World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

Ezekiel 25:17 / Pulp Fiction :)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

DeletedUser

Yea, Pokemon the Movie 200 was epic... the part when pikachu gets hurt... darn right pissed myself crying ;(

DeletedUser

Congratulations indeed :)

Didn't most of those villages originally belong to Domino...essentially this is simply replacing previous Domino losses?

Either way, nice stats for sure.

DeletedUser

though beating on NUTS, NATO is being left in the open picking the ripe apples from the garden of Domino.

DeletedUser92289

Try looking at stats for Domino Vs ERZ, Reform Vs ERZ and Fallen vs ERZ - our stats llok worse than they are - check the war stats in another month ;-)

Hanz3l

Its not Dominos Fault Nuts recruits meatshields. :) All is fair in love and war.

Hanz3l

No one important. Nothing but a mere shadow hiding in the darkness.

DeletedUser

In other words another troll xD

Hanz, is correct, nobody important, nothing but a mere shadow hiding

Hanz3l

Pathetic attempt kiddo. Try again when you make the big leagues. Perhaps i respect where i am and have enough decency to not go opening my mouth as wide as certain people? But u wouldn't know about that your mouth opens as wide as it cans on this forum and in game :D

Think of me as the all seeing eye. I do believe its on a currency.

DeletedUser

Pathetic attempt kiddo. Try again when you make the big leagues. Perhaps i respect where i am and have enough decency to not go opening my mouth as wide as certain people? But u wouldn't know about that your mouth opens as wide as it cans on this forum and in game :D

just spit it out, there are 2 reason i see for hiding your identity..

1. because you're humble
2. you're afraid to be OP'ed

DeletedUser

hanzl hanzl hanzl....where to start :icon_rolleyes:

1) nuts aren't the only ones guilty of recruiting meatshields, their recruitment numbers are vastly lower than domino's and their number of leavers are also vastly lower. Whilst there are indeed good (and some excellent) players in domino there are also players recruited simply as troops sinks. :swordsman:

2) all is fair in love and war, I guess that means that if nuts were recruiting meatshields that is entirely justified on their part whereas you imply it's something to be frowned at - contradicting yoself :heavycavalry:

3) there's only one reason you (the royal you not specifically you but you're also covered in the royal you, if you get what I mean, do you? that's enough use of the word you for now) don't be honest about who you are ig and that's cos you're not confident in yourself when it comes to people finding out who you are. Whether that's being scared of coming under attack or people seeing you (again the royal you) and knowing who the prat is. I'm gonna take a stab that you're someone ISE brought over from w17 possibly and you got gifted an account here. That may be right, that may be wrong, who knows...it's a conundrum! (yawn) :icon_eek:

4)

Seriously? You actually wrote that without wincing at the double standards employed within those few sentences? :icon_redface:

5)

Yah a currency that just got downgraded, kinda like you (specifically you) in our esteem. :icon_cool:

6) Good luck to the chaps in Nuts, peace to my friends in Domino (that doesn't include you - specifically). :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I thought we were going to try and cut out alll the nastiness and play nice.:icon_sad:

Yep I have to eat my words from a week or so back Ewanm as I have had a chat with Hanz3l and he has kindly agreed not to be so aggressive here in future.

No need for any unpleasantness at this stage of the game.

Lets just get on with winning:lol:

Go Domino!

DeletedUser

Hey Tracey, there's nothing there that's really unpleasant. Neither from Hanzl nor me, it's just a bit of jousting.

TBH, Hanzl should be able to say what he likes on here, if he doesn't and others also get censored then these forums are kinda dull. I'm sure Hanzl enjoys letting off a bit on here and I don't see any harm in letting him do so, it's just a bit of verbal sparring and in this case both he and I kept it personal rather than slagging off entire tribes. It gives people something to do when they ain't attacking each other (not that I'd have a clue who to attack in Hanzl's case :) and wouldn't know if he was attacking me....Honestly I think we should just be cool to get on with that kinda stuff.

There's nothing above slagging domino off, there's a couple of compliments and niceties to Domino in there. But if you read the above and immediatley think it's unpleasantries to domino then that brings me back to the quite silly level of mutual distrust I was talking about with you.

Anyways, I'll repeat...peace to my friends in Domino (no double message or insult or unpleasantness or badness or any other negative word ending in ness intended) so please don't read that the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator: