World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

who is penguin11?

Other than being our new mod...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He is apparently doing some undercover work in PIRANA. He's so deep in cover right now, he doesn't have any time to check the forums.

DeletedUser40113

Nah, call me 'disenchanted' with w48 :D

Hopefully Il have time to do one next week, but then, I have been having very unusual surges of energy and motivation these past few weeks. So, that means, Im not in front of the com as much :D

Repinski

Phoenix.... you don't want me to spam the hell out of your skype every time you log in until we get a blog.... And I am by no means above those methods.

DeletedUser

please phoenix you right some awesome blogs just not enough of them...

DeletedUser

Phoenix.... you don't want me to spam the hell out of your skype every time you log in until we get a blog.... And I am by no means above those methods.

You've got time to do that but not to play your account Rep? That's why the new owner is it?

On topic - where's the blog?

DeletedUser70293

You've got time to do that but not to play your account Rep? That's why the new owner is it?

Has it ever occurred to your insensitive ass that spamming skype takes a grand total of three minutes while logging in daily to defend is far more taxing?

Seriously, before flaming a guy who has a pretty shitty RL right now, you might try asking yourself why the hell someone who kicked PIRANA's ass can't play his account currently.

DeletedUser

You might want to quiet down emu. You don't want to wake the sleeping bear. He's proven many times before, in-game and on these forums, that he is more than capable of ripping your arguments and tribe limb from limb :icon_wink:

Repinski

Emu don't worry. I'll be back soon and I'll be sure to take my cluster back from your hands. It's not like I didn't do it the first time. :lol:

On topic, I'ma go bug 1st on skype. Basically send 10 messages saying blog that will go through when he logs since my comp is always on.

Last edited:

Repinski

[8:43:41 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:43:42 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:43:42 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:43:43 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:43:46 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:43:49 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:43:59 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:44:03 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:44:03 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog
[8:44:05 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): blog