World 33 poll Ingame Half price packets

DeletedUser

I'll send them igms individually to make sure they do :p

you noob.

Heres a brief of timebased morale .

All you guys think its bad , tbh it isnt since it only helps clearing the pesky under 500k players .

Lets use cliffordredog as an example, I have 82% morale against him .

I still will have 82% morale against him unless he looses villages or i gain villages , since the morale is done like this.

time based morale.
step 1) morale = 3*[defender points]/[attacker points] + 0.25
step 2) if the morale is less than 50%, then proceed to step 3. If the morale is greater than or equal to 50%, then skip ahead to step 5.
step 3) add [days played]/500 to the morale from step 1
step 4) if the morale from step 3 is greater than 50%, change it to 50%.
step 5) you now have the final morale.

So it only changes it if you have under 50% morale against someone.

Showing that its fair to everyone

DeletedUser

Not interested. That only evens it out for some, not all, in all our tribes.

DeletedUser

1. I didn't know this, it wasn't explained like that before, so thanks for the info :)

2. it still doesn't change my vote to a yes though; while you and cliff aren't affected, pherion and anyone under 2.2 mil are ... or you and anyone under 1 mil. and those thresholds will keep increasing specially for those nobling several hundreds of barbs per month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I didn't know this, it wasn't explained like that before, so thanks for the info :)

2. it still doesn't change my vote to a yes though; while you and cliff aren't affected, pherion and anyone under 2.2 mil are ... or you and anyone under 1 mil. and those thresholds will keep increasing specially for those nobling several hundreds of barbs per month.

you can noble several hundred barbs a month if you want :).

DeletedUser

No morale would be great!!

To start with, I'd happy to see them close the world to new players immediately!

I'm not sure about the no morale discussion...but I 100% agree with closing the world to new players, no doubt about it.

DeletedUser

wat about shorter time builds for troops ??? like dont speed the world up just take some time of how long it takes to build troops ????

DeletedUser

why is that instead of 0:05:17 to build one spear man at level 25 barracks make it 0:04:30 couldnt be that hard could it

choose a percentage of time u want to take off the building times say like reduce building times by 25% and do that for every level for every unit ... couldnt be that hard ... its just a idea would shake things up a little i reckon

DeletedUser

why is that instead of 0:05:17 to build one spear man at level 25 barracks make it 0:04:30 couldnt be that hard could it

choose a percentage of time u want to take off the building times say like reduce building times by 25% and do that for every level for every unit ... couldnt be that hard ... its just a idea would shake things up a little i reckon

yes but that would involve messing with game mechanics.

The only way im afraid to increase building speed is to increase overall speed :(

DeletedUser

can some post a link to where the have stated the peace times the year ???