World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

I know I said it before phoenix, but you did do a good job on this first blog and I really do look forward to reading more from you on the blog. I'm not sure if my message actually posted on the blog, but in the next update could you please include the -XIII-/PIRANA F. conflict as well? Technically those tribes have been at war longer than Womble/CRASH have, though current stats don't do -XIII- justice as they reformed their tribe after BUZZ disbanded.

DeletedUser

I know I said it before phoenix, but you did do a good job on this first blog and I really do look forward to reading more from you on the blog. I'm not sure if my message actually posted on the blog, but in the next update could you please include the -XIII-/PIRANA F. conflict as well? Technically those tribes have been at war longer than Womble/CRASH have, though current stats don't do -XIII- justice as they reformed their tribe after BUZZ disbanded.

Your Comment is awaiting Moderation, Unlike the forums which require people to be registered to post, the blog allows anyone and can be flooded with spam quiet easily.

Thus we manually approve very comment.

Thanks,

Kris.

DeletedUser40113

Hey guys, thanks for the comments ;)
ive been away for the last two days, as I got stuck away from home due to snow.
It just had to snow when I was ready to leave, they closed all the roads :(

DeletedUser

We still need stats on the forums... You could still do them if you want

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How's life going? Good, Great! I am NML0089, 1stphoenix's Head Blogger. Yes I know what your thinking.. "You poor guy.." it's ok.. We're both from the same country :D
Two Aussies and a Kiwi... What have I gotten into? :S Kriss, I'm going to keep bugging you about switching to a different head blogger. <3

When do we get the next blog?
Bloggers try to get blogs out once a week, but we have lives (and sometimes the world is just plain boring), so the frequency is sometimes less. I'm not sure how often Phoenix will be able to post. Regardless, it's only been 4ish days since his first blog, so I'm pretty sure you won't get another quite yet.

Tip for anyone who wants blogs more frequently: Cooperate with the blogger! Participate, suggest ideas, give constructive criticism, respond promptly to any requests for comment, give interviews when asked... It's so much easier for us when the rest of the world helps us out. And if you enjoy a blog (or even just part of a blog), say so! It's always nice to know that someone's actually reading the blog and that people do care about what we have to say. If no one's reading or enjoying the blog, and if the community doesn't help us out, why should we even bother? ;P

DeletedUser70293

(AHL, I'm not quite sure why you're so set against me. ;P

And yes, I do actually take care with what I write, and I do actually reword my posts.)

Not against you as much as I am against the fact that you respond to my posts that don't have anything to/barely mention you. That and I dislike how you seem to act as the TW equivalent to a protocol droid from Star Wars, spouting off things people are aware of..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's like the wild west on w48 Druid. We hate each other but we hate outsiders more. :)

Though I like you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

It's like the wild west on w48 Druid. We hate each other but we hate outsiders more. :)

The fact that I agree with you disgusts me.

Congratz 1st. I'll read your first blog before I make my assesment of your blogs compared to dA's. Will edit this post when I'm done.

EDIT:

So far I think dA's were better but this is also your first one. The interview could have been a bit longer and you could have asked princess about a lot of other topics relationg to the world and been more specific with your question pertaining to the Womble vs CRASH war.

Another note is that CRASH are not the most famous huggers. You may be the most talked about but I don't think any tribe will top PIRANA in the hugging area again on this world considering they have merged over 20 times.

As for why the pocket in k13 and k23, that was ex Khaos that got brought in before the -XIII- and SYN merge into Buzz and untimately pushed the merge forward as intial talks suggested if a merge were to happen it should have been after that hole was closed.

For the next blog I'd cover more than just 2 wars. There is the CRASH vs rim, Womble vs rim (by "rim" I mean surrounding tribes that aren't a main power in the world), A|V vs PIRANA F., ASCN vs PIRANA F., and -XIII- vs PIRANA F.

Overall it was an all right blog and these are just my thoughts on how you could have improved it and covered more material. I'll give it a 6.8/10.

Regards,
-Repinski

Last edited:

DeletedUser40113

Next blog should be out by tuesday, if not earlier.

Thanks for the tips rep ;) Many good points :)

Repinski

Oh I also forgot the ElfW vs ~ONE~ war and I think A|V might be at war with RAM but I could be wrong there.

seth89

Oh I also forgot the ElfW vs ~ONE~ war and I think A|V might be at war with RAM but I could be wrong there.

No.
RAM is at war with Peter Breen. Who's inactive and may be sat by someone in RAM. Which, ofcourse, this had been denied.... I wonder why. ;)
Tho just to make RJ happy and to quit his B****ing, we all gave up and let him to what the hell he wants with stats. :icon_rolleyes:

A|V is at war with Pirana tho. Well... More like trying to get closer to fight ASCN :p

Repinski

And Phoenix. Would be good to get a Womble side of the CRASH/Womble war but you would need someone who wouldn't be arrogant or t***like.... so your best bet to to interview someone from ASCN or the smaller tribes for their views on the current "world" wars and stuff. <3

I say interview Walsh. The reason for this is because as duke, it would be similar to the Princess interview in perspective and would go above just members from each tribe. And on top of that, if he wants to, he won't be an arrogant prick. Hence why Walsh would have also made a good blogger if he wanted the job.