World 38/39 Premade

DeletedUser

I am looking to put together a w38/39 premade tribe (depending on the settings).
Combining some of this worlds super powers, to see how we can go working on the same team instead of against each other :D

I have already contacted the heads of some of the tribes i would like to see working together, but now i would like to ask you guys, the public, if you are interested :)

If you are please mail me, preferably in game, with past experience, etc. If you pass my standards then you will be put on the list and welcomed in :D

Lookinmg forward to it, durka.

DeletedUser

They haven't been announced yet.. but thought i should start planning early ;)
Expect them to be 3-4 weeks.

DeletedUser

It looks like someone still doesnt have a life :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It looks like someone still doesnt have a life :icon_biggrin:

LMFAO
I quit for 2 months ;)
Now im back.. you got a problem with that baby ;)
But seriously.. get on skype.

I have so much to tell you <3

DeletedUser

Well if the world settings are good like
Game speed 2
archers- yes
pally - yes
church- no
noble system - packets
no morale and have a BP

DeletedUser

Well if the world settings are good like
Game speed 2
archers- yes
pally - yes
church- no
noble system - packets
no morale and have a BP

You would have to send me an application including past experience, etc. And decide on a new username out of the list provided.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not sure yet but you can choose me tha name.

Ok sign up as White Widow ;)

If you decide to that is.
Mial me closer to the date when they are announced and you like the settings for starting location.

Although i will need your past experience to make sure you pass our recruitment standards.

DeletedUser

From what i have herd, the .net server cant hold more then 38 worlds maybe its true or not, what do you guys think?

DeletedUser

Ok here are my past experience.
w21 fail. w25 there I learned some good tactics. w31. I learned more from ~G*K~.
well are my experience enough?
well sorry if I'm not that yet very experienced...
somehow I know what would I do to my villages and what troops will I build in every village of mine..

DeletedUser

:icon_razz::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:I was in W12 my first world, pretty epic if you ask me ;]

am in W25, W31 AND Speed World :D

DeletedUser

W31 and W37... W25, nobled out quickly :( i tend to think premades are fun, because of user names :)

DeletedUser

oh, and i didn't join W31 right away because i quit for a little bit to catch up to reality :)

DeletedUser

Right.

Past worlds i've played on and still do are 22, 31 and 36.
I'm a member in Plague on W22. (academy of BDeath, ranked 6, and we are 16th) I've been through a few wars there, and am in a couple now.
I lead IMPKT2, which is IMPAKT's academy tribe.
And im in -[P]- on world 36, which i'll leave if i was too make it into this premade.

I'll state the stats of world 22, since i've been playing that the longest.

Almost 400k in points. 1 mil ODA. 400k ODD. 42 villages.

I can do the usual stuff like time a train and stuff within a second. I have village builds, pointwhores suck!

I said all i can think of, if you want to know more just ask.

DeletedUser

i'll take Blue Mystic. :p

Always willing to learn, and am hoping to learn alot from this tribe. I want to become a more aggressive and lethal player, and i saw this as my opportunity.

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i had like to apply too.. Started with W3.. Played for 2years, account still there, played by someone else.. W4, fail nobled.. W19, deception, i think matty you were there, quit as i lost many villages when sat.. Now playing the account of Tiorted, a friend who quit..

Will join if the settings suit me..
Packets, no archers, pally, no church..