World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser93182

Hello, this is frio1981:

[00:11:54] friotasticlicious: [13. september 2011 23:49] friotasticlicious:

<<< I suggested to the blogger that she interviewed Petar as part of her blog
I also suggested that she write about how a group of Northern Nubs moved from the Rim to smash CRASH

--

Mind me highlighting "part of her blog" ?

Cheers

You renamed me on skype to "friotasticlicious"? This has made my day.

I am allowed to have a seperate opinion as the tribe that AHL and I were duke of were destroying them until we decided to stop when we moved to Womble as they are Wombles allies. They finally found a tribe that could beat them and the only reason they are still the size they are is because of sheer luck.

This is why I suggested that Ebony interviewed Petar, Elfw has fostered great relationships with the Northern Wombles since the start of this world. I thought it may be interesting to get Petar's opinion on how and why diplomacy has worked for them when it failed for other tribes.

Sheer luck it is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

maybe you should stop giving ebony such a hard time and just let him/her blog, repinski if u think tht was a "crap" blog then maybe you should try doing something better

Repinski

I'd rather become a mod over a blogger. I'm lazy and everyone knows it. :lol:

DeletedUser70293

Why focus on ElfW of all tribes? It would have been more interesting to have a 1000 page essay on hydraulic despotism. No offense Ebony, but not my favorite blog of yours seeing as ElfW have done absolutely nothing noteworthy.

DeletedUser100835

I don't see what your problem is, people. it's a blog about elfw, not about any other tribes. it could have gone a bit more in depth, but it's not a bad blog. it doesn't say anywhere that elfw was here before womble or any other tribe, it just states that they've been around for a while and doing well, which is true. comparing them with the top 3 tribes is a bit pointless, cause their whole set-up is radically different from those tribes. they have started out as a tribe of what a lot of people would dismiss as "noobs" and have managed to make a functioning tribe out of that material. not a bad feat. and before you all start: yes, they are still alive because womble didn't wipe em out, but think about this: why are they the only tribe in the north that we not only permitted to live, but even have an alliance with? credit where credit is due: some of you may not think highly of elfw, but they have proven themselves loyal and reliable friends and allies and that is rare enough in this world.

DeletedUser93993

i love elfw..muaaah to them..
they are not a shit tribe..i would say that in the next edition just focus on the top 3 tribes.

DeletedUser95747

To all the people over here who said the world is a "THREE LEGGED STOOL"

Crash is fighting the Wombles of the south.
-Fighting-
Pirana is fighting with the new wombles of the north.
-losing-
Womble is getting banged on all four corners
-Fighting and WINNING-

SO it is clear that its only the womble leg in the stool that is made of steel.

So Womble should be the next blog.

DeletedUser

Hey y'all i'm back from Washington D.C. ready to start typing the next blog :)

Will be out soon...

Repinski

can be answered by this:

And this can be countered with the following.

I'm not sure when I will post the first blog for this world but it will be soon and when I know... you will! So stay tuned!

Well here it is the first blog from the guest blogger!

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/09/13/elfw-lives-forever/

Notice the time stamps of those two quotes. (You actually have to click the blue icon to see them) In ebony's book, 2 weeks is soon so who knows when we will get it or if we even will considering 1st will be back soon in accordance with this.

I am taking a month of due to business commitments.

Don't be smug when someone else can bite you in the ass with it. :icon_wink:
Friendly banter is all this is. You know I love you silent.

DeletedUser

Ebony, when will the next blog coming out?

DeletedUser51929

oh look the comments got deleted again. srsly guys, stay on topic.

also, if you wish to discuss your punishments do so by PM'ing me.

EDIT: some posts undeleted a moved to there respected threads. Other deemed unworthy will be left deleted.

DeletedUser

her last w31 blog, and dont forget thats her blog, was 13th aug :icon_rolleyes: