world 44 or somthing xD:D

portugal737

I think most of world 13 should join another world and go back into the original tribes and grow like that :D It would be so cool to do that lol... Then I can join it when its not like a few months in :p

If you dont like this post, I am truely sorry, but I dont give a mouses but =]

DeletedUser

Yeah but there are alot of people dead and gone from this world so it wouldn't work.

DeletedUser

well this should go in general, but maybe it would be a good idea to get aload of world 13 players to go in one tribe.

we are a very close world, and we all know eahcother well, could work.

portugal737

We would put all fights in world 13. lets say there is a PWC with a CIV player, they dont fight only on world 13

DeletedUser

lol, we could join one of those worlds where you can have 500 people in one tribe XD

Shadryk 01

We kinda did that on W30. About 10 of us pre-formed an INSO branch on W30 on a whim. A dozen or so non-INSO W13 players joined us. The problem is that it's very difficult to run 2 high-performance accounts. We all went into this with the mindset that W13 comes first. Naturally, W30 suffered. I think I'm the only one left from that bunch, and I'm very inactive up there.

lord rok

worlds like that stink

we could join in world like ours, 60 tribe limit
tribe full of forum people...
can u imagine what would be world forum of new world? so many people from one tribe
but it isnt that important

but it would be great if we would make a tribe full of proven fighters... we would pwn
(i hope that i would qualify)

lord rok

We kinda did that on W30. About 10 of us pre-formed an INSO branch on W30 on a whim. A dozen or so non-INSO W13 players joined us. The problem is that it's very difficult to run 2 high-performance accounts. We all went into this with the mindset that W13 comes first. Naturally, W30 suffered. I think I'm the only one left from that bunch, and I'm very inactive up there.

heh, we from old ZE made that as well... we went down... as your tribe did... sadly..

DeletedUser

Civ did one on world 30 too :p They wentzys inactive tho and merged I think

DeletedUser

well if we was to do this, who would be the designated leader? what would our name be. ect ect.

DeletedUser

i'll tell ya what i'll set this up if people want?

at the moment we will do maximium of 40 members, but closer to the time we will increase this number if people would like.

member list.
B.M.A
lord rok........screw it he is in now. he refuses i kick his butt.
stewierules
xarglethegreat
xela
no system
dexa
Wisescarab
Canibal12
Alc 1000
portugal737
sparky74
whitty
ninjadave
kirksten
juksey
dartship
Cyndy Rigby
buchanan03
mason7777777
ironman10101
Thor66066
drikverX
Aelitafan

as you can tell the list is already looking great, so i'm sure you will waqnt to be added now.

Last edited by a moderator:

lord rok

if we get at least 30 people who i respect from here, then i am in
otherwise, i wont be joining any new worlds

DeletedUser

I'll join this world, even though I wouldn't take it too seriously. Everyone knows that W13 comes first anyway

DeletedUser

count me in, might be fun.

only playing .co.uk at the moment so could possibly play another world

lord rok

so far we havent get too many recruits... i guess it wont be happening...unfortunatelly