World 40 Premade

le smash

If I'm content with the world 40 settings, I'll be making a pre-made of mostly world 36 players. If I'm not content with the settings it will be whatever world following 40 has good settings.

Anyways, world 36 is comprised of some of the best players the game has to offer, it's common knowledge.

If anyone is interested in joining this endeavor, either send me an in-game message or a private message. Only those with proven skilled will be accepted. I do already have around 10-15 players interested.

Anyways, tribe name, all that political crap will be handled after the tribe is picked.

Thanks.

Smash.

DeletedUser

w40 premade with player from w36? isn't it a bit too early for players from w36 to leave for a new world?

le smash

Usually I'd agree, but by the time W40 comes out, several skilled players will either be bored, gangbanged from a war, or for whatever reason want a new world to play along with 36, if they aren't currently playing another world.

DeletedUser

lmfao, le smash learn to play tribalwars yourself before making a tribe.

Get up to the top 1000 players and then maybe some people may start to consider joining this pre-made of yours.

DeletedUser

If I'm content with the world 40 settings, I'll be making a pre-made of mostly world 36 players. If I'm not content with the settings it will be whatever world following 40 has good settings.

Anyways, world 36 is comprised of some of the best players the game has to offer, it's common knowledge.

If anyone is interested in joining this endeavor, either send me an in-game message or a private message. Only those with proven skilled will be accepted. I do already have around 10-15 players interested.

Anyways, tribe name, all that political crap will be handled after the tribe is picked.

Thanks.

Smash.

you a horrible player, leader, and your tribe sucks. just get back to stacking my target.

DeletedUser

lolz_you_fail-s531x411-10289-580.jpg

DeletedUser

*heh*
If you are indeed a leader, you're doing a terrible job organizing.
Ok, there are enough of you guys around him to make a difference. If you sit back and think you'll escape getting attacked by staying out of it, you're wrong.

Each of these people should scout the targets and follow up with attacks if they're not heavily defended.

Primary Target: tossa75:002. Fort Vipertooth (407|449) K44
Secondary target: ibzsabre:004. Tossa Salad? (405|448) K44
killtacular777
fwi-fwi
franceska

Target: tossa75:003. Fort Fairfang (411|456) K44 - scout/fake etc. - keep him busy
Sadyenya

Target: 004. They call me Trinity (405|462) K44 - Take this for sure, it's all on its own.
13ulldog
Illya Sullivan

DeletedUser

9811 Le Smash Fog
^^^ If that's you, you shouldn't comment on skilled players - you aren't one.

I am definatley not a good player.

But shouldn't you be looking at his OD along with his Ranking points. It would help if you had a better judgement of the player.

Nauzhror

I am definatley not a good player.

But shouldn't you be looking at his OD along with his Ranking points. It would help if you had a better judgement of the player.

OD doesn't mean a damn thing at the stage he's at. If anything high OD is bad.

DeletedUser

Just thought I might ask, why is high OD bad??

Did I say he has to be number 1 in OD to be a good player??

DeletedUser

le smash you should really look at other games to play as tribal wars is not for you!

I suggest that you might find "sim city" more to your liking :icon_neutral:

You might want to take the rest of Fog with you as well :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just thought I might ask, why is high OD bad??

Did I say he has to be number 1 in OD to be a good player??

High OD means he has been cleared...
Or just might have gotten into a vengeance streak and sent his nukes on a stacked villy(if he had nukes)...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
High OD means he has been cleared...
Or just might have gotten into a vengeance streak and sent his nukes on a stacked villy(if he had nukes)...

You would not get much OD attacking stacks.

le smash @

le smash @ Usually I'd agree, but by the time W40 comes out, several skilled players will either be bored, gangbanged from a war

Maybe not the best if thats what happens.