World 30 Tribe Leaders

DeletedUser70594

Sorry dude but I saw the mail with my own Eyes ... where Princetristan says Parmenion is helping me with sitting ... dunno where that mail Gone it was long time ago ... I think it was true ... why he would lie??? dunno ...

DeletedUser

You are lying or mistaken.

I never sat a single MF account and I have no reason to state otherwise. I have good relations with several DECIDE players but dragging my name into untruths is not becoming of you or your tribe.

MFs leadership is decent.

Not the best on the world, but certainly long lasting. There is no need for you or anyone else to be belittling their achievements. I would not seek to do so with any tribe on this world and for you to do so simply shows that character with which you play this game. Flawed.

The greenhouse doesn't have thick glass.

DeletedUser70594

I never Lie Btw ... I already told you i saw that Mail ... so if He lied it did not means i`m lying lol ... When i attacked Thehaymaker He mailed and sad it was Gicusan thats why believed you sat Prince ... Nothing More ... There is No Punishment RELAX .. if Its Mistake Its Only Mistake ... No one will be Punished at this time ...

DeletedUser

I am and have been perfectly relaxed while writing in this thread ChamichA.

Please explain the reasoning behind your choice of the word punishment and the context in which you are using it.

DeletedUser70594

I thought you was worrying about it too much thats i tryed to make you calm :)

DeletedUser70594

emnity?? Now way ... Stop to follow Each my word as YOu want it ... Get it that way how i`m writing and dont try to see inside it ANY other minds ... i`m honest all he time .. I dont think you need more enemies Parm ... Take care for others at first .. )

DeletedUser

Dont bring me into your conversation if you dont want my attention lad. Nor should you make veiled threats if you intend to play this world to its conclusion.

crimsonking1999

lol
it seems MLk was right when he said Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance

DeletedUser70594

You are BD member aNd you need to answer for your tribe members action ... so if it was not you it was Gicu ... any differense?

DeletedUser

You are BD member aNd you need to answer for your tribe members action ... so if it was not you it was Gicu ... any differense?

im sure the difference is that they are 2 different people.....?:icon_razz: your moot point is getting mooter by the post,

KarmaX

It doesn't matter who sat who after all the sit and the sitters are history ^_* soon... !! I see THE in the North Horizon.. :p

crimsonking1999

I'm getting confused here sorry chamicha but i'm not sure if it is the "..."

Sorry dude but I saw the mail with my own Eyes ... where Princetristan says Parmenion is helping me with sitting ... dunno where that mail Gone it was long time ago ... I think it was true ... why he would lie??? dunno ...

are you saying that in a mail princetristan said that "Parmenion is helping me with sitting"

or

I never Lie Btw ... I already told you i saw that Mail ... so if He lied it did not means i`m lying lol ... When i attacked Thehaymaker He mailed and sad it was Gicusan thats why believed you sat Prince ... Nothing More ... There is No Punishment RELAX .. if Its Mistake Its Only Mistake ... No one will be Punished at this time ...

are you saying that when you attacked thehaymaker he mailed you saying "I'm Gicusan" thus making Parmenion the sitter for Princetristan
can you see my confusion

plus that actually makes me believe that MF leadership is better than i thought
they got the right people in the right place - good leadership?

by the way keep up the good work on THE

inflrc

It is really easy to understand:

MF is a dead tribe only moved like puppets by BD.

KarmaX

Crimson likes novels. He goes to depth and tries to find fact by analyzing all the posts so those two posts made him confused..!!

DeletedUser70594

i`m too busy to start writing everything again and again ... :) sorry may be latter