World 30's Ranks and Titles

DeletedUser

The idea for this thread is that everyone rates players in their own tribes, or another tribe or as you like in respect of whom most represents the specific character or title. Feel free to make up your own titles, I went with a medieval court theme :)

1. The Wise Old King

2. The Warrior Queen

3. The Heir Apparent

4. The Irrational Prince

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess

6.The Court Jester

7. The Diplomat

8. The Gallant Knight

9. The Castle Guard

10. The Magician

I'll be posting my views in a while - not a fan of the double post.

I want to hear from the little tribes too and feel free to provides reasons why if it takes your fancy.

One more thing - if about an enemy or disliked tribe, do your best to be humourous if flaming. I know we can all we wonderfully imaginative so don't be shy to show off your stuff! :)

DeletedUser92190

I vote Paj as the court jester. He's always shouting funny things that, upon further investigation, make almost no sense. :lol:

MR.MR

Lady Cypress as the Often-Kidnapped Princess ;)

Ravenj as the Castle Guard with his stoic defence, or maybe Magician for putting entire DVs where the sun doesnt shine o_O

DeletedUser

hmm maybe McMellow or cececole as The Warrior Queen:lol::icon_cool::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1. The Wise Old King Going with parmenion on this one

2. The Warrior Queen Cypress

3. The Heir Apparent anyone left in w30

4. The Irrational Prince Pajuno, no doubt about it

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess Morrocantreasures

6.The Court Jester Michael Wittman, he comes up with some funny sh*t

7. The Diplomat robot dude

8. The Gallant Knight Kevmaster , anyone whos taken the pounding he has, deserves it

9. The Castle Guard karmax, you guys hate him, or dislike him. But all around, he does a damn good job.

10. The Magician noobaxes, here one day gone the next from ram

Those are just from the PnP, doesnt mean I dont think anyone in ram deserves recognition.

DeletedUser

Normally I would do such a thing without including members from my own tribe, however since we all know a lot about prominent W30 players and certain peoples opinions on these players, I will make this list solely from Phoenx members.

While there are many that could fit into certain categories, I didn't have time to put all the "Special Mentions" in that I would have liked, sorry to anyone I missed.

1. The Wise Old King
Bullmastiff - As one of the two genuine leaders of the tribe he gains the spot as King simply by being the more "wise" of the two. While it cannot be said that Pajuno is often unwise in his actions, he certainly can be much more quick tempered than Bull, plus Bull was nice to me when Pajs temper got out of hand :lol:

2. The Warrior Queen
Pajuno - As the other leader he earns his spot as the Queen. While he is certainly the more prominent of the two, the rash characteristics of a "Warrior Queen" that come to mind for me are very fitting for Pajuno. Not only is he quicker to temper than Bull, but hopefully being the Queen will also get to him :icon_wink:

3. The Heir Apparent
Bank/Bronse - Incredible players, a truly deadly duo that withstood the test of time, to think they were in Draco dealing with BD (at its height) for a large portion of this world. Not only does Bank plan ops well, but these two carry them out efficiently and most importantly follow up ruthlessly.

4. The Irrational Prince
Csiz - I honestly have no idea what he is talking about a lot of the time. I think the Prince part may be a bit of a stretch, although seeing Pat dressed as Prince certainly would be a sight to behold. We all love him, even if we cannot quite understand him at times.

Cy/Raven - Both seem to have found their way over here, although kidnap may not be quite the right terminology in this instance, I'm sure we wouldn't be above kidnapping if that's what were required. Also, Raven makes a very pretty lady :icon_wink:

6.The Court Jester
Stiki - I swear all he does is talk trash when he turns up these days. Fortunately for him he has a killer co-player, so he can afford to slack.

7. The Diplomat
KarmaX - Yes, he's a Phoenx plant. Why else would he convince as many tribes as possible to go to war with RAM?

8. The Gallant Knight
Mark-E - The strong silent type. While he may not chat you up a whole lot before he beheads you, he will at least make it quick.

Special Mention - Taoron

9. The Castle Guard
Kev - Seriously, nobody's getting through.

10. The Magician
Fraser - Mastered the great disappearing act.

Last edited by a moderator:

varden7676

I will be doing mine just using RAM members and maybe at a later time about players from other tribes. Good idea parm I hope many people join in.

1. The Wise Old King
KarmaX- Would have to be the wise Old King of RAM, he has been the linchpin of this tribe since cshipley disappeared and I believe he will do his best to see this tribe through our current wars at the very least if not till (if we ever) dominate the whole world. :)

2. The Warrior Queen
Aubree- She absolutely destroys everything in her path and would not want to make an enemy of her. Very loyal to our tribe and I look forward to seeing her and her co-player take a lot of DECIDE caps.

3. The Heir Apparent
Vult- The quiet achiever, always putting together wonderful ops and sitting players in their time of need. If anyone had to take over Duke (Not that I want KarmaX stepping down, you are a great duke as I said above) it would have to be you. Look forward to future ops put together by you and the scripts you make help a lot!!

4. The Irrational Prince
Mberns- From what I have come to see he has somewhat of a short fuse. Don't matter to me he has done a great job leading our NE squadron and hope he continues to do so. Go get 'em mate.

Cshipley- You never know when he is going to rock up again. Hopefully soon so I can see his reply to this. :icon_razz:

6.The Court Jester
Art/bnkrmike/darthpoet- These guys are always providing entertainment on our skype chat room or off topic forum. It is always a nice thing to see you guys mucking about and adds to our team chemistry. To anybody reading this don't get darth started about his sheep :icon_wink:

7. The Diplomat
Wittman- The guy in the middle of any issue always trying to sort it out. Good on you mate and keep it up.

8. The Gallant Knight
RHCP- A great Escape day fighter. Always acts/behaves in a noble way and will stick it out until the very end.

9. The Castle Guard
Lauradoom/Aldion- I will always remember these two as great defenders. Lauradoom fighting against ~B~ almost single handed and Aldion taking a beating from Phnx's best and still hanging in there.

10. The Magician
Bonhuer- The enemy has a village one moment and it is gone the next simply magic!

To the people I have left out don't worry there is something special about you all to. :)

DeletedUser

Great Thread, Parm. Here are my selections:

1. The Wise Old King
Have to go with Parmenion on this one. While not technically a King, in my limited interactions with him directly as well as the calm and intelligent nature in which he posts, Parm strikes me as both wise ... and old.

Honorable Mentions:
Atraeus. Pleasant to speak with, enjoyable and stimulating. A gentleman in all aspects - which is how I envision a "Wise Old King."

2. The Warrior Queen
Cecelole. Helped hold DECIDE together against horrific odds against THE, and is keeping a tight rein on things there against RAM.

Honorable Mentions:
McMellow, Aubree. McMellow strikes me as a particularly vicious opponent. Aubree and I go way back to KBC, when she was tearing up opponents on the eastern side. Good to see she's still virtually unstoppable. Relentless is a good word to use to describe her.

3. The Heir Apparent
I would say Bullmastiff here, but he's co-Duke - can't be Heir Apparent if he's already there. So I choose Noobaxes. Yes, I know RAM slags him for being "useless" and such, but he's fun to play both with and against, and I'd like to see what he can do with his own house to run.

Honorable Mentions:
R2D3. Just seems like it would be kind of fun, but professional.

4. The Irrational Prince
Gicusan. He seemed to tip one way or the other depending on whether they put enough caffeine in his coffee, or he was having a good hair day, or something. Closest thing to a woman suffering a bad case of PMS that I've ever witnessed in game. Could either be completely nasty or a ray of sunshine.

Honorable Mentions:
Pajuno, Orclord852, Csiz. With Paj, it's not as if he's completely irrational. It's more like he sometimes suffers from the DTs. Orclord852 has an ego and a mouth to match. Always has to know more than you. The friggen noob. Csiz, you'll never know what you'll get when you talk with him. Sometimes we're talking sports and it veers into thick conspiracy plots. I love all three of them to death - they keep the game fun.

RavenJ. Raven's been in more accounts than I have pairs of shoes. I would agree that the "kidnapped" label doesn't really apply here, as Raven comes and goes as the mood fits.

Honorable Mentions:
Shipley. Something has to keep happening to him to make his come back and talk your ear off for like a day, then disappear for a month, then back for two weeks, then gone for six ...

6.The Court Jester
BnkrMke24. The Tomy part, anyway. He was always good to pick on, and took it all in stride. Kept things light and amusing for everyone.

Honorable Mentions:
Xinryr, Stiki. They both seem to flick in and out in the chats and the forums, dropping a line here or there, getting a laugh and then disappearing.

7. The Diplomat
Bullmastiff. Cool, controlled, and disciplined. Hard to believe that this is his first world. And he gets the "diplomat" nod because of the fact that he has to deal with not only running a tribe, but also with Pajuno every single day.

Honorable Mentions:
Michael Wittman, KarmaX. It must be difficult with all those strong personalities in RAM to keep everyone together and on track. Plus it seems like the entire world dislikes your tribe. That being said, these two seem to keep morale up and the nukes flying. Everyone needs to have a "bad guy" to fight - if you're in RAM, I would guess it's Phoenx and Pajuno. If you're somewhere else, it's RAM and their leadership. Keeps things fun and interesting - if everyone loved each other and wanted to get along, we should be playing another game.

8. The Gallant Knight
Mick876 (Civilion.) Always ready to draw his sword and jump into the fray to defend his tribe, his leadership, or his friends' honor. Lightning quick to nuke and cap, and just as quick to send support, he is a true Knight.

Honorable Mentions:
The Red Hot Chili Pepper, Taoron, the original Crasula, Sir Mike Fisher. These folks will smash you with a smile and make you feel good about it.

9. The Castle Guard
Kevmasterzoc. While I think everyone wishes he would allow more help, he's been under attack longer than some people have been playing their accounts. Admirable job.

Honorable Mentions:
Varden7676 (MavFan), Spyker92 (Lmawii), Jubal. Varden and Spyker took accounts under heavy fire, to test their mettle. Jubal almost single-handledly defended the front in the BH/THE war, a decision that burned him out like a sparkler - but he was great at it while he lasted.

10. The Magician
Pajuno. Always seems to be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat. He claims he's never been defeated regardless of the odds, and you believe him. Like him or not, you have to admit he's almost a must-read. And one day, he might just disappear to better things.

Honorable Mentions:
BD. The big bad wolf one day, sun goes down, and with the Dawn (pun intended), transformed into sheep.

DeletedUser79042

1. The Wise Old King - Belvalcor. Too bad that you all never really had the chance to meet him. His fault ... or choice :) Not yours.

2. The Warrior Queen - Rethae. She is all red. Blood red :icon_eek:

3. The Heir Apparent - si113 :icon_cool:

4. The Irrational Prince Chamicha :icon_razz:

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess - Cy-Pres :) I may try to kidnap her in this, or another lifetime :icon_wink:

6.The Court Jester - Theshearjoy (Send more onion nukes to him. He keeps making me laugh whenever this happens) :icon_smile:

7. The Diplomat - McMellow :icon_cool: Noone else close to the definition.

8. The Gallant Knight - davepowa1 :snob:

9. The Castle Guard - 2 Guards actually. Cannot decide who. Bigbrt and Wildcats. Same deal. :heavycavalry:

10. The Magician - Parmenion. It must be magic that he is full time numba1 player :axemen:

robot over and out :xmas wink:

DeletedUser

1. The Wise Old King CrimsonAngel. How many worlds has this player NOT been a duchess on??

2. The Warrior Queen funnyrabbit. Veteran member. Do not touch the carrots.

3. The Heir Apparent Wrath. This member has come from a complete noob to among our best members.

4. The Irrational Prince N1ghstalker. Check the Tribal Status for more info. :)

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess YeOlde Raven. Bigger worlds to fry. :)

6.The Court Jester john sparton117 . So serious, you have to laugh. He can also do handstands and cartwheels.

7. The Diplomat Boss Snikrot. I greatly doubt there is a tribe, no matter the size, the member does not know members in.

8. The Gallant Knight greatzambini. Rides a white horse, waving his banner.

9. The Castle Guard archiecrain. No reason to appoint more when this member has it under control.

10. The Magician Megwesh. This member is known for use of magic.

DeletedUser

I agree with cdogg for mostly of it...
But he forget some people I think there are very important . And if I can I wish to add a category...
11. THE LEGENDARY - LEGION himself

1. The Wise Old King and equal with Crimson I put Cdogg because he is wise too

Lady Megwesh

silvereclipes

Now how am I the one that keeps getting The Irrational Prince an no I will not dress up as the symbol Prince :icon_razz: but here are mine with one added

1.The Wise Old King Back in the day I would say Baddlt very wise but when he was gone the court jester Gicusan took over an made things far worse..:icon_biggrin:

Now thats a hard one in the now would either be davepowa1 or onny123 both know this game backwards an forwards.

2.The Warrior Queen cececole would take this prize don't know much about her except from what I hear though the grapevine.

3.The Heir Apparent Would have to say Bullmastiff for his first world he has learned from the best an has taken it to a new level.

4.The Irrational Prince I would place Orclord852 here dude comes an goes so much i can't keep up in which account he is playing in...:icon_biggrin:
An you thought I was going to say me I bet:icon_razz:

5.The Often Kidnapped PrincessCy-Pres hands down she always gets kidnapped by me :icon_cool:

6.The Court JesterGicusan is the first place winner of the dodo prize of being the court jester I found his rants extremely funny.

7.The DiplomatMark-E very quit behind the scene's Diplomat can speak to someone an have them feel like they got the better deal.

8.The Gallant Knightwould have to say Bronse or bank those two are two sides of the same coin either attacking or defending they work like a well oiled machine.

9.The Castle GuardRaven comes to my mind since I had the pleasure of trying to take something from him..:lol:

10.The MagicianTo me this should be parms title because if he says you will have small villages he makes it happen.

11.The Inquisitor Here I would place pajuno he loves to torture you an make you wish you had died..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

By far and away one of the better topics.. Everyone seems to have place their own input without anyone slamming the poster.. Sorry to have seen it placed here in a effort to "prevent" a possible deflection from the topic..

Parm question were you looking for players past and present to place here or only current players??

varden7676

By far and away one of the better topics.. Everyone seems to have place their own input without anyone slamming the poster.. Sorry to have seen it placed here in a effort to "prevent" a possible deflection from the topic..

Parm question were you looking for players past and present to place here or only current players??

I am sure he would have been quite happy for anybody to post what they think.

DeletedUser

1. The Wise Old King - Parmenion

Always calm, rational, in control, not partisan over the top about himself and his tribe

2. The Warrior Queen - Aubree

She was always aggressive and ready to roll.

Honorable mentions:

I'm sure there are a couple of ladies in BH that would deserve that spot as well but I haven't seen you in action so... be it. Cececole deserve a mention for standing up against the odds, all the time.

3. The Heir Apparent - Bullmastiff

Calm, in control, would probably have the potential to be even a better duke than Paj, that is not bad himself but tends to lose temper and composure sometimes :icon_wink:

4. The Irrational Prince - Fraseryeah

Never really understood this guy.

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess - Cy Pres

Who wouldn't want to kidnap her, tie her and... spank her??? :icon_eek:

6.The Court Jester - Art-1

Probably the only thing I miss about RAM is his out of nowhere jokes that I was reading when coming back from work.

Honorable mention:

bnkrmike thinks that talking about adult stuff and swearing makes him sound older...

7. The Diplomat - Cececole

All the agreements and ways proposed to prevent that RAM mess. I would never have offered that much. :icon_wink:

8. The Gallant Knight - ChamichA

I think he is a very respectful fighter and obviously very skilled. He could probably be more arrogant and people would allow him to.

9. The Castle Guard - Raven

The reputation is there though I'd like to participate in a sniping contest with him. :icon_razz:

10. The Magician - Pajuno

He just wins, no matter how. Annoying for enemies, admired by outsiders. He gets the job done. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You guys are right - it could get spammed tonnes n the PnP.

1. The Wise Old King

Canine This title definitely suits him. Internal Duke of BD, Script writer for BD (along with Ronpaul), a cool calm and collected player whose reason and rationale was second to none. A legendary offence and defence player. This guy was the whole package and then some.

2. The Warrior Queen

Rethae "Cat everything and when your nukes return resend them immediately and target something else." If she was a basic program it would read:

10 Fire Nukes
20 Go to 10

3. The Heir Apparent

Wildcats One of the leaders of BH and probably the one that is most engaged with the direction of the tribe. A little known figure outside the circles of his close friends and allies and the candidate currently topping medieval polls to be leading the tribe that finishes this world.

4. The Irrational Prince

Noobaxes Given recent developments it appears that most of the South East of the world sees him as something of an Irrational Prince. The title in this instance appears to be a parody of the true man. Given his cold successful calculation in war and consistently on the war front, could it be possible that this world's irrational prince turns out to be the one-eyed man in the city of the blind?

R2D3 "Heuston! I need a sitter!" Whatever campaign you are running, account that needs defending, target that needs nuking - this is your man. Always active and in the thick of the action defending or nuking and usually both in a few accounts at once. He buys the latest technology just to kick your ass!

6.The Court Jester

Karmax The world would not be the same without Karmax. For those who love him or those who feel he is little more than comic relief, it can be agreed that his abscence would make for a duller place. However, Th Jester, also known as The Fool usually turns out to be the smartest guy in the plot!!

7. The Diplomat

Pajuno This guy has got to be the most successful Diplomat on world 30. The most active leader in securing and manipulating the tribal alliances and or convenient NAPs etc and fostering relations. The mouth of the south has more tricks up his sleeve than your average con artist!!

8. The Gallant Knight

ChamichA I have mental images of DECIDE's work horse spending 24-7 in a seat at his PC with monkey servants trained to bring meals, water and to wipe his seat when he rises from the throne. Into the breach once more he goes! He simply doesnt stop going. Loves the thrill of being a war machine and a testimony to his mentor.

9. The Castle Guard

Ravenj The single most dedicated defender of the world. Ravenj no longer plays his original account but has played a tonne of otehr accounts on this world throughout its existence and probably accounts for a decent % of the ODD of the world and more than his fair share of recaps and snipes. The kind of player who can be a war changer. Should be cloned and every tribe should have one!!

10. The Magician

Bullmastiff The man with a plan for nearly every type of warfare. Never expect to do well against this Jack of All Trades. He'll say very little while gnawing at your frontline carving you up and stopping anything you try in retalliation. While all Phoenix are generally worth their weight in gold, this one is platinum. A fitting for what this guy does.

DeletedUser71844

1. The Wise Old King

Atreaus - The king that sits on the throne of PnP in W30. There are few who can rival this man's Wisdom.

2. The Warrior Queen

Pinky ofc. No question about it. Words need not be said.

3. The Heir Apparent

Electricool - Heir to the throne of RAM, RAMs best future potential.

4. The Irrational Prince

Jpolman - He is AK's Princess . Irrational decisions by this man lead to the downfall of The Hellestarian Empire.

Gardezbien. When in GREEN was kidnapped by DECIDE. Then THE (or BH) kidnapped her from DECIDE.

6.The Court Jester

Self voting FTW!! Meh due to recent events gotta be Bobby.

7. The Diplomat

Belvalcor - BH have made smooth moves to get where they are now. Great diplomacy and dedication got you there.

8. The Gallant Knight

Parmenion - *Looks at Parm's troop count and grimaces* You have more troops/skill/wisdom than entire tribes.

9. The Castle Guard

RavenJ has too many votes for this so I need to be original. Hmmm... Gotta say, Lauradoom. This guy will only be nobled when he quits. Believe it.

10. The Magician

Let's think of someone who is all tricks and nothing is real. It's all illusions and eye tricks. Hmmm... Dairyboy? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

bumping. this topic is too good of a topic to let it die here

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If you think this thread is the only one worthwhile of any attention in W30 then it should NOT be a problem for everyone to post in it when it is in General discussion.

It would be the first topic in GD so you can click it from the actual W30 forum, its not even 1 click more then any other thread. Infact if it is such a good thread it will be first in W30 as well, so you wouldn't even need to open the W30 forum, it would be there in the main forum page.

I will not tolerate any more spamming about how great this thread is and about how wrong I was to move it here.

Its simple, if this thread is great then it would actually contain a few pages of on-topic chat. It does not. Half of this thread is criticizing me. Therefore half of this thread will now be deleted.
I'm not a cruel mod and I am not being unfair. If you think otherwise PM me and explain to me why you think I'm making a mistake. Be elaborate or I will have a easy time countering your arguments.

As long as this thread is in GD you can post whatever you like in here as long as the OP does not object. So lets see if the topic is actually something worth being discussed.

Do not respond to this post. This is a reminder, not something you can just quote and reply to.
If you feel the need to reply then PM me, do not derail this topic.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Because of:

- Popular demand.
- Books (Not PM's but 1000+ word essays) send to me.
- The dying of the thread due the discussion of my actions rather then the purpose of this thread.

This thread will be moved back to the PnP.

HOWEVER!
Anything I see that is against the rules will not be warned for but infracted.
This thread is on probation...
And seeing as it is now back in the PnP that means nothing off-topic. Nothing discussing my actions and no real flaming.
Tempting others to do so will result in infractions as well.

But lets end it all with a happy note.
I'll give some titles of my own 0o

2. The Warrior Queen: Cy-Pres, for continuing the fight in causes she believes in.

4. The Irrational Prince: Bobbynaked, he knows why.

6.The Court Jester: Get Rammed, he knows why.

7. The Diplomat: Parmenion, I'm sure he could write a book over the past events.