World 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey atomic, you made mod? Congratz! (IN BEFORE LOCK!!)

DeletedUser

Please do not make threads about this happening.

No disrespect, but can you tell me where we can discuss this? W30 has been VERY laggish lately and it's been difficult to play for the last week or so. I assume it's being worked on, but every time that topic gets brought up, it gets locked, deleted, and the player gets infracted for posting about it.

DeletedUser

No disrespect, but can you tell me where we can discuss this? W30 has been VERY laggish lately and it's been difficult to play for the last week or so. I assume it's being worked on, but every time that topic gets brought up, it gets locked, deleted, and the player gets infracted for posting about it.

( i don't know this for sure, not trying to be cocky or anything) But i guess either the 'report bug' forum or the general questions forum? After the actual w30 forum i think thats the only options :(

DeletedUser

Normally the people who fix these problems will already be aware of it. Otherwise, submitting a ticket seems like the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.