World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

Hello World 38!!

I am NML0089, The New World 38 Blogger.

My name is Kris, I have recently re-joined the Blog team.

I hope to be able to write for you guys and see if you can all have a good time reading my posts.

Please dont hesitate to contact me in Forum or In game if you would like to see anything written on the blog.

I know alot of you may be asking your selves "Who is this newbie?"

Well I was a Blogger for one of the Worlds, I was an original Blogger and quit due to issues at home, but now I'm back.

Keep your eyes pealed and you will see my next project.

I'll be doing interviews with all the Top Tribes Dukes, and The Top protaganists of our World (Mr. Shooter will be requested as well).

Thanks,

Kris (NML0089)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great! looking forward to a blog at last! Thanks man.

DeletedUser

Hey reggietommy thanks =) I hope to interview you soon =D

DeletedUser

Welcome to W38, Kris - it'll be good to have a regular Blog appearing. Good luck!

tc77

Hey reggietommy thanks =) I hope to interview you soon =D

No love for the top cat? I liked ISE better :p

@Reggie
You are already sucking up?!!?! :icon_wink:

@Belfast
Are you the original Belfast? If so I miss you man, whoever you put in charge after you left is a jerk :p Not sure if you know whats happened to your account but it's not pretty. You should take it back and join the fun.

DeletedUser

My Interview List:

redserith - DONE - Will be up on: Monday 10th January 2010 @ 09:00am WST (+8:00 GWT)
Mr Shooting - Not Done Yet
Shaddow Master - DONE - Will be up on: Wednesday 12th January 2010 @ 09:00am WST (+8:00 GWT)
tc77 - Not Done Yet
olafSchlief - Not Done Yet - Duke of NUTS (thanks redserith)

If you know anyone else you want to know abit about, please contact me via IGM, PM, or Skype i am generally available 24/7 via skype (you can leave a message)

Thanks,

Kris

DeletedUser

No need to have the original text remaining there,

Good talking with you Mr. Blogger man.

History you have with me though you do not know of it lol.

In game stuff with your old tribe... we'll get into that later haha.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

@Belfast
Are you the original Belfast? If so I miss you man, whoever you put in charge after you left is a jerk :p Not sure if you know whats happened to your account but it's not pretty. You should take it back and join the fun.

Hows things TC,
i came back 3 weeks ago and seen that my old account had been lowered in the rankings abit,,The account no longer belongs to me,the password and the email address was changed,as i did not think i would be back,,But i am still playing W38,as co player on SOKRAPS account,and still enjoying the fun here :)

DeletedUser

no interview for meh? whazza? WHAT THE SHAIZZLE? so al that sucking up was for nothing......:(

DeletedUser

Good to have a blogger that will do a good job
I was good friends with the last blogger, unfortunately he went inactive shortly after receiving the job but i'm sure you wont disappoint :)

DeletedUser93754

We have a blogger at last!!!

Congratulations and good luck ^^ Can't wait to read your first blog!

tc77

@Belfast

Should have told me you were back man, would have sent you a hello :p

And just a little bit, he made the mistake of lieing to me about keeping the agreement we had and nobling a village while I was asleep. Don't worry I'm making sure your loyal villagers are happy, they have plenty of cookies and beer to go around now :icon_wink:

P.S. If I ever get attacks from SOKRAPS you better not be the one sending them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Looks like some friendly fueds going on here, me personally not being directly in the frontlines can only assume that the battle is vicious and probably really enjoyable.

Can I has beer TC :p