world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

As far as I'm concerned, the only tribe on w32, that we aren't at war with, is FD, the only ones who have afforded any amount of respect to Time, and their claims.

respect or fear? a tribe which TIME didn't dare to attack coz it was big & had many borders with them...LOL

have anyone asked him/herselves why TIME only attack small tribes?!!! or collect the other big members????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadice25: is a number shows the reality? all know that many people killed in world war 2 but none of them know that multiple people were killed by Alexander...which one of them fought with 2 tribes? which one of them killed more than 1000 trains in a week? which one of them had about 50k incomings? which one of them started over & reached 10mil point? which one of them dared to attack the bigger acc of themselves, which one of them had RL problems & internet problem but didn't give up? which one of them had a mate with one vil that support them with his only 200 spears? and which one of them had SINEKVALESI (the best person i found late) who helped his mate with his bad situation?

now it is better to reconsider ur list...at least think about it...

DeletedUser

deadice25: is a number shows the reality? all know that many people killed in world war 2 but none of them know that multiple people were killed by Alexander...which one of them fought with 2 tribes? which one of them killed more than 1000 trains in a week? which one of them had about 50k incomings? which one of them started over & reached 10mil point? which one of them dared to attack the bigger acc of themselves, which one of them had RL problems & internet problem but didn't give up? which one of them had a mate with one vil that support them with his only 200 spears? and which one of them had SINEKVALESI (the best person i found late) who helped his mate with his bad situation?

I have read it and thought really hard... And if you goal was for me to consider you I can tell you why I would not consider you. Your claim to fame was that you stop some hate members from taking one of your village and then you had like 50k incoming and said that you stop 1000 trains.
This is what I see when I look at your account that you have or had all those incoming on:
Most Points: 10,309,149
17th January 2011
Today you are at :points: 4,804,482

Now if you want me to consider you then get that account back to 10,309,149 then I will consider you on the grounds of being an iron man. At this point all I see is a mass vote from the tribes around you for you to leave this world and you are letting them do it. (Not to mention thinking that is an accomplishment)

At this point I would still pick Jellyfrog over you. Must be because I like him :p and He dont complain about my opinions.
I will stick with those I play the game with. Even though I have great respect for other players that I do see the iron man trait and I hope they know who they are.
IcE
Ps..My thoughts also go to if you want a thread to claim your accomplishments I would like for you to start it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Tesius, Tesius, Tesius..

It was never fear, if it had been, we'd never have been so strong on enforcing our agreements.
It's always been a respect, for the leadership there because they communicated with us effectively, and held to their word, even if many of their members didn't..

As for your comments to Deadice.

I'm not generally one to toot the horn of my tribe, but I think this may need to be said so you understand....

You continue to state how your the only one who has fended off thousands of noble trains, and that players in Time haven't. The reality is, you've done nothing defensively that many members of Time haven't been doing since the start of this world.

Here's 8 that all have an ODD higher than yours.

2 vanapagan [Time] 218,48 Mio.
8 AreYouKidden [Time] 178,78 Mio.
9 mimozca [Time] 176,93 Mio.
11 sebdoflug [Time] 134,83 Mio.
12 vernan18 [Time] 133,58 Mio.
32 sabahcin [Time] 83,46 Mio.
33 Whisper34 [Time] 81,26 Mio.
37 NukeDiewalker [Time] 76,88 Mio.
39 TESIUS [Broken] 76,02 Mio.

I can't speak for what the others have defending against (noble train wise), but I know all have survived numerous onslaughts from tribes we've been at war with, at one point or another, a few of these even surviving massive onslaughts from Time. I myself have survived hundreds of trains on limited time, due to my real life, and I'm sure any BBS member can attribute that when I did it on my own account, or on kilga's account, but that's not really the point.

What generally constitutes someone being mentioned as one of the best warriors, isn't only how one holds themselves on the battlefield, but it's also how they hold themselves off the battlefield. Is the person going to gloat, and try to tell the world what they accomplished, will they be a sore winner/loser, or are they going to let others do it for them, letting their actions speak the words that they do not?

It's always been my experience that those who talk the most about themselves, often are talking themselves up, because no one else is.

DeletedUser

LOL LOL LOL

AYK is now very angry! :))
i was kidding about FD...

and i never said that i'm the best in sniping, i know 2 super sniper in w32, one is gone & the second is SINEK ( he can snipe 1000 in a sec), i don't know the others but i'm sure there r many too...

as i told before the OD isn't show the reality, i knew one that attacks herself to gain OD point; with tones of vils u can do it faster, in about a week u can recover a vil so imagine when u have 1000 vils, in a month u can gain too much OD points...!!!

deadice25

i don't want u to put my name in ur list, i just wanted to say that there r many players better than them...
& be sure that if i had time to play i didn't lose those vils. check the stats & u will see i lost only 17 vils during the war & also i took some of them, i didn't left it till my incomings finished. i even didn't attack them (except some of their ex-NATOs, they were my friends in the past & i grew with them) as tones of reports show my nukes died in their hometown! :)
i started over & reach 10 mil point so i can do it again but i'm too busy to play unfortunately! :( i think 2 years playing a world is enough...:)

DeletedUser

No stamina, Tedious? 2 years is perhaps the half way point in a world.

DeletedUser

I think he is hiding in the TESIUS account is he not? Normally a give away when the forum and in game name are both the same XD

If, by chance, it turns out that he jumped accounts, he could be hiding in blacksicilian

looking at the state of the tesius account and the way it's getting pounded I wouldn't think there is anyone on that account at all.

Loxxxor: u only dare to attack those u r multiple of them, although it is courage but courage of cowards, u know cowards have courage too like ur tribe when saw i'm in war dared to attack me otherwise u never had dare too attack me.
as i stand against ur tribe with only one vil so as i told before i couldn't stand against u with 1000 vils. if i had time to play be sure that i played with my own acc & show u another lesson... all those cowards who frightened (frighten) of me know this...
When cats away mice play...

im better off not going down with this and just tell you that you would not have a clue who or when and at what level I've attacked. all you have is assumptions. if you had time to play, you'd show another lesson.. what lesson? you've never showed any lessons, not to me, not to anyone. oh actually i might be wrong, you did teach the whole w32 community that if you are a top class narcissist and cant keep your mouth shut you might end up with 50k incomings.

and its funny you mention cats, they are usually on my side.. kn:cata:cking on your door.

DeletedUser

TESIUS, yet another subpar ex-SKY player. I had lots of fun taking villages off you that were scantly defended...
ballistick

DeletedUser

Currently...

AYK
NDW
ASJ
Bigjay
Mevlutc

Forgotten top 5

Original K-wolff {miss ya ken, come back soon}
Aurovic
Brandon 88
Mr. Kite
Original Phithia aka Jagerblue

Havent been attacked by him yet, but probably most underrated player in this world...zpfhfhwndtk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL LOL LOL

AYK is now very angry! :))

Yes I am quite angry, I'm known for flying off the handle, when a person doesn't know how to debate in the forums, you've got me all figured out now. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol

i can give u some of my vils to decrease it, how many do u want? ;-)

greenmonsta

As far as I'm concerned, the only tribe on w32, that we aren't at war with, is FD, the only ones who have afforded any amount of respect to Time, and their claims.

respect or fear? a tribe which TIME didn't dare to attack coz it was big & had many borders with them...LOL

have anyone asked him/herselves why TIME only attack small tribes?!!! or collect the other big members????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, broken English and horrific logic? G ZuZ? Is that you? :lol:

ravnscream

isn't here supposed to be best warrior topic ?

what the hell is this all arguing..
arguing on who is the best warrior :p

btw, hi all..

DeletedUser93754

At this point I would still pick Jellyfrog over you. Must be because I like him :p and He dont complain about my opinions.

Awww bless ya' Dead Ice XD

DeletedUser

isn't here supposed to be best warrior topic ?

what the hell is this all arguing..
arguing on who is the best warrior :p

btw, hi all..

yup, everyones squabbling with the village idiot tesius..i ignored him..works for me..

heyar..

DeletedUser

Back to topic...

In my opinion, all players whom have been here from day one, and have their main cluster in one of the 4 starting ks, k44, k45, k54 and k55, are the real "survivers/best players" in this world. The rest of you either turned up late for class, skipped class for months and returned or have alreaddy died more than once...

Stamina/skill/teamwork, thats what I think are the 3 main skills a players must have, to be considered the best player in this world.

DeletedUser96943

I agree 100%. All players must strive to perfect these skills to make themselves better.

DeletedUser

You forgot time and luck. As much as you want to argue that stamina is a part of that, and that skill outweighs luck, I can argue just as much that those who have time are more likely to do better than those who work 2 jobs etc. As well I say luck because while there are lucky right place at the right time moments, there are moreso nothing has happened to me in real life that has made me have to quit. Its such external factors that can cause some great players to quit worlds when they otherwise wouldn't have left.