World 38/39 Global Records

DeletedUser

Hi there guys, I am currently looking for several people for working on The Global Records on either World 38 or World 39.

I am looking for a team for each world, and will need managers for both of these teams.

As you will know, The Global Records is a newspaper for Tribalwars, that is aiming to bring all newspapers together in a common place.

We have had some problems in the past with the site having errors on it, but I think I have sorted all of these now, and it is good to move into some more worlds.

If you think that you have what it takes to manage a team of reporters, interviewers, map makers, and editors, please contact me on ac04@theglobalrecords.co.uk, but do not reply to this thread if you want to do this.

I of course am in charge of the whole website, and the running of things, but I don't take an active part in managing what goes into the newspaper, I just make sure that the teams are running ok, and I am in charge of maintaining the website also.

If you have any suggestions for people who might make good managers, and have the time required to run a team of reporters, please contact me on the above email address, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Thanks

Ac04

DeletedUser

Bump!

Just a quick message to say we're still looking for people to apply as a manager, and also looking for reporters, interviewers, editors etc, so if you're interested, either contact me on that email address, or apply through the site.

Thanks

Ac04

DeletedUser

This is no longer going ahead.

Thanks to everyone that applied.

DeletedUser

He is managerless and teamless. He was not supposed to lead it in the first place but was given the reigns when the original Manager had to quit. Adam was the techie :p

DeletedUser

If someone is willing to lead a team (No, I will not be) on .co.uk, I might consider letting them use the site.

I also have someone in mind to start a new team up on .net in the future, but this will become clearer in the future.

Until then, the website will be disused, although I might finish the site, just as a portfolio piece, and I'll make the layout much more desirable too.

DeletedUser

Once the site is finishes, I might come back if I can find reliable members.

One of our main problems were people would be there for about a week and turn in a report then quit or go missing.

DeletedUser

If you decide to take global records to .co.uk I may consider being a reporter but I understand there are many other jobs to also be done.

DeletedUser60182

In future, I'd quite like to join, just not at the moment.

DeletedUser

If you do .co.uk I'll do the maps for you but I don't like any other roles and dw, I love making maps so no chance of me dissappearin :lol: