World 45 Milestones

DeletedUser

Lonely has been there for a while. Granted, they only have two players; but there aren't any requirements or cut-off's on the milestone post.

Umm, I thought tribes needed a min 5 players to be able to gain a milestone :/

Your our BUFFET

Yeah, No where does it say that. Nor are there any rules that I see tbh...

DeletedUser

From what i've seen on past worlds a 2 person tribe wouldn't be counted. Its been somewhere in the 15-20 members to qualify. If you think about it the 1k avg for a tribe should mean you have a group of members all up at that point, such few people in a tribe I personally would consider more of a personal accomplishment not so much a group thing. Just my 2 cents..

Your our BUFFET

You've seen this from past 2 worlds, but those past 2 worlds are not here. I don't see any rules what so ever, so Lonely, technically, is first to have 1k tribe average.

DeletedUser

I have seen a couple of tribes with 1k tribe average.

R4KI obviously
-FT- (they have 11 members)
Midget (they have 3 members)
B~D (they have 2 members)

But yea I don't see any rules about having to have a certain number of members to get the milestone as others have already pointed out. So yea here are 4 tribes who meet the milestone needs though I don't know who was 1st or 2nd or 3rd or if anyone else was before any of these just saw these and though I would share

DeletedUser

Those last two definately dont count, i think for milestones the min member count is generally 10 or around that number

balubhai

the general standard is the same as the updating map standard :)

DeletedUser

Umm, I thought tribes needed a min 5 players to be able to gain a milestone :/
The updating maps require a tribe to have a minimum of 5 players otherwise it doesn't count them towards the average points per player map. Thats probably where you got the number from :)

DeletedUser

2 Ego!!! 35.250 35.250 34 1.037

3rd tribe to 1K tribe average

DeletedUser

You've seen this from past 2 worlds, but those past 2 worlds are not here. I don't see any rules what so ever, so Lonely, technically, is first to have 1k tribe average.

I've seen this on more than 2 past worlds i'm pretty sure.. but anyways not gonna argue a point as it was already stated there were no rules made therefore no right answer. I however if given a vote would agree with the 10 member minimum given its a group award.

DeletedUser

Seem like we need someone else to be in charge of this thread. The one that is doing it right seem to not be very active :(