World 43's Gallery

DeletedUser

Art gallery/sig shop/graphics discussion for world 43.

Mostly where we can share our graphics ideas, for World 43 specific graphics, or if you wish for help in graphics making, I'm not very good myself, but I can pass on what I know. I'd like to see more people using graphics, and am happy to teach anyone the basics that I know.

Also doubling as a sig shop for w43 posters, if you want to request a sig (or make one) use the following format:

Spoiler or no spoiler:
Desired size: (if known), max non-spoilered sig size is 700X80 pixels, and max spoilered is 700X300.
Renders or images to be included: (if desired, otherwise will be chosen by the sig maker)
theme: (fire, ice, water, cute, dark, horror, etc etc)
text:
other info:

Here's a little piece to start it off, a throwback, to the FRST Vs KKnD war, one of the most defining wars, that really shaped the future of the world.

frstkknd1.png

I'd like to see others having a go too, I think it's really fun :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Just so Ni know we love them really I made you all a special sig :icon_cool:

[SPOIL]
Ni.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

James, how about putting those awesome skills to good use and making me a sig. In fact, all you sig makers out there - I will give 200PP to whoever makes me the best sig

DeletedUser

James, how about putting those awesome skills to good use and making me a sig. In fact, all you sig makers out there - I will give 200PP to whoever makes me the best sig

Spoiler or no spoiler:
Desired size: (if known), max non-spoilered sig size is 700X80 pixels, and max spoilered is 700X300.
Renders or images to be included: (if desired, otherwise will be chosen by the sig maker)
theme: (fire, ice, water, cute, dark, horror, etc etc)
text:
other info:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That makes it too easy for you all :icon_razz:

[SPOIL]Non-spoilered, icey FRSTy theme, text:fincky W43 FRST

The rest is up to you to decide[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I was a little bored so had a go.

finckysig1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not my best work by any means, but someone might get a laugh.

eiqhlc.png

DeletedUser

i can haz sig?

make it like, non spoiler, awesome, jack skellington-ness, but like, all blueish tint, y'know? umm, it should probably say something like w43 Chocolate Bear. and Frst somewhere around there. i have faith in you guys

and as i'm sure you all know, i don't have PP... i don't think i even have an account *wonders*

DeletedUser

It certainly gave me a laugh Ryan. I'll try and make my decision over the weekend about which one to go for :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sig me up!

Non-Spoiler, theme up to you.

I love the one you did for Bob Harby.

DeletedUser

Well if James and Harb agree, I'll send them 100PP each and Harb can change the name on the one he did for me. I'll use James' and you can use Harb's. Saves me having to make a tough decision. We'll chat on skype later if you're all about

DeletedUser

i can haz sig?

make it like, non spoiler, awesome, jack skellington-ness, but like, all blueish tint, y'know? umm, it should probably say something like w43 Chocolate Bear. and Frst somewhere around there. i have faith in you guys

and as i'm sure you all know, i don't have PP... i don't think i even have an account *wonders*

fulljacksig.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah, i really like yours ryan. and james.... i'm at least more sexy than scott

DeletedUser

A few new pieces I did.

[SPOIL]
w43.png
pissig.png
pistudworkingon.png
sigxa.png
bluesig.png
harb3.png
[SPOIL]
wallpaperxf.png
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

And if you want sigs, head to this shop: Pen&Ink Studios and make a request.

Edit: 2 more:
[SPOIL]
slientassassin.png

benolds.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator: