world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser82080

A leader who got u into a war, watched you die, started eating you then changed sides and continued to eat you
wow
wish that was my leader

We changed the sides? Really? But Noname is and academy tribe? lol You all will kill me one day.

About Tesius, he's kidding here and you all are getting angry. lol 3-4 weeks ago he told me he did not get enough attacks, thats why I nobled some villages from him.

DeletedUser

About Tesius, he's kidding here and you all are getting angry. lol 3-4 weeks ago he told me he did not get enough attacks, thats why I nobled some villages from him.

Uhhh, and now that he did get (enough?) attacks, he got pounded. Big time. And Sinek, you're like me then, sometimes when my friends say they're bored, I just offer to beat the shit out of them. Cause that's what friends do.

DeletedUser

A leader who got u into a war, watched you die, started eating you then changed sides and continued to eat you
wow
wish that was my leader

a leader always get his followers into a war, a real war (he always declare on big tribes) not like u with more than 9999999999999999mil point against one player...
a leader is who be brave, elite & experienced, who don't declare on weak & when saw can't take them recruit them...LOL

he watch me die? BIG LOL
he did most of my sniping, he remained awake till morning many times to save my acc with all of his RL troubles & problems...which leader does this? tell me!

my acc is belonged to him too so he is taking his own!!!

don't wish, he never be ur leader, he is a leader of brave not noob like u! ;-)
lol

DeletedUser

does anybody else just laugh when they see ^this guy post? no? just me? im fine with that :lol:

kumo49

a leader always get his followers into a war, a real war (he always declare on big tribes) not like u with more than 9999999999999999mil point against one player...
a leader is who be brave, elite & experienced, who don't declare on weak & when saw can't take them recruit them...LOL

he watch me die? BIG LOL
he did most of my sniping, he remained awake till morning many times to save my acc with all of his RL troubles & problems...which leader does this? tell me!

my acc is belonged to him too so he is taking his own!!!

don't wish, he never be ur leader, he is a leader of brave not noob like u! ;-)
lol

Our leader does this if i remember correctly AYK once sniped and blocked about 150 noble trains... But tbh ur right he didnt stay up all night it only took him about an hour i think :p

DeletedUser

He's unwillingly funny. The depts of his ignorance just brings the fun out :icon_razz:

the funny thing was when tiger was in our council & after they decided to attack THX, the first one deleted his acc was no one but him...ur mouth is big only here, come on show urself a liitle in the game! LOL know laugh at ur destiny!

and u must know faeria, u even don't have any idea about me, just confirm the others sayings!!! how old really r u? i remember u cried when u couldn't answer me & now the legend is returned! LOL

DeletedUser

the funny thing was when tiger was in our council & after they decided to attack THX, the first one deleted his acc was no one but him...ur mouth is big only here, come on show urself a liitle in the game! LOL know laugh at ur destiny!

and u must know faeria, u even don't have any idea about me, just confirm the others sayings!!! how old really r u? i remember u cried when u couldn't answer me & now the legend is returned! LOL

faeria is in his early 20's if i remember right?

DeletedUser

oh dont even get me started on that you cowardly little liar :lol:

i was THE last person left in that tribe fighting, and came out at the end of the line with a positive record, when players like ufidei, Joe., Iveey, --Andrew--, and several others went over to N/A. funnily enough, they then merged into THX F. and went inactive. go figure. i kicked Iveey all over the place, waited through 3k+ attacks for them to come take me out and they never did.

Me against THX+THXA+N/A and i took 13 villages off of em in a day, i know it was like 9 off iveey, 3 off of Graham the Great, dont remember the others. by even bringing this up you further prove your unbelievable ignorance.

lastly, i have already "showm myself in game". I've visited quite a lot of your farms, your 800+ farm lvl's lower thanks to me. your welcome. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser43045

I cried? When? Where? Why? Feel free to answer any of those questions but i doubt you could. Nor have i based my opinion on you by what others say about you. I've formed my own opinion based on your posts and attitude and yes i admit the result was depressing :lol:

If anyone here is upset i'd say it's you. You keep lashing out at people and trying to insult them. Why? Is trying to insult others your 'honorable' way of doing things? If so then i do pity you.

DeletedUser67788

Its gone on just a bit longer than I care to bother with.
TESIUS is either deliberately being a douche or he really is that s2pid. Either way, not really worth much more of anyone's attention.

97ie6s.jpg

Sorted.

DeletedUser

insult people, only TIME members yes coz i told about their truth. the truth is always annoying...
what a stupid that the first 2 tribes of a world attack him! LOL

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Tesius, the greatest warrior to bless the face of world 32.
Your dedication, and commitment to your task has been nothing short of inspirational, w32 would not have been the same without you.[/sarcasm]

image.php

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Tesius, the greatest warrior to bless the face of world 32.
Your dedication, and commitment to your task has been nothing short of inspirational, w32 would not have been the same without you.[/sarcasm]

image.php

there-is-no-hiding-these-facts!!!!!!

loooooooooool

DeletedUser

insult people, only TIME members yes coz i told about their truth. the truth is always annoying...
what a stupid that the first 2 tribes of a world attack him! LOL

Why do you bother posting anymore?

you are getting absolutely r@ped. 4m points in 2 weeks. thats 1m every 3.5 days. thats 285k every day. please, learn to defend.

DeletedUser

TESIUS: He was already quiting 3-4 months ago, he stayed some my special request. Then he only wanted to get Time angry. Then he quitted... I know many of you guys did not like his talks, and you all did not see his points. How can all Time players be excellent? This was really good point, but everyone focussed on other things. I agree Time has really smart players in it, but we should be unbiased if we talk about best w32 players.

No one has ever said Time is made up of the best players in the world, we are far from that, many have a lot to learn including myself. Most of our praise isn't self driven, most of us aren't arrogant, or cocky, and that's something that Tesius seemed to miss for some reason. Though many are definitely confident.

I myself have never recruited based on skill, or points, I look for a certain personality, a personality that will fit into the team, above, and beyond any other attribute in the game. If you have someone that can communicate, who has a level head on their shoulders, and knows nothing of the game, but he wants to succeed, he'll turn out to be a great addition to the team, as he'll pick everything else up along the way. Even on our very first days of Hate., we built a pre-made not based on the best players of the game, but players with the best pieces for the team, it's why I believe we were successful even early on, as we didn't look for egos, but for self sacrificing players instead.

Do we have some excellent players, sure we do. But 90% of them won't admit to it, because we aren't a tribe that runs around bragging about how good we are. We are a tribe that looks out for one another, watches each others back, will give up everything including our last axe to help another member, and that's what has brought us the success we've had.

Will we claw back when someone gets our backs up against a wall? (ie. Tesius) Of course we will, we aren't about to stand back and let someone tear us down, but that's part of having each others backs. It's not just in game, it's in the forums as well, it's in most everything we do, because we are committed to one another.

To sort of advertise this guide, as I think it's one of the best ones posted right now, and to help explain my mentality when recruiting, you should read this thread:
The Tribal Mentality. I think Hazad hit's the nail on the head with it.

DeletedUser

No one has ever said Time is made up of the best players in the world, we are far from that, many have a lot to learn including myself. Most of our praise isn't self driven, most of us aren't arrogant, or cocky, and that's something that Tesius seemed to miss for some reason. Though many are definitely confident.

Will we claw back when someone gets our backs up against a wall? (ie. Tesius) Of course we will, we aren't about to stand back and let someone tear us down, but that's part of having each others backs. It's not just in game, it's in the forums as well, it's in most everything we do, because we are committed to one another.

i can teach u...

Lesson one:
Do not attack one with ur whole tribe coz it is not fair specially when he is in war with another tribe.
Lesson two: When a person (ie. TESIUS) stand against u (2 big tribes) it means that he is very terrific one so u must not dare to attack him u must edify him!
Lesson three: Do not post the personal msg in the forum coz it is not a gentleman act!!!
Lesson four: Whenever u dare to attack someone don't beg ur tribe to attack him, do it urself, this shows ur fear not anymore. (although ur point was 3times of him but at least it is more logic)
Lesson five: Reviewing of lesson 1-4...

p.s. according to the graphs I'm the one again who lost tons of vils in a week...LOL

DeletedUser

Lesson three: Do not post the personal msg in the forum coz it is not a gentleman act!!!

I can certainly think of a certain user who would do well to pay attention to this lesson... As for the rest, well, I think I'll leave it to Time to argue them :p