World 46 History - Down the Memory Lane

DeletedUser

i can talk about WEST and a little about SnM but that's about it

DeletedUser93439

I'm only a small guy... But I can talk about LFOD (biased xD)

DeletedUser89420

thanks for welcoming the idea....

i will mail all of you individually for your inputs... and comments

Estel2931

Add me to the list of getting questioned...I have been around for quite some time and know a decent amount of the southern history as well as some western...more so now with the end of [R] up through present time ;)

The Resurrection

Ya i like this idea. Will be interesting to read and see everyone different point of views.

DeletedUser89420

I am doing the world study in my way.... reading the old forums, maps, twstats (war stats, tribe changes etc.) , etc.... this is the 1st phase
next phase will be interviewing some contemporary players about their past etc... i may even try to contact some players who are busy in another world now
after being out from here.... my focus will mainly be on big tribes which rose to the top and then fell, some tribes still manage to stay, some stay all the same for long time....
some comic issues.... its really some hell of a job, but I like writing history, specially of something which I am part of.... maybe small but a part....

thanks to all the people who have shown interest, i assure you the "book" will be unbiased, uncritical, only factual with some little analysis.... no name calling of any player, since we are of same boat, playing the same game in the same world (different strength perhaps)

if you have anything to share please mail me in game or you can post it here...

anything particular if i need to know, i will mail you all personally

thank you for your time

mantoo007

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If opteron gets his own chapter, I'm not reading it! Haha! Just kidding, I mean, what else do I have to do?

DeletedUser

If you can put together a good history of this world I will gladly sticky it.

DeletedUser91635

About how long do you think it will take you to get it done :icon_razz:?

DeletedUser89420

some time definitely.... a month more or less....

i am doing it along a time line, major tribes those times, wars..... i will update the history as more info comes in....... then create a blog perhaps

DeletedUser

I wonder how well the world remembers me. Not a major person, but a big pest to opteron during my time on the forum, and someone who would've enjoyed beating down on CIMM had I been near him. :lol:

Mind you, you can't find me ingame anymore, but I still pop in the forums from time to time. But I'm bored of this forum, not as fun if I'm not in the world.

I know a bit of history, seeing as I'm practically a relic :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Either I've been gone longer than I thought, or there are a lot of jokers in w46 forums. I put my bet on the latter, now pay up :icon_razz: