World 37 Auto-Generated Maps

Tribe dominance map in or out of the spoiler?

• In - Looks odd to have one map not in spoilers + other reasons

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Out - Saves me a bit of hassle when wanting to look at that map + other reasons

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Thank god I dont read the w37 forums much cause those spoilers still seem a ridiculous idea and are truly quite irritating.

Edit: Especially considering the vote (although with tiny participation) is 4:1 in favor of removing the spoilers.

DeletedUser

The vote was for the tribe dominance map to be out of the spoilers. And that it is, and as it should be according to the vote.

DeletedUser37656

Glad to see my former tribe 1ns4n3 are doing great in this world after i quited this game.

Long live CLOROX TCSPC K|S spirit.
And salute to Merrick for being a good leader =D

DeletedUser68730

This world looks fun :)

whats the general/brief story to how it got to this point?

Stotty2009

This world looks fun :)

whats the general/brief story to how it got to this point?

Two main tribes who wanted to fight each other, finally got to meet, and the tribe who talked big and tough their leader and several of their main players deleted about 1 week since "they" declared.

DeletedUser

Two main tribes who wanted to fight each other, finally got to meet, and the tribe who talked big and tough their leader and several of their main players deleted about 1 week since "they" declared.

Forgot the part about the other tribe taking in the other 1/4 of the world before hand :icon_razz:

DeletedUser68730

haha this world looks fun. i just joined :p

so who was the fail tribe?

Stotty2009

!ANNOUNCMENT!

As of current the map seems to be really empty, so to deal with the empty blanks on the map I have change the map from the top 15 to the top 20 in hopes that the map will start to fill up and we see a better picture. Once the map is filled up again, then I will change it back into the top 15 tribes of the world.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
MAP MOD.

Our map mod has disappeared from the forums and in game... http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&id=2634825

DeletedUser

Surprised Insane hasn't conquered it all yet... whats taking so long?

DeletedUser

Someone is on holiday.........I´m sure they´ll pick the pace up when the muchacho returns!!