World 45, Continent 22 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lets rate some good tribes in continent 22. I vote Suna!

DeletedUser

Wow, K22 must be so important that it needs it's own thread...

DeletedUser

The allies from [WP] and Omen bashing some poor bastard from K22. How 1337 is that!

DeletedUser

Allies? Was that a wild guess? Na it's just a bit of fun against the guy who made a new thread about rating a rim continents' tribes.

Every continent has 1 maybe 2 dominant tribes. The rest are just for decoration :p

DeletedUser

yes, k22 is very important. Many powerful tribes will start there.

DeletedUser

yes, k22 is very important. Many powerful tribes will start there.

Well don't tell us show us :icon_rolleyes:
Till then this is a pointless thread from a nooby wasteland, which will eventually be run over by My Bf

DeletedUser

theres a limit on tribe members you know? i dont think My Bf will spend the time trying to kill off rim tribes. It takes them like a month to just reach us.

DeletedUser

theres a limit on tribe members you know? i dont think My Bf will spend the time trying to kill off rim tribes. It takes them like a month to just reach us.

You say that as if you think a month is a long time...

DeletedUser

This is your first time playing TW right?

DeletedUser

Be careful what you wish for. It may just happen

DeletedUser86258

Is it just me or are you asking for it? :p

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are you asking for it? :p

I believe they are... wow... he is the biggest newb I've seen.

Either he is brave, stupid, or both because I don't see them comparing to 7 axes anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.