World 45 Milestones

DeletedUser

Bah, sorry guys.

I had forgotten to check this thread lately, as I am no longer playing w45. If someone else wants to take over, go for it. Once again, sorry.

DeletedUser

I wonder... Is there anyone with a noble train yet? I'll be having one in 10 hours, so I'm just kinda hoping I'm first or something. oO

DeletedUser

As I pick up more villages I'm probably gonna go for the old 2 nobles plus nuke tactic. Sniping becomes way less effective.

Woodlandapple

As I pick up more villages I'm probably gonna go for the old 2 nobles plus nuke tactic. Sniping becomes way less effective.

Instead you just get prenobled + renobled. You then lose 4 nukes. With these settings, ouch is all I have to say about that.

DeletedUser

Zero is 1st to 1 million ODA. My BF/R4KI is second.

Not that tis thread ever gets updated, but meh.

DeletedUser

wasnt really paying attention but i think Godlike... was second to 10 villas and according to TWstats i (Perpetual Inebriation) was third to 10 villas, beating out Irishmetal by a whopping 45 mins :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: oh and Godlike... was also second to 50k points

if no one is updating this i may make a new thread

DeletedUser

wasnt really paying attention but i think Godlike... was second to 10 villas and according to TWstats i (Perpetual Inebriation) was third to 10 villas, beating out Irishmetal by a whopping 45 mins :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: oh and Godlike... was also second to 50k points

if no one is updating this i may make a new thread

Make a new one. The creator of this thread is long gone. =S