World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

I am surprised that so many really people thought that was there only choice. Why didn't some of the good players. Leave and make there own tribe with the members they trust and just go out fighting. This world isn't much fighting ppl just want to see the end game and honestly if you aren't in womble then your not going to see it.

bcuz they're gonna be attacked by PIRANA if they dont join...they're gonna be treated as "traitors". And dont forget that they'd also be attacked by Womble as well (that doesnt change)

DeletedUser40113

Question, would any of you care, if I did not release my new account to the general public?
I only ask, as this then allows me to be completely forthright in all my analyses.

DeletedUser

People are going to assume things anyway but its fine with me. Like I assume/know you are in piranha

DeletedUser40113

Yeh Bama, cos walshaw wouldnt let me in Womble :lol:

I dont know the fishies leadership, so if I say something 'undesirable', I would rather not get kicked xD
Its just a pain in the rear end xD

DeletedUser

I know who it is 1st. :) So now I can get you kicked from a terrible tribe?

Repinski

Don't worry I'll spank him if he does. But yeah next blog pl0x? We haz a blog deficiency here in w48 due to Ebony being crap.

DeletedUser40113

Lol, interview is done. It will be released tomorrow. I would have liked to have interviewed someone from womble, but kanuk hasnt accepted my skype request :(

DeletedUser93993

if kanuk has turned down ur offer why dont u interview any other guy from womble...like twister.

Repinski

Just put a non anonymous pole in your next blog saying "As a member of one of the top 3 tribes, PIRANA F., Womble, and ElfW, are you willing to be interviewed for blogs?" With the answers of yes and no lol.

Repinski

Yeah but most of the time when I feed you ideas you end up implementing them. :lol:

Repinski

Lies! I r noob! I haz no good ideaz.... Just ask those noobs Mike or Fraser.
/me goes to read blog

DeletedUser

You can interview me if your online at the same time. I don't mind. I've forgiven you for everything as you guys are still being nailed

Last edited by a moderator: