World 38

Alliii

Right im wanting to make the best tribe on W38 out of players for W32,

this might not be the right place to put it, but what the heck :)

just apply here if u want to join :)

south east corner straight away and my name will be still Alliii

DeletedUser

friend im sorry but i dont think you can make the best there are to many other like kiwi, random and others. i would just join a premade instead

DeletedUser

Okay, let's be honest here...

In order to make the "best tribe" you've got to have the best leader, as well as the best players.

I think Sugarwater is right.
Either join another tribe, or just claim to want to put together a serious tribe of your own, because I doubt that you'll end up with the best unless Hate. rushes to join up with you, and I just don't see that happening.

Alliii

I dont know how and why your already underestimating my leadership skills,

And i dont know when i said I would personally be the leader there.

This world probably has some of the best players thats why i want to take some over to World 38 and make a great tribe, Might not end up being the best but it would challenge the best.

Alliii

So your telling me that making the tribe would Straight away i would lead the tribe.

Ive done things like this before,

Create a tribe, Pass on leadership to a trustworthy freind and stay with baronship.

but dont go off topic.

DeletedUser

So your telling me that making the tribe would Straight away i would lead the tribe.

Ive done things like this before,

Create a tribe, Pass on leadership to a trustworthy freind and stay with baronship.

but dont go off topic.

That leaves you with an unsolid leadership... You don't make a tribe and then bail... Has any tribe you done this before got anywhere?

Alliii

Unsolid leadership?

So if i pass leadership onto a stronger more experienced player than me it makes it unsolid?

If anything it should make it stronger.

DeletedUser

What makes you think you can lead great players in the first place? :p

DeletedUser

What makes you think you can lead great players in the first place? :p

Qft!

Without a solid leadership you dont have the ability to lead great players.

In all honesty if Hate. didnt have Harlos, Huntress, Elise, AyK Blueball and the numerous others who take on tasks for Hate. (delegation of tasks leads to taking part of leadership away from leaders so they can concentrate on the harder tasks) Hate. wouldnt be as great as it is now.

You cant just shove good players into a tribe that doesnt have proven leadership and expect it to work, look at all the failed premades on majority of worlds, no Offence alliii but this is set to fail before the world even opens.

DeletedUser

Get impregnated before you give birth.

huh? sorry I think I killed it

DeletedUser

Shh.. he's kidding...
I'm not a leader...

/me tries to scrape the target off his back.

Alliii

Qft!

Without a solid leadership you dont have the ability to lead great players.

In all honesty if Hate. didnt have Harlos, Huntress, Elise, AyK Blueball and the numerous others who take on tasks for Hate. (delegation of tasks leads to taking part of leadership away from leaders so they can concentrate on the harder tasks) Hate. wouldnt be as great as it is now.

You cant just shove good players into a tribe that doesnt have proven leadership and expect it to work, look at all the failed premades on majority of worlds, no Offence alliii but this is set to fail before the world even opens.

i dont get what ive done to deserve this... :icon_neutral:

But none of you have seen me play, seen a village of mine or even talked to me ingame so dont start judging me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bah, I think you'd make a nice leader xD
I just posted for the kicks haha