World 43 Blog

DeletedUser

Harb is Back! Yay! I vote for you to take over the blogging position because your more activity than this bum. :icon_razz:

Daalder

DeletedUser88324

:icon_biggrin: Mind you still got some women that makes Mr "T" look like a an under fed child, so your going to have to watch which one's you go for :icon_eek::lol: LOL

hahaha! darky, you made me laugh there... too bad I don't share K with you, it would be fun contending daily with you ;)

DeletedUser

I think I will give someone else a shot at it, there's better potential bloggers here than me :icon_wink:

If no-one else wants to do it, I may apply again, but I think there were some people who wanted to try it, so they can have a go :)

DeletedUser

I think I will give someone else a shot at it, there's better potential bloggers here than me :icon_wink:

If no-one else wants to do it, I may apply again, but I think there were some people who wanted to try it, so they can have a go :)

I would apply man! But you deserve it more than me. BUT if you really really don't want it mail me on Skype please. HatedGamer.TW

DeletedUser

I applied a while ago, but no reply as of yet. i have mailed 2 mods and also not received any reply. >:/

DeletedUser

I would apply man! But you deserve it more than me. BUT if you really really don't want it mail me on Skype please. HatedGamer.TW

I've already blogged, and I think people are probably sick of me and my spam. So if anyone else wants to have a shot, go for it :) it's hard to get blogs for new worlds, they get taken quick, so if you do want to have a shot at blogging, something like 43 is good.

Everyone should have a chance to blog, so even if you think your not that good or it won't be received that well, etc, just have a shot anyway. It's fun, and it may actually be useful to have on a resume even, you can say that you have published works for Inno Games, etc :icon_razz:

I applied a while ago, but no reply as of yet. i have mailed 2 mods and also not received any reply. >:/

You may have mailed the wrong people, and I'm not sure if "rejection" mails are actually sent or if they just don't reply. Regular mods, and the blog admins, are two different categories.

I suggest nudging Jehosophat a little and tell her you applied some time back, but received no response, and ask for an update on the status of your application.

DeletedUser

she was the first person i mailed and my message contained exactly that.

DeletedUser

she was the first person i mailed and my message contained exactly that.

Well... She is a very very busy person. She's not only blog admin, managing all the bloggers and the actual blog itself, AND the applications, but a senior in-game staff, and also has an RL to attend to aswell. Also one of the head bloggers just quit, which will give her even more to do.

Send her another friendly mail reminding her, if you don't hear back again, then you can assume you didn't get it I think. Depending on how long ago you applied, you can submit another application.

But most likely she's just been too busy, and it either missed her attention, or she forgot, etc. She's also duchess of a 500 Mil rank 2 tribe on W17 tribe aswell in her spare time :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm gonna apply today I thinks. Don't worry Duhrigs the staff are just waiting for some competition for the position :lol:

Daalder

DeletedUser

I'm gonna apply today I thinks. Don't worry Duhrigs the staff are just waiting for some competition for the position :lol:

Daalder

Good luck mate, let me know if you need any help with anything :)

DeletedUser

How many people have actually applied? Just wondering how loud we have to yell before someone approves a blogger... Anyone...

DeletedUser

I applied and messaged the the main leader of blogging twice with no reply.