world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

Typically, you're not going to be catapulting villages on the frontlines, or villages you plan on taking. So why would you worry about them attacking back. If you've done your job right to begin with, that's not an option for them anyways.

I fully agree with AYK. The absolute most effective way to take out a village, is HQ, Farm, Warehouse and Clay Pit.

And it's even worse when it's a full defensive village out supporting, because the farm needs the most clay, but you need to build up your warehouse with a lvl 1 HQ until you have enough resources to build up your farm, which is slow going with the lvl 1 HQ.

And it helps to completely level the clay pit to 0. Cuz I've found it's a lot quicker rebuild off the bat with a handful of lvl 1 clay pits. Even tho it's just the 1 lvl difference. It does make a big impact on wait times.

Most of the time when you're catapulting villages, you're doing it to areas that should be relatively empty of defense. Like mid to backline villages. So people have a choice, they can waste defense defending villages that aren't going to be captured, and that takes defense away from the frontlines where it should be.

Or they can leave their villages to be catapulted.

Which is one of the things that makes catapulting so much fun.

And typically, you don't catapult villages along a frontline, as those generally tend to be the ones that ARE stacked. Or should be stacked. Which is why you attack the safer villages in order to try and draw defense, and cripple their other villages, while you clear and noble the frontline ones.

what you say is again correct also, a cat op is for slaughtering empty backline villages...but alot of players i know, have cats in near enough every offensive village, so wherever they attack, they cat....plus it also depends how big the border is and how stacked the player is as to what and how much you stack...

but for me...farm is the primary building to smash fact! then look to damage village growth...

DeletedUser

what you say is again correct also, a cat op is for slaughtering empty backline villages...but alot of players i know, have cats in near enough every offensive village, so wherever they attack, they cat....plus it also depends how big the border is and how stacked the player is as to what and how much you stack...

but for me...farm is the primary building to smash fact! then look to damage village growth...

More to the point..

but primary objective for me attacking a village is to take farm below level 20 hq to 0 wall 0 smithy= so they cant attack back and if i have spare i smash clay pit ofcourse...

If someone smashed a bunch of my smithies, and left my clay pits alone. I would think them rather unintellectual, and be thankful that my attacker wasn't intelligent enough to demolish the things in the village that actually mattered.

Speaking strictly from a standpoint of someone who has been mass catapulted for months and had to rebuild entire accounts. Believe me, I was always thankful when they'd hit things like the smithy. Cuz really, it's only good for points until you need nobles. And the villages you have nobles in shouldn't be left that vulnerable anyways. Or you're asking to pay for them.

DeletedUser

More to the point..

If someone smashed a bunch of my smithies, and left my clay pits alone. I would think them rather unintellectual, and be thankful that my attacker wasn't intelligent enough to demolish the things in the village that actually mattered.

Speaking strictly from a standpoint of someone who has been mass catapulted for months and had to rebuild entire accounts. Believe me, I was always thankful when they'd hit things like the smithy. Cuz really, it's only good for points until you need nobles. And the villages you have nobles in shouldn't be left that vulnerable anyways. Or you're asking to pay for them.

i cant disagree.....im just saying why i catted the smithy..makes producing certain troops harder to build...

i personally love catting every enemy and i can definitely say i smash the clay pit.

been known to make a few villages 2.3k in points for the opponenet to waste time harboring resources and time to rebuild it..

DeletedUser

As a player who uses catanukes regularly, my primary target is the farm for the simple fact that slowing down the enemies' troop production is the greatest advantage in this game of war. The bonus of my catanukes is that I take down walls too. In order to rebuild the walls, they have to rebuild the farm. Basically I put my opponents in a tough position. Rebuild walls and move troops to stop more attacks or leave the walls down and rebuild farms to rebuild troops quicker. The next building I target is the HQ to slow the rebuilding of walls and farms. After that, I target clay pits because walls and farms are very clay heavy. Finally if I am up to it, the warehouse goes. I truly believe that everything build is a waste of a target including the smithy.

Tazecca

TESIUS[0041] (683|808) K86 9,988 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-23 02:27:12
green.png

TESIUS[0351] (638|825) K86 9,270 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-23 01:35:29
green.png

TESIUS[0221]b (692|866) K86 9,988 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-22 23:59:17
green.png

TESIUS[0318] (672|843) K86 9,988 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-22 02:10:38
i agreee Tesius :|
best leaders noble you out when u are being attacked

DeletedUser

TESIUS[0041] (683|808) K86 9,988 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-23 02:27:12
green.png

TESIUS[0351] (638|825) K86 9,270 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-23 01:35:29
green.png

TESIUS[0221]b (692|866) K86 9,988 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-22 23:59:17
green.png

TESIUS[0318] (672|843) K86 9,988 TESIUS [Noname] SinekValesi [Noname] 2011-01-22 02:10:38
i agreee Tesius :|
best leaders noble you out when u are being attacked

this is a matter that u noob don't understand.in professional playing it is said down preventing! those vils were going to be nobled & as i didn't have troops near to defend & trains to retake them i said him to send me a nuke with a train to take the enemy...

as i told before there r many noobs in this world that i never seen from w1...

i had many wars in this world but i never saw any support fake!!! if u want to make ur enemy crazy & confusing u must send some support fakes between ur real fakes but no one knew this...

& about cating i must say many people have about 500 cats in their off vils, it is such a noob action to cat vils, the use of cats is only for destroying rally point but the most here use them to cat a vil down, this is a coward action that when u can't take any vil then u cat it, if u don't dare or if u can't a vil then leave that vil alone!!! :)

i don't want to insult anyone but most of u did (do) this to me...noob actions insult me but telling the truth & power of me insult u! LOL
there r many noobs around...

DeletedUser43045

this is a matter that u noob don't understand.in professional playing it is said down preventing! those vils were going to be nobled & as i didn't have troops near to defend & trains to retake them i said him to send me a nuke with a train to take the enemy...

i had many wars in this world but i never saw any support fake!!! if u want to make ur enemy crazy & confusing u must send some support fakes between ur real fakes but no one knew this...

& about cating i must say many people have about 500 cats in their off vils, it is such a noob action to cat vils, the use of cats is only for destroying rally point but the most here use them to cat a vil down, this is a coward action that when u can't take any vil then u cat it, if u don't dare or if u can't a vil then leave that vil alone!!! :)

i don't want to insult anyone but most of u did (do) this to me...noob actions insult me but telling the truth & power of me insult u! LOL

If there truly are that many 'noobs' around i'm sure they'll elect you their leader soon enough. You've displayed an amount of noobiness that is simple without precedence. We have to congratz you on that, we really do. You literally redefined the meaning of noob and put a whole new standard for people that aspire the title of noob.

I'm fairly positive when i say that we, in Time, won't be calling other players noob anymore since it won't do them & you justice. Enjoy the title since i'm sure it'll stick :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was clearly me. And let's not forget Hate. wouldn't have existed had I not founded the phenomenally successful .Die in W10

DeletedUser

faeria

u r not only noob but also pig head! under the name of TIME u have a big mouth but if TIME wasn't then u wasn't more than a poor. a baby can pull the gun trigger but is not a cowboy...
u r the one too but in one thing, u r the one who frighten of me & always crying about it. go & play with ur dolls this is not the suitable place for u. all u can do is not pissing in ur bed during ur sleep!
LOL

DeletedUser43045

faeria

u r not only noob but also pig head! under the name of TIME u have a big mouth but if TIME wasn't then u wasn't more than a poor. a baby can pull the gun trigger but is not a cowboy...
u r the one too but in one thing, u r the one who frighten of me & always crying about it. go & play with ur dolls this is not the suitable place for u. all u can do is not pissing in ur bed during ur sleep!
LOL

Unfortunatly you simple show again that you have absolutely no idea who i am or why i'm not fighting you. I have certain reason why i don't engage anyone and definitely don't think you're worth my ingame time.

I'm certain i'm more then capable of handling you if need to be (not that it won't) and lastly i don't really see you engaging me either so that kinda makes your point invalid. Also i've been recruited into Hate. a LONG time ago just because i was very much able to hold my own in several battles. Nor do i cry, i'm just pointing out that all your arguments are invalid (and filled with grammatical errors), of the latter you can be excused but in combination with the general idiotic remarks you tend to spew they make for a solid case of 'noobiness' .

Tazecca

faeria

LOL
as much as i hate faeria ( ;) )he is an amazing player and always has been
he has a reason to be cocky and all his dolls are mini taz's

DeletedUser43045

as much as i hate faeria ( ;) )he is an amazing player and always has been
he has a reason to be cocky and all his dolls are mini taz's

Yes mutilated little femine tazzie dolls!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

are you drunk? this is why you arent as good of a player as you think you are!! you dont understand basic fundamentals of the game or any strategy...fake support if used and tagged correctly before rams is a waste of everyones time.

DeletedUser

faeria

LOL

You have no idea what you are talking about. You also dont have the first idea what faeria does for Time. Under any normal conditions, faeria would smash you into tiny little pieces, as he is a damn good player.

DeletedUser

You have no idea what you are talking about. You also dont have the first idea what faeria does for Time. Under any normal conditions, faeria would smash you into tiny little pieces, as he is a damn good player.

here here, i can second that...

DeletedUser43045

he can't even slice a cake, he only can cry...LOL

Well since i've read most if not all your arguments i can't really say that i value your opinion much. I just enjoy seeing you getting slaughtered out there. Feel free to think about me as you wish :icon_wink: