World 37 premade

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I know half of you that read this wont give a crap, but I am making a world 37 premade for Experienced players. (meaning if you have none don't bother reading any further) If you are interested mail me an application telling me your experience and what you can bring to the tribe. If you are qualified I will invite you once the world opens. If you are inactive, (meaning you go yellow) you will be kicked. So if you can't hold an account, don't bother signing up. Thanks, and I hope I see you soon.

DeletedUser

Who are you and what experience do you have to lead a tribe?

Baramundi

Who are you and what experience do you have to lead a tribe?

hehe good question, His from W35 i believe maybe he has got his experience from another TW version, Just kidding but yeah I'm not sure who he is either :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wow doesnt even tell us who he/she is give us one good reason to join your premade and waste our time in your tribe that will most likely fail as you have no tw experince.

If you care to prove me wrong i eagerly wait for your response to my post:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54636

With all these pre-mades for world 37 requiring "experienced" players, there won't be any "inexperienced" players in any tribe.

That's awesome! Every tribe at the start of world 37 is going to be full of awesome top-tier players. There won't be a single tribe with a n00b in it or running it.

I can't wait! I'll be the only guy who isn't in a pre-made tribe. I'll mass recruit all the n00bs and I'll be the first tribe to not only reach 500, but I'll create 2 sister tribes just for the inactive players. It'll be epic!

DeletedUser

With all these pre-mades for world 37 requiring "experienced" players, there won't be any "inexperienced" players in any tribe.

That's awesome! Every tribe at the start of world 37 is going to be full of awesome top-tier players. There won't be a single tribe with a n00b in it or running it.

I can't wait! I'll be the only guy who isn't in a pre-made tribe. I'll mass recruit all the n00bs and I'll be the first tribe to not only reach 500, but I'll create 2 sister tribes just for the inactive players. It'll be epic!

haha,
why not three sister tribes!

DeletedUser54636

I would love it if they changed the settings right before they opened the world, so that we all get randomly placed instead of choosing your start location.

Death of the pre-mades right there.

DeletedUser

premades are great when you are in them
but not when you arnt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so, yeah, why is a thread about a w37 premade on the w29 recruitment forums?

DeletedUser

Seems to me like a lot of the W29 people are also on W36. This world has no love for 500+ member tribes (A.K.A. 37).

DeletedUser

Seems to me like a lot of the W29 people are also on W36. This world has no love for 500+ member tribes (A.K.A. 37).

I think the no morale stting attracted alot of people and world 37 isnt out yet so alot of people probably could not wait

DeletedUser

w37 is now open so i dont think this thread is needed anymore.