World 30's Ranks and Titles

DeletedUser

1. The Wise Old King
For me has to be .... pajuno one hell of a smart guy one hell of a diplomat alround shit hot guy
2. The Warrior Queen
mc mellow/kiani i have personal reasons due to there great rl advice but hey mellow must be a name of irony if you get on the wrong side
3. The Heir Apparent
No idea what this means

4. The Irrational Prince
karmax a duke in a sheeps clothing
5. The Often Kidnapped Princess
cypress lady of the free account but works damn hard also has a damn sexy pnp pic
6.The Court Jester
hmmm no idea r2d3 is one hell of a funny guy but damn serous at the same time
7. The Diplomat
pajuno seen in action should apply for a job in congress
8. The Gallant Knight
parmenion only just felt first hand how important he is, stack reduction excerises and wise disribution of defence saved my ass for at least a month or more
9. The Castle Guard
the folk who sent me defence to mainly get killed simply to make the enemy inept in there offence, alot to mention will just shush
10. The Magician
Ravenj worked with some serous odds against while i needed to sleep and guess what never lost a thing pure magic infact total magic, taught me things without even typing a word

DeletedUser

Thank you mods for getting this tread back in the PnP.

1. The Wise Old King
Booohh, it's simple, he is the King!

2. The Warrior Queen
BH is very fortunate to have many. Galaxy0, McMellow, Rethae, Quigs all come to mind but there's more :)

3. The Heir Apparent
Belvalcor, when he join BH he was a noob, now he his one of the master piece of the tribe.

4. The Irrational Prince
JP, he could have brought THE to the end game but his vision failed him. None the less great guy no matter what you guys think.

I know a few I'd like to kidnap

6.The Court Jester
I really like r2d3's post. Even when he was an enemy he was very entertaining.

7. The Diplomat
Every diplomat of the top 6 tribes, you guys had to do something great for your tribe to be this successful

8. The Gallant Knight
Well Parmenion is the most feared Knight, but gallant... hmmm Well he's my first pick to start a tribe on any world so I'll pick him, he can kill you and make your mother love him at the same time.

9. The Castle Guard
BigBrt, that's the easiest question. Have you ever fought against him? Good luck, I know I wouldn't want to.

10. The Magician
Me, I can make beer vanish in a flash!! :p

DeletedUser

1. The Wise Old King Hatch99 as he always used sound judgment

2. The Warrior Queen FAIR ANGEL

3. The Heir Apparent sgough2424
4. The Irrational Prince Tattoo

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess Haymaker

6.The Court Jester TheCru

7. The Diplomat PrinceTristan

8. The Gallant Knight Crabbypilot

9. The Castle Guard rutlirules

10. The Magician Angrychuck... Since we are still here...

DeletedUser

1. The Wise Old King- KingVandguard

2. The Warrior Queen- Baroness Janice

3. The Heir Apparent- last body

4. The Irrational Prince- Paparucino

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess- Morrocantreasures

6.The Court Jester- Cdog55

7. The Diplomat- Tattoed

8. The Gallant Knight- parmenion

9. The Castle Guard - kevmasterzock

10. The Magician- KarmaX

DeletedUser

BH council don't let me out much so my nominations are for the players I know best.
BHers.

1. The Wise Old King
I would have to say Booohh. The depth of his vision and understanding is staggering. He taught me more then he knows.

2. The Warrior Queen
Rethae without a doubt. A kind heart and a viciuos killer when the time calls for it.

3. The Heir Apparent
WildCats, when he join BH he was a noob, now he his one of the master piece of the tribe.
ROFL

4. The Irrational Prince
I can think of a few that could wear this title but they are in the past now and best left there.

GalaxyZero0. All the guys are trying to kidnap her. :p

6.The Court Jester
We have many in BH. They love torturing me... or maybe it's their humor I don't understand.. :S

7. The Diplomat
I'll double nominate here with Rethae. She has more patience then me at times which has saved me more then once.

8. The Gallant Knight
Parm. Always there to help with whatever is needed.

9. The Castle Guard
BigBrt. No doubt about it. The cornerstone of BH. No.. the foundation.

10. The Magician
McMellow. She redefines the term multi-tasking.

DeletedUser70594

1. The Wise Old King - Parmenion. I have respect this Player as a smart, and Good figther .. simple - hes ONE of

the best Here ...

2. The Warrior Queen - Gardezbien. Always Loved her stubbornness and the Spirit ... SHes the Best.

3. The Heir Apparent - Civilion. what i can say about him?? i dont know how skiled he was in the past But NOW - He

knows EVERYTHING .. :)

4. The Irrational Prince - cdogg666. Its hard to understand him (at least for me) :)

5. The Often Kidnapped Princess - Kalina :*

6. The Court Jester - r2d3. ;)

7. The Diplomat - Cece. The Best diplomat i have ever seen.

8. The Gallant Knight - noobaxes. I really love his style. Hes super skilled. i learned lot of from him. Keep it up dude.

9. The Castle Guard - S.Sgt.Cat. I have not seen anyone better then him ... Its impossible to break him.

10. The Magician - Pajuno. At the end of this world he promised me to share his secret how to win any tribal World :)

DeletedUser

* ?

Speak up man !!! :icon_wink:

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. Kalina is one such woman, and one princess I wouldn't mind kidnapping. ;P

Anyway, I'd like to thank those of you that added me to your lists. Your respect is greatly appreciated. Now, on to my list:

1. The Wise Old King

A man of many names, clandestinely walking the worlds only to be cast out by the draw of RL; I have had the pleasure twice of witnessing the respect, loyalty and honor BANNED4LIFE calls upon his fellow tribe mates. Not yet before, nor even since have I witnessed another command so sublime, yet so nonchalant the Allegiance of a tribe.

2. The Warrior Queen

Before I left Decide some time ago, one of my final acts as co-Duke was to appoint some replacements to the then shortened council. Among these replacements was the now notorious Cececole. I feel in retrospect that my selections were apropos, as in my absence I witnessed Cece rise to help grasp the reins of Decide, working well as diplomat in mine and Marion's absence and helping the others to hold together and lead a motley crew of survivors against top tribe after top tribe. She has since risen to become the new face of a now honored tribe.

3. The Heir Apparent

For quite some time, I have followed the exploits of many great players. I have seen tribes rise and fall, players come and go, and as the world slowly shuffles and transforms, it is my thought that what is now RAM will disperse. When this happens, we will see the rise of a new tribe in its stead, and should he choose to take the position, Noobaxes will prove to be one of the greater leaders of this World's history as he inherits the remnants of the once mighty tribe.

4. The Irrational Prince

Rationality is proven secondary to cunning and loyalty when Pajuno hits the field. Willing to murder for the crown he so deserves, his methods in rhetoric and PnP may seem without an ounce of reason, yet the madness of his method speaks volumes through his success and indelible reputation. And what is the Irrational Prince's plan once the crown is within grasp? To throw it away and move on to the next. I gotta admit, I've been a fan since the start.

Being kidnapped by RL, only to valiantly rescue herself in an effort to reshape the world, one noble at a time, Lady Cy gets my vote.

6.The Court Jester

Love him or hate him, his efforts to make of this world a joke may someday become legendary. Carving a smile upon the face of every tribe he has had the pleasure to disband :)icon_wink:), Soldier 1st Class begs the question, "Why so serious?"

7. The Diplomat

As a leader of Decide in what could be called the Age of Puberty in the tribe's life span, I served as diplomat, working to keep strong the ties of Hammer, DN and Decide. I had the pleasure of meeting some great players, many of which are still around now in BH, and at the top of this list I must put McMellow, for her patience, her astute talent in mediation, and her broad view of in-game politics and strategy.

8. The Gallant Knight

The front lines are crumbling; nukes cascading like a meteor shower with a motive, yet time and again we see the vanguard stand. Time and again the enemies feel a force fall upon them without a hint of mercy or hesitation. Even at a time when the honor of Decide was in question, covet for the ChamichA team was staggering. The world has seen in action, and in stats how fearless ChamichA is in the face of confrontation. For in the heart of conflict, in the worst of odds, it is there that we see this Knight truly shine.

9. The Castle Guard

I have had the pleasure of seeing this artist at work firsthand, and I have had the pleasure of witnessing the much deserved inflation of his ego the world over as being a human machine. Impeccable, impossibly precise, Raven has been the most coveted defender of world 30. Having served in many of the best tribes to grace the world, He has forged a legacy of being an invaluable addition to the Hall of Heroes.

10. The Magician

Magic... such an arbitrary term. Is it parlor tricks of which we speak? Or is it something deeper, something esoteric, perhaps a lost art of manifesting will? Since the dawn of this world, we have witnessed the rise of Parmenion. Like a monster from the shadows, the team rose to conquer, crushing by fear, skill and wit. When the time came that the two should become one, I begged the question of how that would relate to his prowess ingame. He has since proven no less formidable, no less efficient, and no less intimidating both on the field and off. Yet as the world has grown, he has shown himself to be lucid, sure and just in his reasoning. For this, and all I've come to know of the man, I honor him. Arguably the most famous name on W30, and seemingly bending the world like wire in the clasp of his will, the man truly is a Magician.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Even at a time when the honor of Decide was in question, covet for the ChamichA team was staggering

That is a new one... There is a team running this account? Is there a woman in it as well?

Dammit, I did not know that :icon_eek: I am getting old ... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

That is a new one... There is a team running this account? Is there a woman in it as well?

Dammit, I did not know that :icon_eek: I am getting old ... :icon_cry:

The account is mostly ran by the fellow you see posting on these forums, so far as I know, but it does have another player that helps out. I felt she deserved the credit of recognition as well. Don't know how much she plays though, Cham would have to tell you more.

DeletedUser79042

At least this explains why Cham is so silent the past weeks.
Behaves ... so to speak :lol:

I must find a female coplayer myself... No other way to reach his ODA performance as it seems... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser70594

At least this explains why Cham is so silent the past weeks.
Behaves ... so to speak :lol:

Not sure what do you mean, i`m silent because i have lot of targets in the game :)

There is no Cham - team lol :D Just me and Kalina ... no 3rd person or sitter :)

And ABout Kalina. We meet on w18, since that moment we are together, shes my coplayer. SHe does everything on my account except ATTACk operations :) shes doing a Huge job, without her i am nothing ... But together we are unbeaten. Ask RAM if u do not believe :)

P.S. Stop dreaming about catching My ODA while RAM is alive :)

DeletedUser

There is no Cham - team lol :D Just me and Kalina ... no 3rd person or sitter :)

I just wanted to clarify that this is what I meant by team (co-play). I used the same term to describe early-Parmenion as well. :p

DeletedUser79042

co-play = team. I agree...

I am already asking girls around to ... co-play :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not sure what do you mean, i`m silent because i have lot of targets in the game :)

And ABout Kalina. We meet on w18, since that moment we are together, shes my coplayer. SHe does everything on my account except ATTACk operations :) shes doing a Huge job, without her i am nothing ... But together we are unbeaten. Ask RAM if u do not believe :)

P.S. Stop dreaming about catching My ODA while RAM is alive :)

you mean ME not RAM? :axemen:

DeletedUser70594

haha Yea my dear :) but you are not alone believe me ... i hope my nukes will hug you :) they are still on the way ;)

DeletedUser79042

yeah but...didn't want to stay :/

Okay we got the message. You 2 do not hug :lol: (hmmmm :icon_wink:)

Now, monsieur/madamme "Just Another Star" (lol), put this thread back on track and post accordingly if you please and leave Cham farm you peacefully !