World 40 Premade

DeletedUser

That further proves my point. If multiple people can stay high ranked without farming it is DEFINITELY a scrub world.

there is a point where every player stops farming right?
Why do you have to associate intensive activity (a.k.a farming) with skill?
I know, i have heard this before, skill is nothing if you have no activity, blahblah, but still, skill is skill.

This raises a question for me.....How can one rate a world's quality? Farming ? The presence of high reputation players? Many wars? :icon_confused:

Each and everyone has it's own way of rating a world, i for one think this is a mid-class world.

DeletedUser

there is a point where every player stops farming right?
Why do you have to associate intensive activity (a.k.a farming) with skill?
I know, i have heard this before, skill is nothing if you have no activity, blahblah, but still, skill is skill.

This raises a question for me.....How can one rate a world's quality? Farming ? The presence of high reputation players? Many wars? :icon_confused:

Each and everyone has it's own way of rating a world, i for one think this is a mid-class world.

actually in W20 there is atleast 1-2 people in the top 7 who are still farming

DeletedUser

9811 Le Smash Fog
^^^ If that's you, you shouldn't comment on skilled players - you aren't one.

If this is the same guy I am thinking of, on W24 he was a very good player. Unfortunately on this world he and Fuse did a suicide war on Active and got destroyed.

DeletedUser

on active..?
dude i rimmed le smash.
he restarted :p
pfft , he depended on his support so much that he had 200 swords , 15 spears in his village.
then they had to make an NAP to calm us down.,with the likes of n00bs like this , W36 was boooring,gave up my villages and valled it quits.

Bring it on W38