World 39 Chat

velibor

I have read some of the recent posts and came to a conclusion that despite all world 39 was still the most fun world i've played even though i've been playing for some 7 years now... Are any of the old world 39ers around other than googly...i know he's on world 70 in DSY4...if any of you are feel free to pm me on Skype...my skype is

Velibor Dolas
(look for the one with a guy and a fish)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A number of others play w70.

Most lurk in DSy4, but there are also a few elsewhere in that world (although they may have called it a day, I'm unsure).

DeletedUser

I'm still lurking on a few worlds. Maybe even w70 still, who knows. ;)

93 views of this thread means there are other w39ers lurking still also.

velibor

I'm still lurking on a few worlds. Maybe even w70 still, who knows. ;)

93 views of this thread means there are other w39ers lurking still also.
Its more likely some haters that follow me around wherever I g XD LOL

I created a bit of a rep for myself on w72 by calling #1 tribe out on bullshit because they were allied with 2-3 and were family with 5...ever since they've been drowning the externals with mass propaganda trying to make me look bad...i replied by infiltrating their tribe 3x in a row and posting all of their forums and claims on externals for everyone to see...which didn't really help the rep :p

...now things have changed some...now its #1 #2 #5 + Majority of the rest of the world (acting as bashers) vs #3,4 and 6...some 200mill vs 120...

Its just been a massive hug fest right from the start (at start it was #1,2,3,4 vs everyone else)...

If any of you fancy a good battle let me know and i'd be more than happy to have you on some of our accounts...This game seems to have taken a turn in the direction which I truly do not fancy...the old days of rivalries which laster forever and until 1 tribe dies and all players are eliminated seems to be long gone...now, people are willing to betray one another for a small price and tribes generally don't get nobled out but mass recruited into the winner and overtime internalled...Thus I preffer to go back to old worlds and get in touch with people...even old enemies are more likely to show loyalty than new players you just meet because the newer generation in this game doesn't know the value of friendship and honor

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

You've not found the right group of players then it seems. Hugs are for mugs. This game is all about war. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78112

Currently just on the HP server kicking ass, yourself ?

velibor

To tell you the truth getting my ass kicked on W72...Been fighting a tribe 10x our size for 3 months now and because of growth they're not 10x our size anymore but 3x ...regardless... my tribe is worn out from the war and all the best players have quit...was looking for replacements but iam running out of people in general to put on dead accounts...

Do you want to give it a try rizzla?

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

A tad busy in RL so only so much game time, one world is enough for me atm. Sorry mate, but best of luck with it anyway.

velibor

Thanks :) good luck to you too...its odd how time matures people isn't it

DeletedUser78112

Well personally I was very young when I played this world. :icon_redface: But yeah theres no point holding grudges, this world was a loooong time ago.

DeletedUser89545

Rizz is only being nice as he is scared you might rim him in a current world!!!

Im playin UK worlds a the moment, its like a retirement home i get to sleep at night!!!!

DeletedUser89545

Im getting the itch to come back and win another .net world!!!!!

Are there any worlds ur not in rizz or havent been in

velibor

Rizz is only being nice as he is scared you might rim him in a current world!!!

Im playin UK worlds a the moment, its like a retirement home i get to sleep at night!!!!
Lmao ive actually been thinking of trying one for that exact purpose...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

Im getting the itch to come back and win another .net world!!!!!

Are there any worlds ur not in rizz or havent been in

We're guna win HP atm.:icon_wink:but join the next no hauls world I'll be joining, it should be some fun.

DeletedUser89545

thats got to be jeremy, and if it is ill be avoiding him as well lol