World 45, Continent 22 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yay...we're both evil...hmmm i wonder which tread to "evil-ise" next....

DeletedUser

Yes.... Yes.... We must think area must need to be scared stiff because of our evilness.

archer.a

scared stiff is right

You should go find another sunaspy thread to evilize

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agree too a little... We can give a good girl, evil boys show to everyone... What does everyone think?

archer.a

makes sense to me.

This thread is so evil now, BTW. I mean there is a whole page devoted to evilness and the discussion of evilness. I don't even remember what this thread is about.

DeletedUser

As far as I remember... Some newbie trying to say his tribe is all that and win some curtain war. Looks like we just started to control it now.

archer.a

ya this is like the evilness rally point now. Where evil acts are contemplated and then sent forth to other threads

archer.a

Definition of evilize -the act of Reaper and DARKCARNAGE (the two evil ones) spamming different threads with their evil presence

How does that sound for a definition of what you two are doing? I think that is how it should be defined

DeletedUser

Yeah a full thread of evilness... nothing else... I don't even count the Good vs Evil game as a fully evil thread.

yeah... I like it archer.a... really does define evilize. They need to update the dictionaries now.

Status
Not open for further replies.