World 30 Survey

DeletedUser

This one is obviously flawed. Look at the following graphs...

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

It's not neccasarily flawed. Keep in mind at the time of the survey, Raven hadn't been exposed about being Tribal Goat aswell as a large majority of the forum members being from SK. Not to mention them being the centre of attention at the time.

As for DUSK, Danellis was leader then hence the worst leader award. As for Raven also being up there for worst leader, there are those who saw beyond the cover and generally didn't like him due to the self-created/unneccasary over-rated hype. Bloodhood is a good leader. Likewise is Petani which is generally shown in the results.

It's possible to have two views from two different set of people so I fail to see the flaw in the results.

xyziz

I mean they are flawed because they are completely contradictory.

You basically had all the SK aliases pumping up there tribe. So for example they are the best and 2nd worst leaders... They have the best forum rep, yet they also have more negative forum rep than positive.

That is what i mean by flawed.

DeletedUser

I never understand how THE is always the most underrated... Everyone already knows that they're a good bunch of players :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

@ Xyziz, Could be. However, look at it like this:

10 people on a forum.
5 vote for candy is good.
5 vote for candy is bad.

Isn't that contradictory too?

What I'm trying to say is, whilst the 11+ Raven aliases could have been voting for SK is best this, SK is best that, there could have been a large majority of the non-posting forum readers who dislike SK and vote negatively towards them.

It can be that some people see something as good and the other see it opposite.

xyziz

Yeah i know what you mean kebabe. I just mean they were so rigged from all the SK aliases posting.

But I guess I could be wrong. Just this once :p

DeletedUser

well i just was after the stupid survey results, so people need to answer the survey :)

DeletedUser

^ Haha, fine. Good survey though, at least the people here have more knowledge and awareness now on who to vote.

DeletedUser

30 people have already taken this survey, and its only been 2 hours... :)

DeletedUser

Good work and will be interesting to do the same in a MONTH to compare results.

Thanks

DeletedUser

It's not neccasarily flawed. Keep in mind at the time of the survey, Raven hadn't been exposed about being Tribal Goat aswell as a large majority of the forum members being from SK. Not to mention them being the centre of attention at the time.

As for DUSK, Danellis was leader then hence the worst leader award. As for Raven also being up there for worst leader, there are those who saw beyond the cover and generally didn't like him due to the self-created/unneccasary over-rated hype. Bloodhood is a good leader. Likewise is Petani which is generally shown in the results.

It's possible to have two views from two different set of people so I fail to see the flaw in the results.

you mention all these changes but say also the world has not changed and the surveys are too soon.

peoples opinion changes all the time and its interestng to see how the world is changing in opinion towards these tribes.

And to Liquid CI never understand how THE is always the most underrated... Everyone already knows that they're a good bunch of players :icon_confused:

The results are backwards in my opinion much of the time. The underestimated tribes obviously are considered strong by the voters and so are already considered strong and not underestimated. Likewise the underestimated tribes are considered weaker by the voters and so are actually underestimated.

DeletedUser

took the test, the only thing that would make it better was if you could in some way prevent people from voting for themselves.

anyways, can i expect to see more of those, maybe with the rank 20-40 tribes chance to get in the top 20 rank.

there are a lot of interesting topics to make a quiz about.:icon_surprised:

good job

DeletedUser

took the test, the only thing that would make it better was if you could in some way prevent people from voting for themselves.

anyways, can i expect to see more of those, maybe with the rank 20-40 tribes chance to get in the top 20 rank.

there are a lot of interesting topics to make a quiz about.:icon_surprised:

good job

I Can not make it so people can not vote for themselves sadly because its anonymous, you can expect to see more of these, i will make 1 for the 20-40 rank tribes if you ask me, i will be making these surveys about 1c a month

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: love it!
people are participating even their not making sense...:lol: