World 30/ k92

DeletedUser

Looking for a new tribe to join or for a larger tribe that wishes to startup a brother or acadamy tribe in that region.

I am a small player 17k points and am disilussioned by the actions of my present tribe.

Post on here and I'll get back to you to discuss finer points etc.

DeletedUser

Do you think I'd be posting under the name " I am Anonymous" if I wanted people to know who I was :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

u asked to be recruited....+ that means u have 2 accounts?
sad story

DeletedUser

Oversight by myself when looking for an anonymous name for on here, the account has already been deleted from world 30.

AFAIK It's not against the rules to have more than one account. Just not on the same world

Maybe there is a need for being able to post anonymously ( or at least hiding the user name ) as I do not want members of the tribe knowing that I am looking to move

DeletedUser

you let me search all the 17 k points players from w30 now and see who are you?

DeletedUser

how is anyone going to consider anyone if they cant even see who they are and what past they have?

have you ever thought about that one mate?.....
any good tribe wont look at how many points you have so they need to know who you are and what your OD is like etc.

DeletedUser65940

Looking for a new tribe to join or for a larger tribe that wishes to startup a brother or acadamy tribe in that region.

I am a small player 17k points and am disilussioned by the actions of my present tribe.

Post on here and I'll get back to you to discuss finer points etc.

hmmf, so you are that 17kr in K92.... oh, which one?

no information at all. You will never get recruited from this post.

xinryr

:D

Red, who let you out of your straitjacket?

*takes him back to the insane asylum

Nothing to see here folks...