World 46 Blog

DeletedUser

Ahh I like the pic Ego! I think everyone is just jealous that they aren't plants.

I am afraid I never took the opportunity to interview Cimm.. it would have made for quite an interesting blog, I have to say.

DeletedUser

He tends to water plants as he's banning people :icon_wink:. Keeps the stress off y'know?

I just sit around watching you all, making sure no one steps out of line :icon_eek:.

How can he ban people if he doesnt know how to play ? =)Uhhh
Distro that is a nice game :)

DeletedUser

lol, now i saw the picture better...Marcus is the potato-bag =).Distro you get that right=))..

DeletedUser

How can he ban people if he doesnt know how to play ? =)Uhhh
Distro that is a nice game :)

By reading the rules, of course. You should do it sometimes :icon_wink:.

Ah, man, you guys are funny, I enjoy the simple witty banter.

*nods*

DeletedUser

Marcus don't be mad ....Mourinho was a terrible bad football player, but he is an brilliant coach ^^

DeletedUser93439

Don't worry opty, I'm used to this forums bashing, I find it amusing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry opty, I'm used to this forums bashing, I find it amusing :p

grammar nazi correction. And who isn't used to it by now Marcus? anyways any chance of an update or has TSL only taken 30 villa's again this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

grammar nazi correction. And who isn't used to it by now Marcus? anyways any chance of an update or has TSL only taken 30 villa's again this week.

How lazy are you?

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 107
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,905,963
Side 2: 1,012,195
Difference: 893,768

chart

DeletedUser

Not bad at all.... I need to do one of those conquer maps though, and see where these conquers are coming from

DeletedUser

I have officially resigned as blogger of World 46. Here is my resignation blog.

I hope that one of you steps up and takes it over, but it really has become rather tough to do :p

For the record I am not officially quitting world 46 at this point. Not yet anyways.

DeletedUser

You will be missed :icon_cry:. But in-game, you better stick around, I'm sure some people would love to keep fighting :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

You will be missed Amp. I just hope you still play in-game (but if not Put me in your villa will)

DeletedUser

You did good Amp! Was always a pleasure reading your blogs ;) Personally I don't see the point in having a blogger anymore tbh... (unless Twist wants something to be in their favour). The happenings of w46 have become so one sided atm that the only story left to tell is where Twist is getting knocked back each month... and while nobling isn't lightning yet, it will become more and more one-sided as time goes by

DeletedUser

Unstuck due to ampatriot not being blogger anymore, and moved to GD.

DeletedUser

Hey gang......all I can say,,,its all natural. No gel, stays in place fairly well since we barbarians dont bath except maybe once a week. Gets in the way when im running. Allows me to cover the womens face if i dont like what i see, oh and all my tw barbarians aspire to be just like me. I got into the game by accident on world 4. Tinkered around on several worlds and nearly took control of world 23 with darktrevor in a tribe called eerie. re-upped in another world and met fireyflame, and have been playing with my big bro pete since. i enjoy the game, the tactics, and i enjoy annoying Dmoron. Opteron, amapatriots, and all those guys in TSL love me.....dont let em kid you. A tankard of ale for all!! Cimm