World 33 poll Ingame Half price packets

DeletedUser

Ok so our world got closed...did any other changes occur or is everything still the same?

DeletedUser

Legion started a new war with Hawks .. Who nobles the most barbs wins :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ok so our world got closed...did any other changes occur or is everything still the same?

Not yet, but there is a big possibility our accounts will get merged.
Your task will be constructing villages, and I'll be able to do all the rest, ofc we'll get a 3 months merge protection before anyone can attack us.

DeletedUser

Not yet, but there is a big possibility our accounts will get merged.
Your task will be constructing villages, and I'll be able to do all the rest, ofc we'll get a 3 months merge protection before anyone can attack us.

I don't do construction...ever lol. Thats pherions job he's that master not me...

but if you want to merge... sure... you just have to clear all your villages and I can noble all of them in one swoop. The 3 months will give us enough time to build all the D and O troops in your villages and really make them mine....I meant ours. :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

thegame45

morale advantages halved! MORALE ADVANTAGES HALVED!!!

For once i agree with a Legion player, but morale removed would spruce W33 up a bit :)

DeletedUser

Not sure its possible to halve morale.

Only able to remove or change to time difference, it should really be removed since nukes take so long to build at this stage of the game.

Give the bigger players who have got bigger a reward , guys who havent invested so much time less of an advantage

DeletedUser

I don't do construction...ever lol. Thats pherions job he's that master not me...

but if you want to merge... sure... you just have to clear all your villages and I can noble all of them in one swoop. The 3 months will give us enough time to build all the D and O troops in your villages and really make them mine....I meant ours. :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

Ah, you co-play, I don't keep track of these things, thought that you took over the account, and the original pherion wasn't around anymore.

Let's eat up amatus and pinder as well while we're at it. And maybe form a new tribe with 1 account.