World 48 Blog Discussion

Sboh

Right I shall repeat what I said to you on skype, That blog was brilliant!

With the O.D maps giving people something to work towards, and having the ability to say what you actually think without your own tribe getting pissy will really boost up these blogs!

DeletedUser

nice blog 1st, good interviews

i am always available, ;-) for interviews, LOL

Repinski

Garbage Blog tbh. Oh look I forgot my sarcasm tags. Quit crying people, I loved it.

DeletedUser40113

Did I give your ego a boost silent? xD

I figure, if people think they will be mentioned, they may end up reading it ;)

DeletedUser

Did I give your ego a boost silent? xD

I figure, if people think they will be mentioned, they may end up reading it ;)

i read the blogs eitherway (waittttt shouldnt have said that...youll take me out of the next blog)

DeletedUser40113

The blog will be late this week, and will most likely, have no interview, as I have been running around like a mad rabbit marketing the business with the new school term. I hope to have it out thursday some time. I will only set a general deadline, as you all know how bad I am at sticking to them :lol:

Repinski

A blog is in order. 1st you should make sure it's out by that dead line. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The blog will be late this week, and will most likely, have no interview, as I have been running around like a mad rabbit marketing the business with the new school term. I hope to have it out thursday some time. I will only set a general deadline, as you all know how bad I am at sticking to them :lol:

If you want 1st when i'm gone from the world i can help like if you dont have time to interview i can always do them and forward to you if you like?

DeletedUser

U no insult my siggy!

ME STILL IN ALL CAPS RAGE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

/me thinks a blog is due if 1st can find the time to create and post.

DeletedUser40113

/me thinks a blog is due if 1st can find the time to create and post.

I always have time to post, but not always time to write :D
Im running around like a mad rabbit again, and was only at home for 2 days this past week, and am off again until Wednesday next week xD