World 44 please read

DeletedUser

hey guys world 44 will start on thursday about 1 server time. i have already disscussed with some people about not starting in the core. since the BP is only for 3 days i would like lean on this later world start idea a little more.

so it opens thursday maybe we join saturday maybe sunday SW? please also spread the word to fellow tribe members who are joining our tribe., make sure every one knows.

DeletedUser

Good God, w44 has packages, a fake limit, and churches, tahts like all my least favorite things rolled into one :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

God God, w44 has packages, a fake limit, and churches, tahts like all my least favorite things rolled into one :O

if people feel it's that much of a problem we can check for the next world?

DeletedUser

Well saturday is a better start for me. But churches and fake limits yuck. Though I think that any new world may have fake limits which really stinks.

DeletedUser

I can't join by myself (not enough time)
I wouldn't join by myself (don't like the settings)
Schizo isn't joining (as none of us like the settings)

lord rok

i am willing to join, saturday seems like a good date to do it :)

fake limit is good, because then u dont waste hours in front of computer trying to determine which are fakes and which arent
thats pure waste of time, and we all know that time is gold!

churches arent really good, but its not so bad either... maybe it makes the game a little more dynamic...

so, i am up for it, but only if we create a big tribe, as we wanted to
if half of people say that they dont like setting and that they wont join for any reaso, then i think we should wait

DeletedUser

Mail me ingame in W44 and ill add you to the tribe IGN Ironman10101 :axemen:

DeletedUser

i actually feal the settings will get me to quit quickly i don't exspect to get passed 2 villages