World 33 ...

bhgaming

@ dom...

no one takes my account sit to send attacks/ defend. i do that myself and why don't you send me something to see if I'm any good or not. That's a pretty bad assumption to make for someone you've never actually attacked.

DeletedUser

@ dom...

no one takes my account sit to send attacks/ defend. i do that myself and why don't you send me something to see if I'm any good or not. That's a pretty bad assumption to make for someone you've never actually attacked.

Uhrrm .. Morale? But as I said, soon mate.

DeletedUser

Don't you think stating that is a little obvious?

I think the real question is - Why does one side goes inactive, while the other one keeps soldiering on?
The reality is, the game takes years to complete, when a side starts to lose to the point they can't recover, are they really going to wait around for every last village to be nobled?

Of course in the end the world ends up being inactive & gray, but the victor is/was never determined when the last village was taken, it's when the last vestige of organization/opposition was destroyed.

DeletedUser

I think the real question is - Why does one side goes inactive, while the other one keeps soldiering on?
The reality is, the game takes years to complete, when a side starts to lose to the point they can't recover, are they really going to wait around for every last village to be nobled?

Of course in the end the world ends up being inactive & gray, but the victor is/was never determined when the last village was taken, it's when the last vestige of organization/opposition was destroyed.

of course it was obvious. It's how all the worlds end and any TW vet that made it anywhere near late world will tell you so.

and the reason one side always goes inactive is because one side is always losing, rarely does a winning tribe quit (only seen it once so far), and when your losing it's easy to become disenfranchised with the game when you have RL going on all around you and constant reminders of how much time you spend on this game that can actually be spent else where. Unless a tribe can make losing fun (such as games like who killed the most nukes in a week, most nukes killed for one village, who's the biggest noob (or who lost the most villages) etc...etc...) then one side steadily going inactive quicker then the other is inevitable.

Like your friend posted up in the forums a while ago...it's all about the tribal mentality and how much players feel they owe the tribe. I think most of us can safely say that at one point in time (or more :icon_redface:) we all thought about quitting. However, what kept us from quiting (well at least for me) is how much of a burden that would put on the rest of the tribe, leaving the people we've come to befriend and talk to for sometimes years now, or plain stubbornness of refusing to give in.

anyways with that said W33 has been a very strange world...and even now in the late game stages it still is. With the disparity between the large players and small players getting larger and larger soon it will come down to less then 100 active players actually duking it out (if it already hasn't come down to that...)

DeletedUser

yh and then the world is dead while you noble up rubbish.

Omen w45 :/

bhgaming

would you guys (Hawks) consider playing around on this world for fun, splitting up Hawks into a respected fight of two friendly tribes duking it out for fun? or just call it a victory?

DeletedUser

would you guys (Hawks) consider playing around on this world for fun, splitting up Hawks into a respected fight of two friendly tribes duking it out for fun? or just call it a victory?

Yea we will be splitting. It will be everyone in hawks VS the noob spying for you guys :lol:

Anyway, I have an offer for 1 person :p
Leave Legion and dedicate all of your nukes to my cause (I.e nuking legion villages I target when I fall short on nukes) and you will be rimmed last.
-True story.

I'm so generous sometimes, I almost make myself cry.

DeletedUser

And Postpone my Beloved entry into the world of Starcaft 2 even more ? .....

NO CHANCE !!