World 30 Tribe Leaders

Cabster

Wanted to post something interesting in the forum and the best way to start my first post is by meeting all the leaders of World30.

Anything goes, likes and dislikes of our current beautiful world 30.
Hobbies, etc.......:icon_wink:

Cabster Duke of TUC.
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There are only 2 dukes worth mentioning , they would be Pajuno and K9.

The rest of the leaders in this world are not much chop.

xinryr

Without wanting to sound too much like people in all that atraeus nonsense, what tribe have you ever lead that is still worth mentioning, fraser?

DeletedUser

Without wanting to sound too much like people in all that atraeus nonsense, what tribe have you ever lead that is still worth mentioning, fraser?

None.

I was a Poor Duke, My Aggressive nature was to much for the gang at Crysis.
My Diplomacy is poor, i have no paitance and am ready to attack anyone that looks at me sideways.

I think thats all fair enough, as is giving my own opinion.

@ JP you dont have to like it, its my opinion, everyone else will have thier own opinions.

Mine is honest, if you dont like it stiff titties bloke , couse your 2 bits of sweet stuff all to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this was a topic always going to get people flaming.

I for one actually think we have had a very rich and eclectic group of leaders on this world both past and present. Many differing styles and achievements, many nationalities and many ages. When most leaders post on the forums their words carry much more weight as they could always potentially give away things other posters wouldn't know.

One thing I will say; it's not always easy being a leader. You need to have a good balance of friendliness and ruthlessness, fun and serious and time management. Any leader that has seen their tribe through to this stage has done so by winning at least one war and all credit to them because you don't do that by accident.

Gicusan

Dont try to make the "many kinds of rulers" argument Shiptley. You are poor no matter what.

DeletedUser79042

our current beautiful world 30
(nod) @ current

(lol) @ beautiful

so you are saying :
the best way to start my first post is by meeting all the leaders of World30.
hence, the rest of us -not leaders- do not meet your ... expectations as it seems. I 'll probably have to get back to nuke blasting your tribe :axemen: , allover your ...empire :lol: - just to keep the motor running :icon_wink:

robot out

DeletedUser

Dont try to make the "many kinds of rulers" argument Shiptley. You are poor no matter what.

There are many kinds pal,

The kinds that go cap in hand looking for a NAP (you) :icon_redface:
And the guy that tells you to stop hugging (me) :lol:

If I am so poor, BD shouldn't be losing to me :)

Gicusan

BD would never lose to you, not as a player, nor as a leader.

As for the deal I proposed, that was no huggle in my opinion. Was a simple proposition and you were actually stupid not to accept you. Which again makes you not a very good leader.

DeletedUser

As for the deal I proposed, that was no huggle in my opinion. Was a simple proposition and you were actually stupid not to accept you. Which again makes you not a very good leader.

Stupid to not sit around waiting for THE/BD to come his way and cut RAM off from the majority of their expansion? I guess you would see it that way, yet more of your vindictive posting.

Gicusan

Reaper, you have no idea what are you talking about. Then I can ask you, why are you talking? Found your comment about my skills?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Reaper, you have no idea what are you talking about. Then I can ask you, why are you talking? Found your comment about my skills?

I know exactly what I'm talking about, if you believe otherwise, show me why I'm wrong, or close your trap. If you want me to address something that I have posted about you (which I have come to conclude I didn't), then quote where I said it, I'll be happy to respond to it.

Gicusan

This is what I said:

No, Reaper, you accused me of being wrong, you tell me where I was wrong. I have no reason to tell you where you were wrong as you said nothing aside the fact I am wrong and later that you know perfectly well what it was about. So tell us what you know.

That aside, you did post something about me. Now you want to take it back I assume. Considering the trash Pajfail &Co are sending around, you can easily add yours.

DeletedUser92

I was a Poor Duke, My Aggressive nature was to much for the gang at Crysis.

@ JP you dont have to like it, its my opinion, everyone else will have thier own opinions.

Mine is honest, if you dont like it stiff titties bloke , couse your 2 bits of sweet stuff all to me.

Right. So you're terrible, but you somehow have the knowledge to know that what I do (which you don't begin to understand) is terrible? Kay. Well have fun with whatever nonsense you just muttered, cuz I'm not the one whose tribe failed out of existence a long, long time ago after picking a fight it couldn't possibly win for no discernible reason.

Or whyever the hell CRY got smushed.

DeletedUser22924

As for the deal I proposed, that was no huggle in my opinion. Was a simple proposition and you were actually stupid not to accept you.Which again makes you not a very good leader.

what you said makes no sense, if you are the one who WANTS the deal, would it not benefit you instead?

chsipley saw that it wouldn't benefit RAM, so he denied your mutual deal.

Gicusan

It was beneficial to me on the very short term which is all I was interested in. And more beneficial to TWC on the long run which I dont care about.