun and to test themselves
Cshipley: to those that i left, id wish them luck and those in Ram id thank them for making Ram a great sociable place and a top tribe
Stiki: Excellent
Cshipley: i have a question for you!
Stiki: hit me with it
Cshipley: why do i see "stiki was here" on random player profiles?
Stiki: HAHAHAH! Ok.
Cshipley: i assume you are behind it
Stiki: So at one point when Die. was still around we got the account sit for a player that used to be in Die. I got the task of clearing villages to be nobled so I had the sit.
Stiki: Mrsox messaged me on the account asking why "i" left the tribe etc, and me being the prankster that I am convinced him that "I" had accidently left. So he sent me an invite. I sat around for a few minutes noticed they had a thread for intel on Phoenx players and was interested to see if they had any cool intel on me, which they didnt, and then instead of doing anything stupid and detrimental like copying their forums etc I just made a single post saying "Stiki Was Here" and then waited to see how long till i got the boot.
Stiki: About 2 minutes later I was kicked from Die. got a message from Sox and a few of their players saying they thought it was funny. I also got a few nukes on my account, but otherwise it was all done in good fun. No harm no foul type of thing
Cshipley: fun times!
Stiki: Ya
Stiki: Well thanks for the interview. Its been a pleasure.[/spoil]

Pajjy Hour
[spoil]Pajuno: Hello TangoTemptress
TangoTemptress: Hey Pajuno :)
Pajuno: So TangoT, is this your first world?
TangoTemptress: nope, I play w18 as well
Pajuno: Ahhhh.. how long have you been playing tribalwars?
TangoTemptress: hmmm... probably about 2 years or close to it. I forget exactly when I started w18
Pajuno: What brought a lovely lady such as yourself to Tribalwars? (remember, i have seen the BD/THE calendar!)
TangoTemptress: hehe... I used to play another game... Knighthood... kind of a dumb game, but the devs over there messed it up pretty bad, so a lot of the players over there moved over to play Tribal wars on w18.
Pajuno: Devs?
TangoTemptress: game developers
Pajuno: Ahhh.. So there was a bunch of you that knew each other in that world?>
TangoTemptress: oh, yes!
Pajuno: how did knowing all those friends from your previous game lend to your TW experience.. ie did you learn a lot from a close friend from KH?
TangoTemptress: well, we all learned TW together for the most part... but it also kinda lended itself to breeding family tribes on that world
Pajuno: hahah. we all know how much those are loved in w30... now, was w30 a concentrated effort with some of your friends from w18?
TangoTemptress: originally, yes a group of us from allied tribes all started up on w30 together. We heard about all the new settings and thought it would be interesting to give it a try.
Pajuno: How many of you are still here?
TangoTemptress: I'm sure there are still some of them left here, but out of the ones I knew pretty well, I think I'm the only one left, lol.
Pajuno: Hmmm... now what led to you being in THE?
TangoTemptress: When I started out on w30, I joined -=TA=- with the others I knew from w18. My location though had myself and a couple other members away from the rest of the tribe. That small group of us worked together alot, and we knew we wanted to find a tribe that we could really feel like we were more a part of and could communicate with and work with, rather than just feeling like a separate group inside a tribe. We all wanted to be sure that when we did leave -=TA=- that we left for the right tribe, so we took a long time to make that decision. Well, we ended up leaving for 2 tribes. A few joined BD, and a few, myself included, joined THE... and here I am :)
Pajuno: nice. How has being in that tribe helped your tw skills?
TangoTemptress: I feel like I've learned more than I thought there was to know about TW from being in THE, and I'm still learning all the time.
Pajuno: That is good. What wars were you a major part of?
TangoTemptress: So far, Kraken, -BOOT-, EreVos, CBTF, and now last but not least, DECIDE
Pajuno: Wow. Quite the Amazonian Woman, eh?
TangoTemptress: ??
Pajuno: LOL. warrior Princess?
TangoTemptress: haha... I do what I can... I like to be where the action is. Gotta keep things exciting you know ;)
Pajuno: ;)
what is your role in the tribe?
TangoTemptress: I'm THE's Baroness
Pajuno: How long have you been THE's baroness?
TangoTemptress: Since about October
is there another baroness, or are you it?
TangoTemptress: there are other Barons... but I am the only Baroness ;)
Pajuno: perfect.
TangoTemptress: even though the game thinks I'm a baron
:|

Pajuno: LOL
What is it like to Baroness with Jp and Ak ?
TangoTemptress: Easy? No, really with a great pair like them, it makes things very easy for the rest of us most of the time :)
Pajuno: hahah> So diplomatic.. Gimme the dirt!
TangoTemptress: what dirt? lol.
Pajuno: Ahh..
nothing
:icon_razz:
TangoTemptress: :icon_biggrin:
Pajuno: what is the future plans of THE? or rather direction you intend?
TangoTemptress: We have a few different possible directions for the future. Which way we choose, well, we shall see...
Pajuno: ah.. the mysterious one... so lets discuss you a bit now. Where are you from and where do you live? (do not have to answer for personal reasons if you dont want too)
TangoTemptress: I think location might be a bit much to give away
Pajuno: no problem. (just so you know, most everyone ELSE answered!! ROFL
anyways, what is it you do for a living?
TangoTemptress: it's ok... I don't have to follow the crowds :p
Just working a part time job at the moment while I finish up a degree in school

Pajuno: Nice. what do you intend to grow up and become?
TangoTemptress: hehe, that almost sounds kinda funny at this point to think of it as "when I grow up"
But I'm in school for Paralegal Studies

Pajuno: Awesome. Now, i seen your pic in THE/BD calendar... what are you doing in that picture?
Performing what? Posing?
TangoTemptress: the most recent calendar? That pic was from a dance competition.
Pajuno: Dance? as in Tango????
TangoTemptress: that it is... though that picture was taken during a latin dance like a Cha Cha or a Rumba, but my main focus is on the more traditional ballroom style dances like the Waltz or as you suggest, the Tango.
Pajuno: Wow. You fit your name completely!!
TangoTemptress: ;)
Pajuno: saucy Ms or mrs. TangoTemptress?
TangoTemptress: Ms
Pajuno: ;) perfect!! i mean,
TangoTemptress: hehe
Pajuno: how long have you been doing the dance competitions?
TangoTemptress: about 7 years now
Pajuno: Nice. Do you plan on dancing with the stars someday?
TangoTemptress: Probably not, but you never know, lol.
Pajuno: Does Dance affect your tw'ing?
TangoTemptress: At the moment no, since I'm taking some time off from competition to focus on finishing up my degree and finding a job...
Pajuno: ahh.. yeah. well did you win any competitions?
TangoTemptress: I did actually... My partner and I won our event at one of the biggest competitions in the region.
Pajuno: wowsers! Congratulations!
TangoTemptress: Thank you!
Pajuno: Well, i have taken enough of your time today! Do you have a famous quote or saying you would like to leave w30 with?
TangoTemptress: Quote: "Learning to walk sets you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express who you are."

Saying: I dare you to move ;)

Thats all for this week. And Ak, she does look blue, if only for this edition! Red was the request, but the contrast threw it off...

Anyways, Hope you guys Enjoy!![/spoil]

Canines business
[spoil]
Slates9: Hi Rich. I understand your one of two dukes of BD
Rich: Yes.
Slates9: Cool. Can you confirm for us who the other duke of BD is?
Rich: Badlapje, but dukes in BD, are mostly for technical purposes. They are not necessarily who leads, and makes direction.
Slates9: Fair enough. So in BD, how do you guys decide who to go for next, for example with tribes such as EreVos a while ago, could, if they were good enough caused you some trouble. Are decisions like that left to the tribe as a vote or such?
Rich: A little bit of both. The council...(which btw is informal as well) will review the scenarios
Slates9: Informal as, whole tribe, or a select group?
Rich: and decide based upon what is needed by the players. Generally speaking, the squeaky wheels get the grease :)
Rich: Rarely is the decision non-unanimous. Its pretty obvious where we need to allocate our resources based on the strength of opponents
Slates9: Cool, cool. SO what's the DN/Tardis situation right now? Are we allowed to know? It seems there will be quite a few refugees lying about, and if not snapped up by you guys, will no doubt join RAM or DECIDE...
Rich: Other than what is known on the forums ... BD took an interest in interviewing some of their active members who showed great skill during the war but no one was automatically invited...every potential recruit goes through the same process.
This is a standard that BD has held since its beginning in December 2008. And that "process", is not easy...especially for some.

Slates9: So I guess those that don't recieve one of those much sought after invites will be hunted down as if they were still Tardis?
Rich: "hunted down" is a strong phrase...most likely, that player would be skirmished by nearby members, but not with a vengeance. unless we saw it as a very dangerous threat.
Some basic insight about BD: We work in 2 modes
1) "business as usual" -- players and localized groups work together in their area. They choose their own battles and make their own decisions. They are given almost complete freedom as long as they do not breach any mandate by the tribe (such as attacking an ally).
2) "tribal war mode" -- Players are requested to reserve offense/defense for a war front. Players send support to the front lines, pledge a certain amount of their offense. Global plans are made and executed.

Slates9: I'm guessing option 2 what we saw with Tardis?
Rich: Yes.
Slates9: No wonder the war didn't last as long as most of us expected it would
Rich: And it means countless hours spent planning targets, making plans, assessing border areas.
Slates9: Who organised these operations against them? From what I saw from parm's reports of the churches, and other reports and forum posts, it looks as if timing was everything. Must have been a pretty good team to organise that...
Rich: Gicusan and Badlapje did alot of the work in terms of picking targets and choosing what to send to those targets (in terms of overall offense/fakes)
But each border player was responsible for their area. They were to analyze their border and do two things:
1) List villages of their own that needed stacks and how much defense each needed (in units of 1 village worth)
2) List target villages, group them into "noble", "cat" or "fake"

Slates9: (nod)
(there is a bit more detail there, but thats the basic idea) Once we had that data, it was compiled into an excel sheet, so the assignments can be given out. Care was taken to avoid having one player attacking more than one opponent...to avoid sitting conflicts.
Slates9: I guess you don't want what happened to T-W-C then?
Rich: If anyone in TWC (well anywhere in TW), was treated unfairly by the mods...then I don't want that. Having experience with different mods (I have banned twice myself -- both were lifted), I can say that some mods are very reasonable and fair, while others are irrational.
Slates9: I'm sure a lot of people throughout TW can share that opinion. So what about Phoenix?
Rich: I have a neutral view about them.
Slates9: Paj once stated that he would love to war you guys, but while warring Die., thought it wasn't quite appropriate. As Die. don't exist anymore, and LoEN and T-W-C taking relatively little interest in Phoenix other than 5-6 nobles a week, that leaves Phoenix free to do that they want, and as Paj said, he would love to war BD to get to THE
Rich: BD members on that border need to expand and thats their only direction
And on top of that pheonix recruited ex-draco which was food for those members.

Slates9: So a forth coming war involving you two is soon?
Rich: I would have no problem warring Pheonx, but I do like Pajuno personally...He may mouth off on the forums, but is a very easy person to talk to. And we share alot of common ideas. As for a war with them...not that i know of.
Slates9: So onto things a lot of people will be reading for...THE. From the outside it looks as if THE aren't doing too well internally, with a lot of inactivity, and lack of inspiration...after being overtaken 1st after holding it for a whole year pretty much, it looks like they are beginning a downfall...
Rich: They were getting a little soft because of a lack of competition. Thankfully DECIDE have been putting up a good fight, and I see a new passion in THE. (And this benefits me personally, since I border DECIDE)
Slates9: So you're having a pop at DECIDE too?
Rich: A few players in BD in "Business as Usual" mode, it is not a tribal effort
Slates9: Fair do's
Rich: If you were the #1 tribe for such a long time, and found little to no competition...you would probably lose interest as well.
Slates9: After reading through some of the forum threads in World 30, it seemed to me as if relations between BD and THE wern't what the used to be 6 months ago. A lot of people agree, and some would go as far to say as BD and THE are going to war soon...
Rich: We have our differences, and occasional disputes, but we still have good bonds. On the other side, we assist each other with plans, ideas, tools, etc. Warring THE would be an interesting challenge, but at this time BD has no intention of breaking its alliance with THE and I cannot foresee that happening.
However, anything is possible. I suppose if we conquered everything else on the world we might turn on each other for the last battle.

Slates9: For the last battle? You believe THE and BD will last right until the end?
Rich: possible, not probable :)
Slates9: Congratulations on taking 1st place by the way. However I saw this in your profile...

"It should also be noted that atm we are only looking for coplayers and one or two people to take over an account. If it's to enter with your own account odds are slim."

Struggling much, or is it just about what a normal tribe gets?

Rich: Thank you :) I think its normal attritio, although we had a surge of activity with some players taking over accounts
Some of those players were around before, sometimes a long vacation does them good
For instance, the Ismoke account had 3 players. The original quit pretty early. The 2nd player was quite active and passionate about the game...but he took a break from TW. The 3rd played but was not very active. Eventually the 2nd player came back and plays it now. Hes very active and involved.

Rich: Some of the lesser accounts without active players will get eaten
Slates9: I see. Do you interest yourself in the politics of the deep south Rich?
Rich: myself personally? Not too much... Although I talk to Pajuno.
Slates9: Are you aware of the RAM, PMP and Nads affair down south?
Rich: To give you some insight, I handle more internal issues of BD. Badlapje handles most externals. That doesn't mean I'm incapable, its just not something I do alot.
Slates9: Fair enough.
Rich: I have a basic idea of whats going on in the South, but not in close detail. Its based only on what I read in external forums and TWstats.
Slates9: So does playing a biggish account and leading (technically) the biggest tribe in World 30 take up a lot of time? And how does this impact on your Real Life?
Rich: Everything I do in TW (other than basic game-playing)...is focused on efficiency. I write tools/scripts for myself to avoid extra work and when I refine them enough I release them to the public (All perfectly legal). This is why I handle most internal issues.
Slates9: So how does it impact on your family and such? Do you get nagged a lot?
Rich: As for actually playing my account I spend very little time since most of its done with a few clicks (mass recruit/minting)
Rich: Only when it comes to attack planning and execution...does it take much time. And that is why I developed an external tool to relieve alot of the stress.
Slates9: A personal external tool? Or something like TW++?
Rich: Personal for now, but I utilize for my tribe and self.
Slates9: Of course.
Rich: It may become available to the public at a later time. I cannot say when though. Its primary purpose is to schedule attacks based on raw data...with a bit more "AI" behind it.
Slates9: Ok Rich, thanks for taking the time for speaking to me. Before we part, do you have any predictions for the next few months for your neighbours, or perhaps for the whole world?
Rich: I predict a stronger push against DECIDE once the smoke clears from BD/DN since BD in that area will be focusing on them while THE continues. As for the south, its very unclear. I think alot hinges on Pajuno's temperment. TWC is in a state of chaos due to the recent "sanctions" handed out by the TW mod staff, so that is very hard to predict.
Slates9: Is that it?
Rich: As I said before. I'm more of an internal person. I'm good at answering direct questions and/or doing analysis. I'm not so good when given open-ended questions. I'm just not that creative :)
Slates9: Nah that's fine, I was just curious.
Rich: If you compare my left brain to right brain... left = 95%, right = 5% If you ever want to talk nukes, builds, rams, scripts, tools, etc...I will talk all day :)
Slates9: lol, I'll bare that in mind.
Rich: This is why I'm a software engineer. I would be terrible in a job that requires more open-mind creativity.
Slates9: Ok, I'm getting pressured off by my parents, so thanks for talking Rich, and good luck with your and your tribes future exploits
Rich: Thank you Slates9

[/spoil][/spoil]

Who's Who? (The Red Hot Chili Pepper)
[spoil]Hello everyone. My name is Jake or as most of you know me as, red.

[spoil]
holidaytosydney002.jpg

(Christmas Holiday to Sydney, 2008)[/spoil]

I am 16 (turning 17 in April) and am currently in Grade 12 at Springwood State High School in Queensland, Australia. This year, I am the School Captain (aka head boy, for those in Europe) as well as the Band Captain of my school. I am studying Maths B, Physics and Chemistry whilst also studying Human Biology at Griffith University as a member of the GUESTS program. I also play the French Horn and Violin.

[spoil]
16264325264985289828970.jpg

(Left to right: Athena Karlaftis, Roxanne Bornman and Myself, 2009)[/spoil]

If I successfully pass my University course I will obtain automatic entry to my chosen degree in 2011. This degree is a double degree of Bachelor of Forensic Science and a Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Assuming I succed in my degree, I plan to join the Queensland Police and "Fast Track" to the Scene Of Crime Officer (SOCO) division.

This line of work includes collecting and analysing data from crime scenes - similar to the stuff they do on the Crime shows like NCIS, CSI, SVU, Bones.. etc, however none of those programs inspired me to choose this field of work. I want to do good in this world, and I feel that putting criminals behind bars would certainly achieve that goal.

[spoil]
21534121733128791616679.jpg

(Left to right: Roxanne Bornman (Vice Cpt), Alex Simmons (Vice Cpt), Athena Karlaftis (Cpt) and Myself (Cpt), at the leadership induction ceramony, 12/02/2010)[/spoil]

I have been playing on-line games for the last 8 years or so, starting with Battle-on and Runescape (we have all been there before). After years of repetitive actions on those rpgs I desired a more strategic game. I went straight to the top of the ladder with Age Of Empires. I Immediately fell in love with the game and bought the sequels and their expansions as well as Age of Mythology, Supreme commander and other strategy games.

My issue with these games was that everything happened so quickly. I could start and finish these 5-10 Gigabyte games in a week. So I browsed around for an on-line game that could satisfy my desires, long term.

Tribal Wars caught my attention and more than satisfied my needs as a game. I started on W14, and have since played on Worlds 17, 28, 30 and 46. World 30 has been my most successful world by far both in terms of my achievements with respects to number of points and villages as well as my success as a leader of the tribe, Escape.

In my spare time, apart from playing tribal-wars, I support charities and give up my time to help those in need. Last Saturday I worked in 40 degree (Celsius) heat, cooking sausages at a BBQ to raise money for Brave-hearts, a charity that supports sexually abused children. We raised $1700!

I currently reside in RAM and couldn't be in a better tribe. The players are friendly and supportive and there are no ego wars - which is hard to find in a quality tribe.[/spoil]

Tribe Overview: THE (Sorry guys, this was prepared at the weekend, just before your op)
[spoil]Hello children on world 30! Time for me to steal away more precious moments of your life by forcing you to waste your time reading this :)

So then, this week we're going to talk about THE, a tribe named after a forum-based game site that their leader, jpohloman runs. THE was formerly the number one tribe on world 30, a title now held by their ally BD. There are also rumors that AK_iceman, their other duke, is leaving. He was quite surprised when he heard :lol:

---

Wars

THE vs Hammer

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Side 2: 10,380
Difference: 10,380

image.php

---

THE vs Decide

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Side 1: 30,576
Side 2: 20,815
Difference: 9,761

image.php

---

THE made 133 conquers this week.
15 of them were interns.

---

Opinions

I'm happy with the way BH handle the diplomacy with THE. It's a great advantage for both tribes, and we are both prospering as a result.

Frankly, THE is all size and not so much skill -- based on what I have seen. Like the bully in the schoolyard, they are happy to beat up the kids who are smaller, but they haven't any finesse just size. Contrast with BD who are size and skill. The pnp has gone round and round about JP not playing his account. But really, a duke that can't do the planning and actually play? Now if Iceman is stepping down they will be severely weakened. Their biggest asset atm is their alliance with BD.

number one tribe in poins, number two in skill... will dominate this world till they duke it out with BD.

Not sure what to say...Their wars are slowing down, their pnp is slowing down...it just looks like they're slowing down altogether. I guess we'll see how they hold up in a few months.

Honestly, I don't dabble in the affairs of THE and the rest of the tribes not bordering me, but because they were ranked 1, I did follow them for a bit. From what I can see from nobling, and from the PnP, THE seem to be faltering. I see numerous inactives in their ranks, filled in by players like Toasta and jakedeazy, players from World 30. To me it seems that recruiting players from other tribes to manage inactive accounts seems as if they're horribly desperate...I guess only time will tell
[/spoil]

The Jubal-ly Hour
[spoil]Hi guys, this week my top ten was the top ten ODA, with a little opinion from myself and Slates9

1 noobaxes 58,49 Mio.
Coming from RAM and currently surrounded by RAM right now, we can see that noobaxes worked damn hard to get here, and I feel he's going to have to work a lot harder now his targets are further away. Looks like some relocating for noob in the future?

2 parmenion 56,31 Mio.
Snapping as noob's heels is Parm. A man of the truth, and one not afraid to speak his mind. One of the best clusters on World 30 right now, but from the looks of the map I'm looking at, it looks like the guys relocating, or was anyway, has the area become dry of targets...A lot like noob, he'll be having further nuke runs if he wants to keep up in the high ranks

3 canine- 54,03 Mio.
In a close 3rd place the Duke of BD comes at a staggering 54 million ODA. Looks like those ops he plans often involve himself. From his location, I don't see any jumpspots anywhere, so to me, it feels as if he's got plenty more targets to hit, and I've no doubt he's not afraid of making more...let's see where he goes...

4 Fraseryeah 45,34 Mio.
After the fiasco earlier in the week in which Fraser was banned from the forums for a substantial amount of time, I guess he only has his in game account to work for now. While currently in Phoenx, he has both RAM and BD swinging for his villages. Has the time ran out for Fraser now. All I can say is he certainly has targets to hit and raise his ODA with...Good luck.

5 Jubal 44,89 Mio.
Hitting DECIDE along the border gives Jubal a nice range of targets. I guess it's no surprise he's got 45 million ODA, especially after THE's well executed op this week. I'm hoping to see Jubal rise even higher in these rankings in the next few weeks

6 Beaker123 41,36 Mio.
Situated along a trio of Parm, canine and himself, the situation looks almost similar to Parms and canines. One hell of a cluster, but running out of targets quickly and becoming surrounded by BD. Looks like Beaker will be relocating soon enough too if he wants to continuing nobling and raising his ODA through the roof

7 WildCats 40,89 Mio.
One of the currents dukes of BH, Wild to his enemies, Kitty to his pals. Hitting Hammer with such ferocity his ODA has shot through the roof in the past 2 months from a measly few million, grabbing himself a safe position 7 in the leaderboards.

8 Templarz 39,41 Mio.
Tempz and his persoanl war with M51, then LoEN. Having plenty of targets to hit then, now and soon, I've no doubt Tempz will keep himself in the top 10 for a looong time.

9 Lady Kathrine 38,90 Mio.
With TPP managing the account he's certainly racked up some caps and kills against DECIDE while part of the THE machine. Safely pulling away from his THE counterparts, he's one to watch for in the coming months.

10 niklam 36,49 Mio.
Niklam is currently on the border with DECIDE and Hammer, however I believe his focus is Hammer. I've heard rumours that he likes the hard and fast approach, laying 49 nukes into a single village of Hammers to be sure he caps it. Can't imagine many even bothering to prevent that...

Quote of the week:
gicusan, in the Crasula Project thread...

cshipley, dont pull some Atraeus on me
(Post)

It looks like "Atreaus" will soon be in the dictionary[/spoil]

DJ's Dose of Drama
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 20
Difference: 104

image.php

Side 1: 1,110,344
Side 2: 185,947
Difference: 924,397

image.php

After an impressive op from THE, I wonder how long DECIDE can stand up for...I also wonder how many of these THE have up their sleeve

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Side 2: 29,648
Difference: 29,648

image.php

Looks like some safe caps for Hammer this week, but then again, I guess we saw that THE's attention was directed at DECIDE, however, I don't feel that's an excuse to lose any villages :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1

image.php

Side 1: 9,801
Side 2: 10,499
Difference: 698

image.php

Thrown in for the shits and giggles of all you Phoenx haters out there :icon_wink: Looks like a slow week from both sides, a little preoccupied with other issues maybe?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 10
Difference: 32

image.php

Side 1: 410,896
Side 2: 100,496
Difference: 310,400

image.php

Yet another comfortable week from BH against Hammer. Gradually eating away at Hammer's players, how much longer will this go on for?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6

image.php

Side 1: 53,238
Side 2: 10,548
Difference: 42,690

image.php

A small lead by Phoenx here, but nothing to brag about. Hurry up and get through the dead weight and hit D2 already guys![/spoil]

Baddy's Man Hour

[spoil][spoil]
rhian2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
cheryl-cole2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
sexy_beach_models.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
PP30805~Keeley-Hazell-Posters.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]​
[/spoil]​

Last edited:

DeletedUser

slate will you or someone get this up running again?

DeletedUser79042

You mean it won't ever be finished? :lol:

To finish something, it must (re)start... The Slates blog has simply died. It was amusing to read most of the times :)

KarmaX

I somewhat feel responsible for this thread to end.. lol.. I didn't take his interview, or lets say we didn't find time suitable for each other for the interview. I think was going to come up with a blog but haven't because he doesn't have enough raw materials to entertain the crowd at this stage of game.

slates9

Sorry guys, I stopped a while ago because my GCSE's started...then tried to start again, but got lazy, then tried again. If anyone wants to do this, go for it :)

DeletedUser

I actually read some for the 1st time(fully read!). I like them, I guess this'll be the treasures of W30 when RAM wins :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I stopped a while ago because my GCSE's started...then tried to start again, but got lazy, then tried again. If anyone wants to do this, go for it :)

Snap man.
How did your results go?

slates9

2 A's, 6 B's anc 2 C's ... And no revision. My teachers hated me for getting good results and doing no work :icon_razz:

Anyway, r2, I got lazy again. A kid is allowed to. As I said before, if anyone wishes to get this up again, it'd be good and I know I'd love to read something like this that I didn't produce :p

DeletedUser

2 A's, 6 B's anc 2 C's ... And no revision. My teachers hated me for getting good results and doing no work :icon_razz:

Anyway, r2, I got lazy again. A kid is allowed to. As I said before, if anyone wishes to get this up again, it'd be good and I know I'd love to read something like this that I didn't produce :p

*electricool notices discrepancies*

You stopped doing your awesome blog because you had your GCSEs, and yet you did no revision?

Stop making stupid excuses and start writing!

slates9

I still worked :) Anyways, as I've said to some people, there's no point writing for a world that I don't have the same amount of interest as I once did

DeletedUser

Diversity-many things to debate -atractive to forum creaturea :)